Poll

Should we leave Dumathoin?

Yes.
- 13 (72.2%)
No.
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 97

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Thread closed.  (Read 118477 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Server has new map!
« Reply #360 on: April 02, 2014, 05:26:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...Man I wish that (wooden) tower didn't go up.  Who knows what we might have had built by now...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 02, 2014, 05:53:41 pm »

...Man I wish that (wooden) tower didn't go up.  Who knows what we might have had built by now...
It's been nearly 72 hours. I'll contact the admins about it soon.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 02, 2014, 06:16:45 pm »

It's been nearly 72 hours. I'll contact the admins about it soon.

Awesome.  I want to start building soon.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2014, 08:25:34 pm »

ARRRG

Just had the most frustrating session ever.  First time, I was going to build a melon farm.  You can see it half completed in a corner.  Need to make the pistons and put down the redstone, though.

Some asshole named Adavakadavra03 or something like that decided that he was going to raid the base.  I died about 10 times, losing a bunch of stuff (Including stuff I grabbed from the chest).  He also targeted other bay12ers, and was generally a complete tool.

Sorry, I lost some iron and he also got some redstone from flameboy99.  I'll finish the auto melon farm when I have calmed down.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 02, 2014, 08:30:21 pm »

ARRRG

Just had the most frustrating session ever.  First time, I was going to build a melon farm.  You can see it half completed in a corner.  Need to make the pistons and put down the redstone, though.

Some asshole named Adavakadavra03 or something like that decided that he was going to raid the base.  I died about 10 times, losing a bunch of stuff (Including stuff I grabbed from the chest).  He also targeted other bay12ers, and was generally a complete tool.

Sorry, I lost some iron and he also got some redstone from flameboy99.  I'll finish the auto melon farm when I have calmed down.

Okay, I'm going to tear the front entrance up.  Build some defenses.  At very least it will give some pause for consideration.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 02, 2014, 08:31:05 pm »

Currently, we have no iron nor redstone. We should be able to make up for the losses quickly, however, as they were relatively small. Might I suggest a way to secure our base? Land mines tend to be particularly !!FUN!! if we can kill enough creepers to set some up.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 02, 2014, 08:31:35 pm »

ARRRG

Okay, I'm going to tear the front entrance up.  Build some defenses.  At very least it will give some pause for consideration.
What tier of gear did he have?

Currently, we have no iron nor redstone. We should be able to make up for the losses quickly, however, as they were relatively small. Might I suggest finding a way to secure our base? Land mines tend to be particularly !!FUN!! if we can kill enough creepers to set some up.
I have some redstone, FYI.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 02, 2014, 08:32:41 pm »

Currently, we have no iron nor redstone. We should be able to make up for the losses quickly, however, as they were relatively small. Might I suggest a way to secure our base? Land mines tend to be particularly !!FUN!! if we can kill enough creepers to set some up.

Actually, I have 8 bars of iron and 40 redstone.  Just left due to the incoming reset.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 02, 2014, 08:33:06 pm »

ARRRG

No armor, but a VERY heavily enchanted stone sword. Kills in 2-3 hits.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 02, 2014, 08:37:59 pm »

ARRRG

No armor, but a VERY heavily enchanted stone sword. Kills in 2-3 hits.
I happen to have diamond armour. I don't wear it due to it not being properly enchanted yet, but once I move my stuff downstairs I should be able to repel invaders.

Also, two can play at the enchanted stone sword game.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 03, 2014, 12:54:19 am »

Mods will be doing something about the tower tomorrow, probably. Please place signs around anything you built in the cave by the wooden staircase, because I have absolutely no idea which of those farms are ours, if any.

Also, if somebody could get cows, it would be appreciated. We'll need to hide them this time.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 03, 2014, 04:33:07 pm »

Had a poke around the base on the new world.

Do we not have doors?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 03, 2014, 04:35:07 pm »

Do we not have doors?

I was going to start setting some up, but I'm waiting to see what happens with the wooden tower, first (Biggest hurdle for construction right now).

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 03, 2014, 04:40:08 pm »

Do we not have doors?

I was going to start setting some up, but I'm waiting to see what happens with the wooden tower, first (Biggest hurdle for construction right now).

Well, most of the base is underground, so you can start sticking doors into that.  And if you really want, just set the tower on fire.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 03, 2014, 04:43:28 pm »

Do we not have doors?

Well, most of the base is underground, so you can start sticking doors into that. And if you really want, just set the tower on fire.
I don't even play this game but I just want to pop in to +1 this.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 97