Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: The Global War of Malice: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 24900 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: •╢ The Global War of Malice [RP] ╟•
« Reply #315 on: December 08, 2013, 11:24:34 am »

Henry frowns and buckles into his seat, checking his equipment he states, "Nothing we can do till w eland, get ready from some tough shit."
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 08, 2013, 02:12:05 pm »

"Say what?" Edgar looks around wildly, eyes wide. "Sir, wheres the chutes? And for that matter where is the medical supplies?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 08, 2013, 04:33:42 pm »

"Battle Stations? We've never been over this procedure! Does this aircraft have static machineguns that fold out or something?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 08, 2013, 04:42:52 pm »

Harvey stands calmly having long since become used to situations going to hell in an instant and adjusts his hood and half mask to ensure his face is concealed before putting on his HUD glasses and clicking on his comm link.

"Sitrep pilot, how many enemies and can you get us onto the ground in one piece? How far out from the mine are we?"

Looking at the rest of the group he sighs inwardly for a moment before speaking.

"Be calm all of you, panic is a warriors enemy, panic gets you killed. Are you warriors or pups?

He then calmly clicked off the safety on his P90 and slid an AP mag into it before giving Kinson a slight nod of respect for remaining calm.

Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 08, 2013, 04:59:47 pm »

Harvey stands calmly having long since become used to situations going to hell in an instant and adjusts his hood and half mask to ensure his face is concealed before putting on his HUD glasses and clicking on his comm link.

"Sitrep pilot, how many enemies and can you get us onto the ground in one piece? How far out from the mine are we?"

Looking at the rest of the group he sighs inwardly for a moment before speaking.

"Be calm all of you, panic is a warriors enemy, panic gets you killed. Are you warriors or pups?

He then calmly clicked off the safety on his P90 and slid an AP mag into it before giving Kinson a slight nod of respect for remaining calm.

"We're being hit with rockets thousands of feet away, and your first move is to load your SMG. Great. I know you're all jaded and think you'll never die in this situation, but some of us don't have long-range capabilities, alright? If you have such great knowledge of the Art of War, maybe you could tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 08, 2013, 05:13:56 pm »

Harvey looks at her for a moment his posture showing his clear disappointment before responding.

" Your choice are simple, panic like the pup I think you are, or prove me wrong and prepare to honor that uniform. What happens to your brothers and sisters in arms if you panic on them before we even begin the assignment?

The choice is a simple one, I choose to honor those who died before me not to disgrace there memory. If I'm to die here then I'll die on my feet as a warrior.

I can't use my weapons here if I opened a door it'd kill us all but I can make sure when we land I'm prepared for battle the instant the doors open because our enemy knows we're coming now, I can't control whether I survive to that point but I can make sure if I reach it I'm ready to die honoring those who went before me and to send many enemies ahead of me to warn the Almighty that I'll be coming for him next.

So, are you a soldier? Or are you a Pup?
"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:37:43 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2013, 05:25:11 pm »

Harvey looks at him for a moment his posture showing his clear disappointment before responding.

((Poor guy is losing his vision.))

"Fuckin'-there's all this bullshit. Rocket-propelled grenade-ass bullshit. Alright, fine. We get ready then."

Vetra stands up, holding her flamethrower.

"Call me a Pup, at least I ain't a fatalist."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 08, 2013, 05:41:35 pm »

Harvey nods his head.

" Better, I'm not a fatalist I've simply decided to honor the fallen who went before me with my actions, to panic would be to dishonor them.

Would you rather the last memory your friends and family have of you is that you die as a hero or you died as a coward?
"
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 08, 2013, 05:57:43 pm »

"Harvey, Can it or go jump out. And if you do can it help me find medical gear to patch your sorry ass. And what makes you think that we are loosing it?"
Highly Opinionated Fool

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2013, 05:58:33 pm »

Denia scrambles for her armor, nearly dropping the drone she was holding. Fixing the wires back into place and slapping the cover back on, she lets it drop(it's fairly sturdy, after all) and stumbles into her armor. Standing in it, she makes fists with her hands resting in the gloves of the suit. Lights blink on inside the suit, and the plates begin to close and lock around her while the outside of the suit shifts through a series of colors before settling back into it's typical coloring, but with the emblem of the Celerian Military on various places, as well as a display of Denia's rank and medals. The outer-most layer of the suit was made of nanobots, and changing color was no difficulty for them, especially when directly connected to their controlling computer.

The now-heavily armored woman stepped off the rack and grinned inside her suit, the clear visor revealing only the crinkling of her eyes as she did so. She picked up the drone and slid open the rear-most door, tossing it out before closing the door quickly again, pulling up her S15 in the other hand and taking control of the ALR.

"Where is it coming from, do we know yet?" her voice comes over everyone's comms, slightly distorted from being reproduced electronically.

((I like how there's enough time to make a speech. And response to it. :p))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2013, 06:06:31 pm »

Harvey looks up blankly for a moment then looks down at his wrist again looking for any decent positions nearby to bail from the plane if it comes to it.

" She needed a verbal slap to make her calm down a bit and think rationally. As for your medical kit? I have no idea where it is you should be more careful with supplies your going to need. "
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2013, 06:13:36 pm »

Harvey looks up blankly for a moment then looks down at his wrist again looking for any decent positions nearby to bail from the plane if it comes to it.

" She needed a verbal slap to make her calm down a bit and think rationally. As for your medical kit? I have no idea where it is you should be more careful with supplies your going to need. "

"You need to verbally shut up. Please, I get it. We're out here to fight some other people, okay? And if you want to know, I don't have no motherfucking family, and my friends are all with me in this, somewhere. I don't care about morality or courage or any of that, I'm here for them and for me."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 08, 2013, 06:27:34 pm »

Harvey shrugs absently.

" As long as you've remembered why your here the reason itself doesn't matter. You just needed to be reminded of it to snap you out of the shock from the sudden attack, it happens to the best of us sooner or later. "
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 08, 2013, 06:28:43 pm »

Harvey shrugs absently.

" As long as you've remembered why your here the reason itself doesn't matter. You just needed to be reminded of it to snap you out of the shock from the sudden attack, it happens to the best of us sooner or later. "

"Right. Right. Fair enough. Yeah. We're all on this mission together. We cool everyone?"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 08, 2013, 06:30:34 pm »

"Shure. Now, has anyone seen a set of field surgery kits? They havent given me any and I bet that we are gonna need some."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28