Poll

Should we leave Dumathoin?

Yes.
- 13 (72.2%)
No.
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 97

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Thread closed.  (Read 118472 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Server has new map!
« Reply #405 on: April 04, 2014, 01:02:14 pm »

Ok, secondary, yet equally important question: Where does minecraft usually install itself? I er...seem to have lost track of where it stored its file/shortcut XD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 04, 2014, 01:07:00 pm »

Ok, secondary, yet equally important question: Where does minecraft usually install itself? I er...seem to have lost track of where it stored its file/shortcut XD

If you are referring to what makes it run, I know on Windows, the folder its in is:
*user*/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft

If you are talking about the launcher downloaded from the site (which is used to run the game itself), that's typically in the downloads folder, unless you saved it elsewhere.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 04, 2014, 01:30:19 pm »

Ok, I made a shitty masons, carpenters, and jewelers shop. I'm currently looking for cows.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 04, 2014, 07:09:55 pm »

I made a combo lock, because reasons!

the code is 12.

Stand on the leftmost pressure plate and hit the second to left button.

Currently it undoes a piston that holds back lava.  However, it doesn't stay open long enough to actually let any lava through, something I will fix... later!

For now, gnight!  Next session I will work on improving security more.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 04, 2014, 07:38:03 pm »

Expanded the outer wall to outer staircase.  (Puzzlemaker left an open shaft behind, isn't closed and the bottom is lava, so be careful when going up the set of stairs to the wall)
Built the base of a tower (Has an open inner shaft in need of a ladder to get from wall to stairs without jumping)
Converted archer bunkers to cobblestone.
Constructed a room for use as a stockpile (upper balcony) and (what now is) a passage for rooms (lower floor)
Underground staircase up to the tower of Bay 12's lowest floor.

Next Session Plan: Get the wall around the entirety of the mountain, with sections below it being a large cliff.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 04, 2014, 08:43:48 pm »

Expanded the outer wall to outer staircase.  (Puzzlemaker left an open shaft behind, isn't closed and the bottom is lava, so be careful when going up the set of stairs to the wall)
Built the base of a tower (Has an open inner shaft in need of a ladder to get from wall to stairs without jumping)
Converted archer bunkers to cobblestone.
Constructed a room for use as a stockpile (upper balcony) and (what now is) a passage for rooms (lower floor)
Underground staircase up to the tower of Bay 12's lowest floor.

Next Session Plan: Get the wall around the entirety of the mountain, with sections below it being a large cliff.
Don't mess with the wall. The wall represents our land claim; some people claimed underground instead of above-ground. I'm going to finish the groundwork for the wall, and then you can do whatever; just keep in mind that we can't build further along the road. That tower might need to be moved, unfortunately. I still haven't got a response.

Edit: Actually, if you really want to work on the wall, feel free. Just make sure not to go beyond the boundaries. You should be able to figure out where the two walls meet.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:45:22 pm by Elephant Parade »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 04, 2014, 09:07:25 pm »

Edit: Actually, if you really want to work on the wall, feel free. Just make sure not to go beyond the boundaries. You should be able to figure out where the two walls meet.

Where are the boundaries?  I'm just trying path of least resistance-dodge everyone I run across right now.

Edit: I'm using the Stone brick wall and the tower as a benchmark, can you give me something more clear?

Edit2: I'm trying to keep it around the mountain as well.

Edit3: And by wall, I'm talking about the one that goes over the entrance and I was working on, not the stone brick one.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:23:34 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 04, 2014, 09:43:42 pm »

Where are the boundaries?  I'm just trying path of least resistance-dodge everyone I run across right now.

Edit: I'm using the Stone brick wall and the tower as a benchmark, can you give me something more clear?

Edit3: And by wall, I'm talking about the one that goes over the entrance and I was working on, not the stone brick one.
The stone brick wall that starts on the road is the boundary.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 04, 2014, 09:49:40 pm »

That's only in one area though.  I can see how far not to go on the side it is, and can trace the other two, but I don't have anything in the direction of the tower, besides the tower to give me any form of reference in that direction.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2014, 10:03:56 pm »

That's only in one area though.  I can see how far not to go on the side it is, and can trace the other two, but I don't have anything in the direction of the tower, besides the tower to give me any form of reference in that direction.
I'll log in and show you.

Edit: Temporary wall finished.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:14:24 pm by Elephant Parade »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 05, 2014, 08:30:44 am »

Ok, so how am I supposed to find the coordinates mentioned in the OP if YOU SPAWN WITHOUT A MAP??!

Indeed, I do this.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 05, 2014, 08:35:51 am »

F3
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 05, 2014, 08:44:46 am »

The map wouldn't even help in the first place.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 05, 2014, 08:48:18 am »

Turns out I randomly found it while wandering around XD

also whats the password for the storages?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:57:10 am by BFEL »

Indeed, I do this.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 05, 2014, 11:02:00 am »

Turns out I randomly found it while wandering around XD

also whats the password for the storages?

Dwarf

And the password for the enterance is 12.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 97