Poll

Should we leave Dumathoin?

Yes.
- 13 (72.2%)
No.
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 97

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Thread closed.  (Read 118054 times)

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders
« Reply #1245 on: August 16, 2014, 11:15:52 am »

Five iron sez it was indigo, he put a sign in front of my house saying 'Bronyville'.

EDIT: Goldie is saying that he can't trust us now, and refuses to give me access to the forges.

DOUBLEEDIT: Hypothetically, if I were to pull a V for Vendetta on GM, would anyone intervene?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:43:48 pm by tahujdt »
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: August 16, 2014, 06:38:05 pm »

Okay, one of GM's friends just pearled me. Any help?
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: August 16, 2014, 06:46:35 pm »

Depends.  Did you pull a V for Vendetta?

Edit: Also, about the pearls, I vote we only have the military police have those.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:49:16 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: August 16, 2014, 06:54:57 pm »

Edit: Also, about the pearls, I vote we only have the military police have those.
I vote against that. It would prevent civilians from pearling random thieves.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: August 16, 2014, 07:03:22 pm »

I vote against that. It would prevent civilians from pearling random thieves.

Okay, change that, the majority of the pearls would be in military hands.  Each citizen would have 1 or 2.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:15:46 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: August 16, 2014, 08:14:07 pm »

Alright, so, since it has been established that GM is balls-impaired, he has some goons from out-of-town come and pearl me. They proceed to tell me that I'm guilty of "resorting to violence" (apparently pointing out to GM why kicking me out is a bad idea is the same thing as violence), coercion (maybe, but what are these guys doing again?), and I forget what-all else. Anyways, they "compensate me" for my factories, and make me pack up my shit. As it is, I'm currently in [EXPUNGED], waiting for your guys' opinions.

What's funny is how they're painting themselves as the good guys here, white knights heroically riding in and saving the innocent little guy, since obviously I was planning to pearl him, nevermind the fact that I had plenty of opportunity to do so and did not.

So, anyway, though he's forgotten that the point of a city is working together and I'll doubt he'll listen to you, what's your say?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 16, 2014, 08:25:29 pm »

So, anyway, though he's forgotten that the point of a city is working together and I'll doubt he'll listen to you, what's your say?

I would prefer you stay, since you were the only person giving me information about the debacle besides a couple images posted by one of GoldMiner's friends, as well as getting no response from anyone to tell me why I was locked out of absolutely everything.  I can get not liking to type, but if there's a problem like that, at least you should acknowledge it and at least try to give a reason of why that is happening.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1252 on: August 16, 2014, 08:53:22 pm »

We have three options, as I see it.
Option one is war. We fight Goldminer and take our city back. Or lose, and rot in the End.
Option two is we talk to Goldminer and come to some kind of agreement. Although in future, GM should be held accountable for acts of grief, like any other member of the Twelfth Bay.
Option three is leave, and build a new fortress Mount Augusta style.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: August 16, 2014, 08:56:48 pm »

We have three options, as I see it.
Option one is war. We fight Goldminer and take our city back. Or lose, and rot in the End.
Option two is we talk to Goldminer and come to some kind of agreement. Although in future, GM should be held accountable for acts of grief, like any other member of the Twelfth Bay.
Option three is leave, and build a new fortress Mount Augusta style.
Option one: I can't participate, but I hope this works. I doubt that the 'white knights' will respond if GM's own citizens oust him.
Option two: not likely. GM doesn't consider himself one of us, and is too paranoid to treat us as equals.
Option three: if it comes to it, I will happily fund this.

EDIT: Goon squad is still patrolling the town. Use caution if you intend to go in.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:58:23 pm by tahujdt »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: August 16, 2014, 09:22:23 pm »

Okay, how about we stop with the threats/pearlings, and try to talk this out.

Goldminer: Why did you pearl tahujared? What was the point? I understand that the threats seemed kind of major, but we're knew to Civcraft, and we may not understand what's considered to be a major threat.

tahujdt: Do you have any idea why you got pearled? Also, let's try not to use threats or semi-threats. It would be best to settle this without anything bad happening.

Also, I think that the tahu-gold conversations need to end right now. Nothing is really being said at this point. It would be best if conversations took place in this thread, where they can be read and commented on by anyone.

Also, how about we lay down a couple of ground-rules:

1)No insults. Period. They just make everyone angrier.
2)Please try to answer any and all questions directed at you.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 09:29:36 pm by Elephant Parade »

gold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:39 pm »

there is no threats if any one logs in right now they are just trying to settle thing between tahu and I.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: August 16, 2014, 09:32:11 pm »

there is no threats if any one logs in right now they are just trying to settle thing between tahu and I.
Okay.

Goldminer: Who locked us out of the forges? Why? Furthermore, why aren't we trustworthy?

Also, if tahujdt's post is true, some people may have misunderstood what you told them. Please inform the people patrolling not to attack Bay12ers. I'm not saying that they have, but it's best to be sure about these things.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 09:33:56 pm by Elephant Parade »

gold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 16, 2014, 09:35:10 pm »

again like i said to him i said he was not trustworthy not everyone else and i gave him access to ever thing but the diamond cauldron. and then he threaten me if i never gave him access he would brake in to it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 09:36:41 pm by gold »

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 16, 2014, 09:35:43 pm »

Poppin' on, maybe. This seems like a bad time...
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 97