Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: The Glass Halls - Lack of Interest  (Read 9958 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Glass Halls (Pseudo-Minimalist Sci-Fi RTD)
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 08:20:24 pm »

Name: Jebediah Mosely
Object: The hand of my fiancee. Attached to said fiancee...or at least it was, last time he was conscious...
Personality Traits: Kind, Unassertive
(Description: Despite the name, he's based on Ted Mosby.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:21:05 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 09:19:36 pm »

Object: The hand of my fiancee.
((I like how easily this can be interpreted as him holding the SEVERED hand of his fiancée :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 09:20:39 pm »

Object: The hand of my fiancee.
((I like how easily this can be interpreted as him holding the SEVERED hand of his fiancée :P))
((It might well be, afterwards. But let me make that clear...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 11:17:41 pm »

Maryne - you missed a letter.

"Interesting"
gently press against the dead body above me, and trace it until I locate how it is being held up, and assuming it is human, attempt to blindly loot anything useful from it, preferably a weapon and the ?rope? it is held up with. if it objects to this, punch wherever the voice is coming from (the mouth) as hard as possible, then resume looting.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 01:34:10 am »

Turn 1
Tower Alarm: Inactive

[1] Abram wanted to turn the light off, but he didn't know how. He knew that he knew what it was before, but right now his mind was so fuzzy that he couldn't remember anything out of the mess. Then he heard someone yelling.

Guy noticed the light, and decided to investigate.
"OOO a light! he shouted, loud enough that his voice echoed multiple times through the structure.
HI MR. LIGHT!"
[6] Guy made his way across the floor. His feet were somehow attracted to the ground and he found it quite difficult to balance. His boots made loud, clanging noises as he proceeded toward the light.

Guy is now close to Abram.

Neil stayed quiet. He examined the object in his hands a bit more closely, noticing a faint glow coming from the surface. He touched it, feeling something stick to his fingertips and come off of the screen. The datapad's light shone through the hole, revealing an image familiar to him, the wallpaper he set on the pad's desktop.

[3] Using the datapad now counts as a normal action as Neil remembers how to use it.

With her other hand, Maryne followed the surface of the object she had been holding. She noticed that it was light and she could move it around without encountering resistance. The object was mostly round, with what she assumed to be more blood coming out of the top of it. She realized it was probably a human head.

[3] Tiberias didn't know what the light was, so he felt around the floor to look for something to pick up and use as an improvised weapon in case the thing came closer. Something was clinging to his watch, though, surprising him and causing him to swing his arm around, also swinging the object into his armor vest, which it stuck itself into. He realized it was a knife, so he grabbed the handle and separated it from his watch with a light tug-it came right off without making any sort of snapping or ripping noise.

He pointed the dagger toward the light, in case it saw him, and watched.

Tiberias will gain +2 to his next combat roll as long as he remains prepared.

--

Toom gets two actions next turn. If you want. I auto'ed him for the sake of brevity and because I want to get this RTD rolling before I forget what I had in mind.

Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 01:47:48 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 01:35:10 am »

((Could I be added to the waitlist?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 01:48:11 am »

((Could I be added to the waitlist?))

As soon as my internet stops being abysmally slow. ;)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Glass Halls - Turn 1
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 01:51:00 am »

((I'll sacrifice a spambot to the bandwidth gods for you.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 01:58:32 am »

Maryne

"Oh, hunuh, I guess I can find a use for this."
hang on to the head for now, get up, and slowly, taking my time to place each foot, walk in a straight line forward with my free arm extended in front of me until I locate some object, light source, or change in terrain. if I reach a wall, turn and walk alongside it, keeping my free hand touching the wall.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2013, 02:10:36 am »

Toom wonders if it might be safe now. Probably not, you know, but still, what can he do?

Check if I can see anything. Crawl quietly around the area if possible, search for something like a weapon.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2013, 04:30:32 am »

Use the bit of light emitted from the datapad to begin carefully exploring the surrounding area.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2013, 07:07:13 am »

Continue toward light and if possible shake Mr. Lights light hand.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2013, 11:05:41 am »

Toom wonders if it might be safe now. Probably not, you know, but still, what can he do?

Check if I can see anything. Crawl quietly around the area if possible, search for something like a weapon.

Toom carefully took his hands off of his face. His eyes still stung when he opened them, so he kept them closed and felt around with his hands, looking for something to grab.
[4] He came across what seemed to be a human arm floating at a 45-degree angle in zero gravity. It was still connected to a body but there was no pulse. In its fingers was a gun, which would be useful if Toom could see a thing.

(you can post an action for the main roll now.)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:07:19 am by _DivideByZero_ »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2013, 05:19:05 pm »

Sneak towards the blue light, dagger at the ready.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2013, 04:25:13 am »

What sort of gun is it? As in, what principle does it seem to work on? Projectile weapon, something else?

Once that's understood, search for the source of the arm - the body. Check that for possessions.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11