Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: [MDT][R4] Masterwork Dwarf Therapist - Bug reports, Discussions and Suggestions.  (Read 24294 times)

bleekmiddel

• Bay Watcher
  • who are you gonna call? DWARF FORTRESS!!!!!!
    • View Profile

Mant thanks

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile

diseases are way way too insane.

I had one dwarf start witha  disease, and by second season, everyone was infected.

And if I can only get a plant from an elven civ... then I can't embark wtih any plantable material to prevent them myselfs.

No could I find the potions needed on the embark screen.

So it's a very dangerous thing to let rampant without any way to embark witha nything to combat them.

I had so much vomit on my top level ground... by the time the first hill giant showed up, he decimated me as my dwarfs were too sick to fight.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

You dont need that plant, you can build an apothecary and use ANY plant to make medicine. If you embarked and one guy had a disease, why didnt you isolate him?

But since I never played with the diseases in a big fort, I'll make a separate topic just about them. See what the community thinks about them, how to balance them.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah, I just made my apothecary.

derp.

yeah, hopefully I can manager it.

how do you propose isolating diseased dwarfs easily?  just set burrows?  I think it might create a micro managing mess.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

A locked door? You lock them into quarantine till they are healthy again... and drop a barrel of that medicine in the room, than they are good when they drink the next time. In theory... depending on the sickness.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:52:33 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doh! Somewhere between 4c and 4e, labour_rating() became labor_rating().

No wonder none of my scripts were working.

EDIT:

Therapist crashes when attempting to Copy to clipboard from script editor.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:52:48 pm by There Is No Vic »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch

the new gridviews from jodgap and the game_data.ini stuff has been packaged with masterwork for quite some time now, are you sure you didn't replace the files accidentally thistleknot?

at any rate, the newest executable has also been updated and should be in the various branches of masterwork soon.

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh... ill have to double check.

Patto

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I keep getting a connection error can't seem to locate the PEB address. I'm using a windows 8 (:/) 64bit PC if that's any help.

Just can't seem to find what's up with it.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch

I keep getting a connection error can't seem to locate the PEB address. I'm using a windows 8 (:/) 64bit PC if that's any help.

Just can't seem to find what's up with it.
are you running it as admin?

Patto

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Thanks a lot  :D

oldark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you give babies/children a profession name then they will show up on the labor list even with "Don't display children or babies" checked.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch

If you give babies/children a profession name then they will show up on the labor list even with "Don't display children or babies" checked.
ah yeah, that's an old bug. it's using the profession to determine if a unit is a child or baby. i'll get that fixed up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5