Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Oppress Fest CCLXXXVII (6 Player RTD) 6/6 (Chunky Salsa Damage) (New Wait list!)  (Read 7159 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

You may have made a

8)

Minor miscalculation.

[I'm sorry.]
I shall horrible murder you for that.

Name:Venator
Race/Species: anti shadow suppression weapon(persona3), A robotic being that was made to fight shadows(being made from human emotions, mostly negative). Uses a persona(a shadow under control of a ego, the ASSW in this case), a (normally) large figure(some exist that are smaller then their user) that follow the actions of their user(if the user swing their weapon, the persona will swing it's weapon) and can cast spells, normally of one element(fire, ice, wind, lightning with light and dark being sometimes added(since light and dark are only made of instant death spells or % damages))
Specialization: Tracking(name is latin for hunter)
Appearance: A black haired, red and green eyed(malfunction with left eye left it red. Work fine other then that.) android with female characteristics(slender body, breasts(it helps with controlling the persona, it not for sex appeal)). Wears a black long coat with white trims to hide the mechanical joints and jack boots to complete the look. There is also black trousers, but they are not see able less she jumps and air resistance lifts the long coat. She wields a simple broadsword.
Her persona is called Freya, a mechanical and faceless female looking thing twice her size also wearing a long coat, but in dark red. She can cast fire and physical spells and float a foot off the ground. Her sword is the size of Venator.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:05:50 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LADIES,GERMS,GENTLEMEN,AND THE MONOGENDERED WELCOME....WELCOME TO OPPRESS FEST!!!!!!
This is the first thing you hear as you slowly regain consciousness on the cold floor of your holding cell.... Your cell is enveloped with darkness and you can hear the faint cheering of a variety of people as you slowly stand up you decide to........

Post Order
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Speed through the bars! Can't hold the fastest falcon alive with your puny hole-filled metal!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run sub-routines to make sure I haven't gone mad.

Last time I check, I was in Japan and I don't recall anything about a Oppress Fest.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Tailoa looked at the cell holding her with disgust- Oppress Fest. Dear Xiaver, she thought, I've been brought... here?
However, this was not too bad- as a Jiwhel, she had some modicum of escape.
If there are bars, Tailoa simply squishes through them, a stretchy membrane combined with being made of liquid being quite helpful. Otherwise, she looks for any cracks big enough that her organs could get through, and attempts to drain through them.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:58:08 pm by Powder Miner »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Nngh... noise. What's going on, and... god, it's cold, where did my bed go...

Bars? These aren't too close together... might need to get a little crafty, to escape, but...

Look around cage, preferably for something weapon or bar-like to help pry the bars. Even if nothing appears, attempt to squeeze through using my thin, lithe body and slick scales.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC: Waiting on Draignean and Harry Baldman. Everybody has about 15 hours to post something, otherwise we will just move along (This can be extended per request)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Captain Morgan opened his eyes. He regretted it. He closed them again and rifled through the pockets of his coat for a bottle of booze. Nothing like the hair of the dog for a morning like this. He found nothing. Morgan sat bolt upright, cursing his ringing head and salted tongue. He was never without booze, never. Unless...
  The Captain stood, picked up the first available object that felt like it could do some damage, and waved it threateningly into the darkness. "What am I? Where's happening?" A part of Captain Morgan's pickled brain realized that the words coming out of his mouth weren't in quite the right order, but he didn't care. He'd just woken up in a strange dark place with distinct lack of naked women and/or booze. This did not bode well.

Find improvised weapon. Threaten random objects, animate or otherwise, for information.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Magello slowly wakens in his cell, his electrical impulses flaring up as he floats upward. Just a cell.

Hm. It appears he has been incarcerated. And oppressed. For the entertainment of others, no less. How embarrassing.

Examine the cell for anything interesting.

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speed through the bars! Can't hold the fastest falcon alive with your puny hole-filled metal!
[5+1=6] You speed trough the bars with finesse, it seems your captors didn't think trough much in terms of holding cells for small, avian specimens. There are  a variety of dark silhouettes along the hallway of different shapes, they do not notice you.
[
Run sub-routines to make sure I haven't gone mad.
Last time I check, I was in Japan and I don't recall anything about a Oppress Fest.
[5] Yep, this isn't Japan, this much is obvious. Everythign seems to be optimal except for the fact that you are not in Japan, and that you are in a cage....And about to be Oppressed in one way or another.....FUN!!
Tailoa looked at the cell holding her with disgust- Oppress Fest. Dear Xiaver, she thought, I've been brought... here?
However, this was not too bad- as a Jiwhel, she had some modicum of escape.
If there are bars, Tailoa simply squishes through them, a stretchy membrane combined with being made of liquid being quite helpful. Otherwise, she looks for any cracks big enough that her organs could get through, and attempts to drain through them.
[4] Oppress Fest's funding has REALLY Hit the fan lately, what was once a gory Successful spectacle suddenly was turned into a Semi-Succesful spectacle...Scandals..Scandals, anyways they stopped carrying proper Jihwel holding cells about... about the time they brought in Chubby Checker, as a result   you seep trough the cracks of your cell and materialize on the other side, the "Gaurds" Begin to breath heavier, but continue to patrol the hallways as the announcers list of the countless sponsors.
Nngh... noise. What's going on, and... god, it's cold, where did my bed go...
Bars? These aren't too close together... might need to get a little crafty, to escape, but...

Look around cage, preferably for something weapon or bar-like to help pry the bars. Even if nothing appears, attempt to squeeze through using my thin, lithe body and slick scales.
[6] You look around, and to your amazement you find that not only is your cell well furnished, but that there appears to be a Rodian (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rodian) Butler Smiling at you, coverring his eyes and holding out a vibro crowbar
  Captain Morgan opened his eyes. He regretted it. He closed them again and rifled through the pockets of his coat for a bottle of booze. Nothing like the hair of the dog for a morning like this. He found nothing. Morgan sat bolt upright, cursing his ringing head and salted tongue. He was never without booze, never. Unless...
  The Captain stood, picked up the first available object that felt like it could do some damage, and waved it threateningly into the darkness. "What am I? Where's happening?" A part of Captain Morgan's pickled brain realized that the words coming out of his mouth weren't in quite the right order, but he didn't care. He'd just woken up in a strange dark place with distinct lack of naked women and/or booze. This did not bode well.
Find improvised weapon. Threaten random objects, animate or otherwise, for information.
[3] "NAGELL, AYE KILL YE WILL LET GO I!!" You yell at the top of your lungs waving a particularly jagged rock, one of the guards yell back in a strangely half monotone half  robotic tone, "Shut it, if you return to your human kennel i suggest that your  Your maternal Ancestor would Biiiteee youuuu" Well it's official..These guys are sassy.
Magello slowly wakens in his cell, his electrical impulses flaring up as he floats upward. Just a cell.
Hm. It appears he has been incarcerated. And oppressed. For the entertainment of others, no less. How embarrassing.
Examine the cell for anything interesting.
[5] It doesn't take long for you to find something interesting, there is a coffee table in your cell..And on it is a large book titled "The phone book of the universe" And next to that is a...Oh..That's cute, a two way pager.....This should be fun...

"YET ANOTHER, message from our 900th sponsor"
"GORBLAH IS GOOD LIKE A...*Alien noises* DRAIN PIPE SHOULD"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, time take stock.
Search cell and look outside

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

That's wonderful. Grab all that crap, drift through the bars of the cell.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Morgan's bleary eyes narrowed. Nobody insulted his maternal ancestor. At least that's what Morgan thought the guard was doing. His head was pounding and the guard didn't seem to have the best grasp of english.

Grab guard through the bars of the cell, strangle him or cut his throat with the sharp rock (whichever is easier), then grab his keys and let myself out. Because obviously the guard has keys.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Haha, fresh meat!

Takedown Mode.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Alright, Tailoa thought, step 1 was done... but the rest of the way of getting out of here was even more dangerous. Tailoa was scared- she was scared for her life. But she had to get out of here, or she wouldn't -have- a life.
Find any cracks in the ground- if there are no cracks in the ground, hide.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4