Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: The Glass Halls - Lack of Interest  (Read 9959 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Glass Halls - Turn 4
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2013, 01:51:33 pm »

"Well, lets try starting from the beginning. Why did you come here?"

"Exploratory team. I would say we were looking for something in that event, or scouting something, or something else of a similar description, but that would be speculation, as I don't quite remember for some reason. We had a captain, and a whole lot of armed people. That's about all I know, really. Quite surreal and disturbing, I would say, this amnesia. I feel like it may be related to the attack somehow, but this is, once again, speculation."

"Are you here to rescue any survivors, perhaps? Who sent you, anyway? Are you alone?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2013, 02:03:19 pm »

Maryne

Wait, the amnesia isn't just me?
"No, but my equipment got trashed when the op went AWOL including my radio and I've lost contact. Help is on the way, we just need to sit tight. You mentioned finding someone else?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2013, 02:14:05 pm »

"No, but my equipment got trashed when the op went AWOL including my radio and I've lost contact. Help is on the way, we just need to sit tight. You mentioned finding someone else?

"I didn't really find anyone, but I did hear something. I'm currently a bit blind, you see. There was you, I believe, and something softly walking on the wall before getting back on the ground. Heard that much, yes. Another counter-terrorist operative, perhaps?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2013, 02:17:47 pm »

Maryne

"Maybe, but it's more likely another scared victim of the attack. What do you remember of the attack itself?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2013, 02:32:50 pm »

"Maybe, but it's more likely another scared victim of the attack. What do you remember of the attack itself?"

"The attack... I was cleaning my goggles, I remember... they had a spot on them, and it wasn't coming out, and then there was... well, horror. Gas, ate away at my eyes and my face, killed everyone except me. I don't know what it was, exactly. I don't even know why I'm alive right now. I know I wasn't as protected as the others, that's for goddamn sure. I mean, I held my breath, but I passed out afterwards. Or at least it felt like I passed out. Don't know what happened, really. Or where the gas went, either. It's all totally strange to me, I'm afraid."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2013, 04:28:37 pm »

"Uhm... terrorism? There was a gas attack, seems like, and I can't see anything at all right now, and looks like most of the people around here are dead. There's also somebody else walking around here, seems like a confused individual. I can't say I remember the particulars, however."
At "confused individual" Guy shouts out "HIIIIIIII FRIENDS!"
He then shakes the hand of the human shaped pillow he landed on.

(Guy is in a room with Abram/Oglaf and Tiberias/Persus13)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2013, 06:29:10 pm »

Attempt to communicate to the guy in front of me. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2013, 07:03:22 pm »

Maryne

"What do you remember of the room we're in and the layout of this facility?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2013, 10:41:32 pm »

"What do you remember of the room we're in and the layout of this facility?"

"Nothing at all, to be honest. Like I said, amnesia. Probably caused by the attack, but you never know. I didn't even know we had a counter-terrorism unit. Or terrorism. Or even who 'we' are."

Oglaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2013, 11:01:44 pm »

Edge away from the wall, to my side (and not just backward), to put distance between me and the magboot wearing ninja.

"My name's Abram, and I've got no clue why I'm here, so put that knife down, dammit!"
Glare pointedly at the knife if he didn't get the message.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:06:10 pm by Oglaf »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2013, 06:57:22 am »

Lower the knife slightly, "My name's Tiberias and I'm in the same boat as you."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Oglaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2013, 11:58:30 am »

"Really? I don't see anyone holding a knife to your neck."

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2013, 03:43:18 pm »

"Really? I don't see anyone holding a knife to your neck."
"And I don't see anyone holding a knife to yours."
Sigtext

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2013, 06:29:20 pm »

"All I see is the kitties and the sunshine and the rainbows!"
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2013, 05:56:45 am »

((Conversations appear to have stagnated, will you run the turn soon?))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11