Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: The Global War of Malice: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 24924 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: •╢ The Global War of Malice [RP][2 PLAYERS WANTED] ╟•
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2013, 08:49:46 pm »

Through what? Dogs that come out of nowhere effectively taking away every single one of my strengths and paint dropping out of the sky?

Because the medic has an easy time dealing with three different heavily armored people?

This is training, dude. It's mean to challenge you.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2013, 08:51:54 pm »

How is this a challenge? Paint dropping from the sky? Nothing I can do about it.
Dogs barking at a building but having no way of knowing I'm in it or reason to be barking at it.
Also no challenge because I can not do anything about that either.
Basically the only thing I can do is do nothing and sit here bored until they both die or come outside.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2013, 08:53:24 pm »

How is this a challenge? Paint dropping from the sky? Nothing I can do about it.
Dogs barking at a building but having no way of knowing I'm in it?
Also no challenge because I can not do anything about that either.
Basically the only thing I can do is do nothing.

No. The barking came from below. They're inside the building.

You totally don't have a rappel kit. Or katanas. Right.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2013, 08:55:47 pm »

(( All of which is reliant on information I don't have. I have barking and no idea where they are other then in the building and no reason for them to be after me because they have no way of knowing I'm here at all. Leaving my only option as do nothing and wait and since I secured the door they can't get to me anyway.

Also, the paint is a little pointless... I'm using an invisiblity system so it makes 0 difference. ))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:58:37 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2013, 08:58:39 pm »

(( All of which is reliant on information I don't have. I have barking and no idea where they are other then in the building and no reason for them to be after me because they have no way of knowing I'm here at all. Leaving my only option as do nothing and wait and since I secured the door they can't get to me anyway. ))

Who says they're after you? If they can do nothing why are you worried? You heard barking. You're a dog, you get dropped into a dark room suddenly, what are you gonna do? You're gonna bark. Jesus man, calm down. You have plenty of options. You just don't like them. You can wait for someone to come out where you can snipe them. Rappel down to get to them. Find something to lure the dogs to a specific point to send them after someone. Etc. Get creative, man.

EDIT: Bullshit. Paint's still visible on you. You have a Chameleon suit, not a cloak of invisibility. Your suit probably turns pink, actually, which is hilarious.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2013, 08:59:56 pm »

(( Like I already said, my only option is to do nothing. Thats what I decided.... do nothing and wait for somebody to shoot. Or shoot myself in 2-3 turns when I get bored out of my mind of doing nothing. ))
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2013, 09:00:51 pm »

So... you are an impatient sniper...?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2013, 09:01:44 pm »

(( In a real mission, no.

In a training excersize that serves 0 purpose for somebody who already knows urban tactics? Yes.

Harvey was assigned to get the mission done, not sit in pointless training while somebody carries out pranks which brings me back to shooting myself to get out of the training. ))

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:03:50 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2013, 09:02:29 pm »

(( In a real mission, no.

In a training excersize that serves 0 purpose for somebody who already knows urban tactics? Yes. ))

Obviously you don't know how to deal with an enemy inside the building... :p
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2013, 09:04:50 pm »

(( There is no enemy inside the building.... because nobody knows he's in the building and he knows nothing about anyone in the building and I secured the door so I can't do anything without using OOC knowledge.))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:06:47 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2013, 09:07:27 pm »

Calm down guys.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2013, 09:08:53 pm »

(( Elf seriously stop saying that. The only person getting worked up is you all I did was say I can't fight an enemy in the building because I don't know said enemy exists and I won't Meta game.
Even if RP is going to continue doing so himself.))
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2013, 09:09:54 pm »

i am not getting worked up, and you are being passive aggressive.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2013, 09:10:46 pm »

((.... No I'm not, all I said was I can't react because IC I don't know I have something to react to. Thats not being passive aggressive thats explaining why I can't react to said enemy in the building.

If I'm getting annoyed I'll say I'm getting annoyed. ))
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:13:35 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2013, 09:22:54 pm »

((.... No I'm not, all I said was I can't react because IC I don't know I have something to react to. Thats not being passive aggressive thats explaining why I can't react to said enemy in the building.

If I'm getting annoyed I'll say I'm getting annoyed. ))

Fine then. Fuck it. I'll edit my post so instead of dogs, you get a samurai on the roof with you. Still paint, though. You don't get to be a ninja.

That better?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28