Poll

Should we leave Dumathoin?

Yes.
- 13 (72.2%)
No.
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 97

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Thread closed.  (Read 118467 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Server has new map!
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2014, 10:22:47 am »

I expanded my wheat farm a bit. I had to stop since I ran into the archer bunkers, though. Seems everywhere I go, I run into problems: Caves, tunnels...

Did you use all the seeds in the general stockpile as well?

Edit: Could be moved deeper (Which might be a good idea to do that to everything in general) or expand the other cave (link up is just past the melon farm) instead.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:24:29 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2014, 10:24:15 am »

No, I just used my own seeds.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 04, 2014, 10:29:16 am »

No, I just used my own seeds.

I think there's around two stacks of 64 seeds in it.  So yeah, expand either the cave past the melon farm (probably preferred), or go deeper into the mountain.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 04, 2014, 10:36:22 am »

Also, EP, you should set up a TerraFirmaCraft (its a mod for minecraft, its amazing) server, specifically for bay12.

Now that I thought of that... the whole premise of this thread is we, the Bay12ers, invade someone else's server. Soooo, nothing is stopping everyone from invading one of the TFC servers. Again, assuming interest.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 04, 2014, 10:57:27 am »

Also, EP, you should set up a TerraFirmaCraft (its a mod for minecraft, its amazing) server, specifically for bay12.

Now that I thought of that... the whole premise of this thread is we, the Bay12ers, invade someone else's server. Soooo, nothing is stopping everyone from invading one of the TFC servers. Again, assuming interest.

I'd only be able to effectively work on only the construction aspects, because every time I made the attempt to smelt ore into something usable, I failed fairly quickly.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 04, 2014, 11:27:51 am »

I'd only be able to effectively work on only the construction aspects, because every time I made the attempt to smelt ore into something usable, I failed fairly quickly.

Failed as in 'it didn't work' or failed as in 'completely destroyed the ore'?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 04, 2014, 11:50:06 am »

Across multiple attempts, both.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 04, 2014, 11:51:55 am »

Across multiple attempts, both.
Across just one... both.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 04, 2014, 11:54:56 am »

What were you using as a heat source?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 04, 2014, 11:59:23 am »

What were you using as a heat source?

It's been a long time since I ran the mod, so I've forgotten...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 04, 2014, 12:03:40 pm »

Ah. See, the thing is, if you used a firepit, it would be extremely hard to succeed at all, and if you used a bloomery, you probably forgot a mold.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2014, 12:09:44 pm »

Ah. See, the thing is, if you used a firepit, it would be extremely hard to succeed at all, and if you used a bloomery, you probably forgot a mold.

Thinking back, I think I got it past the smelting stage a couple of times, but then proceeded to botch turning it into a usable bar.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 04, 2014, 12:15:46 pm »

If you want to use the melon farm area, feel free.  I was thinking of moving it anyway.

We should really move everything into a different area, it's getting kind of crowded.  We have a huge building we are doing nothing with, why not use it?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 04, 2014, 12:26:15 pm »

So whats the current server for this? I just got the game and would like some people to teach me/play with me.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 04, 2014, 12:29:02 pm »

So whats the current server for this? I just got the game and would like some people to teach me/play with me.

s.nerd.nu

Instructions to get to the fort are in the OP.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 97