Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)  (Read 9242 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warring Tribes(An adventure with a realistic approach and lucky dice)
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2013, 01:16:51 pm »

" I wouldn't worry about that, I'm very fond of me I have no plans to die any time soon and as for it being harder, it'll just make me look all the more awesome when I do it. "
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 01:20:13 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2013, 01:21:57 pm »

"I don't want to be a jerk or anything' I yell from the den "but you need to bite him and you need to get back to the village quick, you need that cure or your staying that way.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2013, 01:24:26 pm »

(( Uhm dude she bit me like 12 messages back. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2013, 01:32:35 pm »

((Awkward))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2013, 09:14:16 pm »

((Seems we had some discussions))

Name : Harvey ( Patrick Hunt ) (X:30 Y:20)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Name(forum name): D'nath(draco1234) (X:30 Y:20)

Name : Elleanor Baskerville(Kansa) (X:30 Y:20)

Name: Dewboy (X:30 Y:20)

Dewboy and D'nath moves in to search the wolf woman's den. In the den Dewboy and D'nath finds nothing but some torn clothes, perhaps when she transformed, as well as wolf pups. Four in all. Three male, one female. They are young. They quietly whine with closed eyes. They are blind newborns.

With a bite, Harvey was now infected.

Elleanor feels her blood begin to boil. Her true eye turns yellow and the eye slits. She would feel feverish. Heading back to see a doctor would be advised.

Name: Maximyth (Maxinum McDreich) (X:30 Y:21)

Tiruin (X:30 Y:21)

Max questioning the villagers about their needs found that they required metals and ores that the town had. They had wool, sheep, wood and grain. Hopefully they could get their ores and then they could farm a little easier. As well as have higher quality items. If you were to try and be a merchant yourself, here, wood prices are low. Finding areas without it would be very profitable. Or if you could craft the wool's into clothing you could sell the products, if people would wish to buy them. Grain is grain common except throughout regions that are dry. The sheep themselves are expensive, however finding a place that needs livestock and herding them there. Would be quite profitable. The town needs ores as they had already explained. Specifically Iron. However others could be used.

Tiruin shadowed Max, listening to these conversations, learning just as much.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2013, 09:46:03 pm »

((hmm, four wolf pups eh? I'm getting a strong Gqme of Thrones vibe here.))
"Look, there are 4 wolf pups, one female and three male, same as us. I think this is a sign.

Take one of the pups, his name shall be Grey Wind.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2013, 10:05:00 pm »

((Wasn't going for that at all, just seemed like a nice number. I really put no thought into that. Perhaps I should of chosen a smaller or larger litter, but I thought it was a nice number.))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2013, 03:16:43 am »

Grab the other two pups and follow Elleanor to make sure she gets back alright. Take 1 male 1 female.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:29:54 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2013, 04:20:10 am »

"We can't just leave the pups to die..  I'll take one to look after.

Take of the pups.  Name him Ashpaw, due to the odd colouration of his feet.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2013, 07:40:54 am »

((Wasn't going for that at all, just seemed like a nice number. I really put no thought into that. Perhaps I should of chosen a smaller or larger litter, but I thought it was a nice number.))

((Its alright, nice coincidence though.))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2013, 08:39:00 am »

....To the village that we are supposed to head to! Also inquire on the fastest route and slip a hint to the man supposed to get there.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:02:43 pm by Tiruin »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2013, 09:34:44 am »

<<poof>>
((This post confuses me. You are in Harmony, the spawn village. Are you speaking to the people there? Otherwise you have not reached the other village yet. If you look at the map on the main page, you would find you are still at harmony and no one has explored at all yet. It takes turns to move. You can generically move, and you may get encounters or may not. Perhaps I am confused but I feel like you are talking to the villagers, who are not merchants really. None of them really are, at least yet. You have followed Max around the village of harmony yes?...))
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 05:16:13 pm by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2013, 09:48:38 am »

(think he just thought I had already travelled North, though I would expect an encounter at the river there anyways, considering something about a fishman or another danger.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2013, 10:06:43 am »

-snip-

((This post confuses me. You are in Harmony, the spawn village. Are you speaking to the people there? Otherwise you have not reached the other village yet. If you look at the map on the main page, you would find you are still at harmony and no one has explored at all yet. It takes turns to move. You can generically move, and you may get encounters or may not. Perhaps I am confused but I feel like you are talking to the villagers, who are not merchants really. None of them really are, at least yet. You have followed Max around the village of harmony yes?...))
((...I got honestly confused by your writing. I did not check the map though. And yes I'm still following Max.
Will edit my post {If I could ask that the quote be edited out too thanks xD}))

(think he just thought I had already travelled North, though I would expect an encounter at the river there anyways, considering something about a fishman or another danger.)
((She.
And yes.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2013, 01:11:01 pm »

Panic returned to her as she felt her blood boil, she needed to get back quickly before the change became permanent. But just as she turned to leave she looked back towards the pups she couldn't leave them to die out here, she turned back and picked up the female one making sure it was safely held in her hands.

She would take the female pup with her as she began to run back to the village hoping she could get there in time before it was too late
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14