Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: The Global War of Malice: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 24907 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: •╢ The Global War of Malice [RP][2 PLAYERS WANTED] ╟•
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2013, 03:54:59 pm »

We dont need a wild card...
Wild cards get people killed...
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2013, 03:57:13 pm »

Not that kind of wild card.

Did you watch Naruto? When Naruto and Shikamaru chase down Sasuke and Gaara Shikamaru stays behind holding back about 20-30 enemy shinobi. He then explains that they're not worried because 1 enemy ninja wasn't caught by him but I don't remember what he called him.
Tha one person stays outside of the group and remain out of sight so that when the enemy ambushes or you get into a pitched battle or anything really you have a card up your sleeve your enemy knows nothing about.

In our little squad I'm the hidden card in place to discreetly remove enemies or bail you lot out if things go sideways.

What will the situation be for us Nomad? Are we just part of a big offensive or are we going to be out on our own or what?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:31:41 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2013, 04:35:00 pm »

I kinda want the fith character to be a pyro tbh

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2013, 04:36:28 pm »

Mad man with a flame thrower? I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!!!!

Whats a suicidal 7 man invasion force without a pyromaniac?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2013, 04:40:22 pm »

Mad man with a flame thrower? I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!!!!

Whats a suicidal 7 man invasion force without a pyromaniac?

what should the seventh be?

oh and we still need a squad name guys

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2013, 04:45:15 pm »

Dunno, personally I'd like another grenadier or heavy weapons style character to add extra muscle.

As for squad name, I like the traditional Delta Squad.
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »

Nah too generic
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2013, 04:53:58 pm »

Yeah generic for awesome ;). I agree but I love GOW so Delta always gets my vote.
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2013, 04:54:58 pm »

Well, good for you.

Reavers.
We will be the reavers.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:48:48 pm by Elfeater »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2013, 06:13:09 pm »

As in serenity reavers or?

Oh for the bike, I had a simple idea. Put solar panels on it and it'll charge itself all day. Should be good enough I think to keep it going until we have access to a proper power source to charge it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:15:16 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2013, 07:02:19 pm »

Pat, please remember that we are a squad. We arent really gonna be splitting up into singles to go and deal with people.

Also, my guns arent really that heavy...

For a squad name, howabout Zero Squad?
Or heck, just have the winner of the training sim name it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2013, 07:08:35 pm »

I won't be far. Just out of sight where my stealth and suppressed weapons are the most use. My strengths are more in solo then squad tactics so I'll use my strength to benefit the team.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:11:58 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2013, 07:17:14 pm »

Please also remember that snipers act in teams. Mostly because one can really only look down a scope and not go insane for 30min at a time.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2013, 07:29:23 pm »

Harvey can.

He's been an agent for more then 15 years and his speciality is exactly this kind of operation.
He always works alone and he's extremelely good at his job.

My basic plan is when we get into fights I'll stay out of sight until after you all engage unless it's something that I have to make the first move.

Chiefly because Harvey is best used for stealth kills so if you all engage first the noise of non suppressed gunfire and explosions will easily drown out my suppressed weapons meaning if I stick to the flanks to attack from I have a high chance of not being noticed. The enemy is not going to look for me when all they know is people are being shot while 6 of you are shooting at them.
Thats the main reason I'm staying outside the group, Harvey is at his best working his own way in suipport rather then as a direct part of the group.

Plus he's always worked alone so being with you all would make him extremely uncomfortable, remember your all here because you were chosen. I'm here because I was ordered to be here. This is way outside Harveys comfort zone but he has 2 jobs here.
1 to teach all of you how to fight this kind of war because all of you are more direct combat types and this is not going to be a direct war so he was sent because the team requires somebody who knows how to fight this way and because he's been in the enemy nation before and always come back out safely and mission completed.

The other mission is basically if this goes badly and the team is compromised under no circumstances can the general be taken alive, he has to much information so if it goes wrong my over riding priority is to ensure he escapes or failing that to execute him myself before he can be taken for questioning by any means, up to and including making a suicide stand myself to slow down the enemy for him to escape.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:35:26 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2013, 07:34:12 pm »

Mary Sue...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28