Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: In the Blood. [RPG: Started at last!]  (Read 10806 times)

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
Re: In the Blood. [RPG: Started at last!]
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2013, 12:16:22 pm »

((hmmm I'm feeling uncertain about this. I wish I knew if she was a plot point. :P ))

Call Harry, ask if anything needs investigating today, join him if the answer is yes. Before departing, get name of doctor taking charge of her, and leave my cellphone number with a request that they, or she, call me if she wakes up. Make it plain that I will be back to check on her later.

If Harry doesn't need/want me, hang around for a while to see if she regains consciousness.
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2013, 12:19:24 pm »

"Hey man, there's someone being h-hurt in there! I'm going to go see what's up."

((Sort of sparse :\.))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 06:10:55 pm by Remuthra »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2013, 06:10:11 pm »

((Awright, I can post now. Weekends are tricky and I didn't want to start anything without Gilg))

Harry folded up his newspaper.

"We're going to have a chat with a Vamp who might know something. He was...involved in a disappearance. Not sure if directly. But, hopefully we can get some information from him."

Upon receiving a call from Carter, he asked about the girl-glad she was safe, or close enough-and informed him where they were going.

"If you come around, Carter, be careful. Maybe hang back-watch my back. If you hear trouble, come running. Okay? I don't need you getting hurt."

Action: Go to question Josh Trae. Bring all my crazy friends-Carter should hang back and watch for trouble, if he wants to.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2013, 06:17:54 pm »

"Well, if you need anything stolen, I'm your man. I'm not good in a fight though if things get messy. Warning you now."

Follow Dwarmin. Look menacing.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2013, 12:42:51 am »

"Let's get to it."

Harry leads the way out-careful to engage his heavy locks and alarm system on the way-to the parking garage.

His car is nothing special, a somewhat battered black suv with tinted windows. The interior is quite messy-which is odd, considering Harry's house seems so neat as to be unlived in. It seems anything involved with his work, however, quickly becomes cluttered beyond belief. One notes the cigarette lighter has been removed, however. A police scanner is located under the dash, in a haze of semi-legality. He turns it on, and it's low mutter (mostly sleepy cops) quickly becomes static background noise.

He opens the passenger side door for Rick, using a free hand to brush a litter of paper cups and fast food wrappers to the floor, from the passenger seat.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2013, 12:08:36 pm »

"Sure Harry, I'm done here for now. Paper Street should be on your way. I can be there in a few minutes and ride over with you?"

Carter finishes talking to the doctor and leaves the clinic. Walking a block over to meet Harry.

A few minutes later as they approach Josh Trae's residence he speaks up. "This is good, let me out here. I'll walk this last bit so I'm not with you two. A lot of Vamps don't work alone. He might call his gang as soon as a stranger knocks on his door. I'll text you with a headcount of any suspicious parties that show up. I will not engage them in any way unless threatened. If you get in trouble make some noise."

Enter the apartment building a minute or two after Harry and Rick. Park myself in the lobby with a view of the street entrance and the stairs. Look innocent and bored.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2013, 04:31:00 am »

((Remember that November hiatus guys? The time has come. I'll end it before the update to keep you hanging ;) Sorry guys.))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]