Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Superpowers, Inc: Day 2!  (Read 9047 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Superpowers, Inc: Day 2!
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2013, 09:01:01 pm »

"Yeah. His name's Howard. Why?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2013, 09:25:33 pm »

subturn: He chooses the community service route.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:47:58 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2013, 09:36:28 pm »

Walter has time for one more minor action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2013, 09:45:39 pm »

Smile benignly. "Oh, nothing. I was just curious." Stand, turn to leave, glance over shoulder. "Sharon, if you require anything, ask me or leave a note on my office door if I'm away."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2013, 09:49:11 pm »

"Um, alright. Thanks."
Sig

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2013, 10:15:26 pm »

(Suggestion game works for me.  Also, gimme my test results!)

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2013, 10:19:40 pm »

((link it here if you decide to make it into a suggestion game.))
...............___@@@__                  

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2013, 10:54:32 pm »

"...I DID WHAT?!"
MAJOR: GET THAT GOOGLE DRIVE DELETED.
Inconsequential: Verbally berate yourself as you do both of the first major actions. You are not doing something that unbelievably stupid again.
MAJOR: Hack into Google's database, after bouncing my signal plenty of times, and after taking all precautions possible, and make sure it is deleted. Delete it if it isn't already.
Major: Attempt to recruit a homeless person as a Subject peacefully, and if that doesn't succeed, take them by force.

Yes, 2 parts Red Phosphorus added to the Gold Drake Formula, but I was hoping to just add it to the original formula, not make a new one.

((As long as the game keeps going, I don't mind.))

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:57:50 pm by jetex1911 »
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2013, 12:10:04 am »

((Suggestion game's just fine.))
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2013, 06:06:13 am »

((I'll be sad if this becomes a suggestion game, but that's still better than it dying from GM overwork.))

Upon hearing about the results of the Glitterlance B test:
"Wow, I need to be careful about my testing procedures. I wana keep my nose. I think I might want to recruit some help here."
Major action: go through my contacts list and try to find someone to recruit as a lab assistant. I need them to be a trustworthy, cautious adult with a sense of morality and who I can get along with. I'll keep them in the loop regarding how the research we're doing is going, and whenever they feel ready, I'll let them pick exactly what serum to use on them. essentially meaning that they're going to get to pick and choose their own superpowers. Their primary duty is going to be testing the serums I'm making on other subjects, until they feel ready to pick their own serum.
Minor action: Continue to perform my daily routine of training with my flame manipulation abilities.
Insignifigant action: request for <name of lab assistant> to thoroughly test I-2 on <name of subject-10>.
Insignifigant action: be nearby when <name of lab assistant> begins testing I-2 on <name of subject-10>, in case <name of subject-10> becomes hostile (microturn request in that case). leave <name of lab assistant> to it once <name of lab assistant> seems safe.
Major action: mix Glitterlance A, Holly, I-1, and OEM1. Name the result IA-1
Minor action: Put in some extra training with my flame abilities today, after my work is done, as a way to relax. invite <name of lab assistant> to watch (hopefully knowing that I'm looking out for her will make her feel safer) and ask them to tell me how the testing of I-2 went while I practice.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:45:18 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2013, 09:48:21 am »

((So, uh. What happened with the "get more subjects" major action of mine?))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2013, 09:51:20 am »

Um...

I'll get to that when I get to Remalle's tests.
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2013, 11:24:46 am »

all major actions = community service

minor: Mr.green talks to what's her face. I mean subject 9.

He greets her with the biggest grin on his face and a orange peel in his mouth.
"Told ya so."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:28:41 am by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2013, 11:44:45 am »

Remalle
Your testing regimen: Give each subject one dose of Organic Extracts Mixture #1, then one dose of Radioactive Elements Extract #1.
07: No effect from OEM1. After being given the Radioactive Elements Extract #1, subject exhibited several abilities related to altering metal.
11: No effect from OEM1. After dosed with REM1, subject exhibited the ability to lower temperatures and summon simple metallic objects.
12: You decide not to waste more of what is clearly an advanced ingredient rather than a formula. After dozed with REM1, exhibited aqua- and cryokinesis.
13: After being dosed with REM1, subject exhibits abilities similar to those of Subject 07.

Flying Dice
[2] You fail to convince anyone to become test subjects.
Sig

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:53 am »

Righto... first, keep testing #2 by throwing a softball at him, then a burning piece of paper. Do ask #2 to turn the field off as well, and have him try to interact with objects. Also, ask #4 if he feels strange in some way.

Major action #1: Mix one part Cinquefoil and two parts Glitterlance B, dub the result Glitterlance B-01.
Major action #2: Full testing regimen of raw Holly on Subject #4 if he reports feeling perfectly normal. Otherwise, mix one part Glitterlance A and one part T-Quartz, dub it T-Glitterlance A.
Major action #3: Full testing regimen of Glitterlance B-01 on the old man and the random kid. CAUTIOUSLY.

"Also, cut it out with the 'got your nose' jokes. Seriously. I do not have time for your human silliness."
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9