Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 101

Author Topic: Darkest Dungeon II. Emotionally traumatize some adventurers. Wagon Life.  (Read 219261 times)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

That said, I ALWAYS forget to give the dog their treat during boss fights. Always.
I see this surprisingly often, to the point where many Youtubers toss some of their loot to get the treasures from the boss and leave with a pair of treats in their back pocket.

Give that poor dog his biscuit.

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So....veteran run. vestal/hm/leper/leper party. [withstand & solemnity on both lepers] Full HP & 0 stress after I finished the mission. I gotta test this setup more.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

So....veteran run. vestal/hm/leper/leper party. [withstand & solemnity on both lepers] Full HP & 0 stress after I finished the mission. I gotta test this setup more.

Neat. Post details please. I don't use lepers and don't really see how that party is good, since all my experience with lepers implies that they miss constantly and would be awful for reliable dps.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I was surprised that this party was "steamrolling" on veteran [I have some decent trinkets on them]. I will use this party on more runs & post the details, but one of the lepers is level 5 now. I gotta level up the other heroes.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frankly RNGesus has been rathe rkind to me woth lepers. They hit most of the time, and, while they have had enemies dodge, they dont miss too often. Also, ive never had an affliction reducing accuracy on them, thank god. Also, i will now shamelessly advertise the jester: Battle Ballad +15 ac people!!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Don't seem to need +ACC for almost anyone, unless you're trying to prevent every miss and dodge possible.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A leper Fated is pretty killer though, throw on some redemption bands and you're golden.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I actually really like the Leper Armband that gives +30% heals. Add that on top of your healers already running 25%+ heals, and heal can monster heal himself. I've seen him crit heal himself for 40+. I think Leper may be my favorite tank at this point. Crusader is good, Man At Arms is good, but Leper combines high damage, self-sustainability and good tank HP.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

A leper Fated is pretty killer though, throw on some redemption bands and you're golden.
Does fated proc that often? I've got a couple heroes with fated, not sure if I want to use the sanitarium to lock it now or later, or at all.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My understanding is that it's essentially a re-roll if you miss; so is pretty lackluster on character's that don't have low accuracy. Note that it doesn't do anything against enemy dodge though.

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually really like the Leper Armband that gives +30% heals. Add that on top of your healers already running 25%+ heals, and heal can monster heal himself. I've seen him crit heal himself for 40+. I think Leper may be my favorite tank at this point. Crusader is good, Man At Arms is good, but Leper combines high damage, self-sustainability and good tank HP.

Yep, yep.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Most of the tanks do have some way of healing themsekves. Only barbarian doesnt. And shes got aldrenaline rush, which is almost as good.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Sindain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Most of the tanks do have some way of healing themsekves. Only barbarian doesnt. And shes got aldrenaline rush, which is almost as good.

Man at Arms doesn't. Crusader only has Battle Heal which is garbage imo, and is significantly worse than Solemnity in terms of self heals.

Adrenaline Rush is pretty solid though.
"just once I'd like to learn a lesson without something exploding."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, but Man At Arms, doenst really need a heal, since with the right items he has 50% dmg DENIAL (i want the game to call protection DENIAL. I just do.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh this AI...the Pelagie Shaman decided to cast call of the deep on a sea maggot [dmg 1-2] instead of buffing the pelagie grouper or the drowned thrall [dmg 6-10].  :o
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:38:37 pm by gimli »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 101