Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: [MDT][R4] Masterwork Dwarf Therapist - Bug reports, Discussions and Suggestions.  (Read 24308 times)

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will inform Splinterzz about this, to see what can be done.

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile

Vanilla "Pump Operator" labor is not on your grid view.  Your "Machine Operator" labor is mapped with Vanilla "Wood Burner".
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oven Operator is missing from the Smith's Guild, i will have to add it next release.
Machine operator is mapped correctly in the game_data.ini, where did you find it that it was not mapped correctly? (what version?)

It is the numer 55/name = Machine Operating   (DF Updated Branch)
is the same as 55/name = Pump Operating   (DF 20.6.12)

and
65  = Oven Operator
65  = Wood Burner
But i forgot to add this on to DF

Anyhow, thanks! to you i found it was missing.
I was getting a lot of miasma in my fort and i did not know why. All my dwarves were burning nothing :)

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile

When I go to the standard labors tab and clear all labors then enable Wood Burning, then I go to the MDF labors tab, only Machine Operator is turned on.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you using the latest version of MDT? Because we no longer use "MDF Labors" tab anymore, that was from the old release

And i checked it in-game and works

MDT R2 is uploaded, with the Oven Operator thing fixed.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:00:26 am by JodGap »

chronomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where can I download the custom grids? no link on the OP and if I download and replace the therapist with the full download it still uses the previous grids.

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try using "File > Clear User Settings" with MDT R2 to see if it works, then come back and tell me please if it worked so i can add it to the install instructions.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:30:35 am by JodGap »

chronomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It worked! thanks :)

I also noticed the buffs in the tooltips, nice addition.

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile

Try using "File > Clear User Settings" with MDT R2 to see if it works, then come back and tell me please if it worked so i can add it to the install instructions.
I haven't tried it, but this is likely what I need to do as well.

I liked it better when you just linked to the two files.  Could you add those links back in?  I don't think it should be necessary to download another copy of DT, especially since it won't work unless you do the whole Clear User Settings thing.

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We can not do that anymore because roles and grids are linked and now we hardcode them inside the game_data.ini to avoid incompatibility.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless I'm just completely missing it somewhere, you don't seem to have the Roles tab column for Lawdwarf.

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean this one?

All the nobles are in the "Social" Tab
Lawdarf is a labor?
I always tought you enable it through the nobles menu.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:23:10 pm by JodGap »

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You do, I just completely missed it like I had thought must have happened.

In the default therapist I'm pretty sure it shows up in the "Roles" tab, similar to the Chief Medical position, so not seeing it there threw me off.

serriffe

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Seems to be missing the "ambassador" labor (formerly soap making) for using the embassy

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Its Diplomacy, thats the labor. The profession is ambassador. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5