Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41

Author Topic: WH40k: Dark Heresy Game Thread - Prologue: Heretical Whispers  (Read 52481 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40k: Dark Heresy
« Reply #435 on: November 02, 2013, 01:08:01 am »

((Oh, HFS, when I sent my character sheet, it had my stats, and the points I spent in willpower, but I forgot to actually add those 5 points to where the stat block was, so it's 5 higher than it looks, but that's still not enough for another power, if I remember right.))

((I have it marked down already. And even if it was, you wouldn't get the extra power - as you start with the Psy Rating talent before you got the skill advance))
((Oh, ok, just making sure. Thank you!))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 02, 2013, 06:13:56 am »

((Cant wait for the fist fights in the near future and my legs blowing off))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 02, 2013, 10:15:47 am »

((Cant wait for the fist fights in the near future and my legs blowing off))
((That's not something to be looking forward to...))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 02, 2013, 07:50:32 pm »

So, it looks like...Evilsx, kisame, and Highmax are going to the bar. Alright, then.

---

You three leave the hab, and follow the map to the plaza - specifically, to the bar. The streets aren't crowded in the slightest - presumably people are currently in the manufactorums. Entering the plaza, you see a few stalls with a variety of goods - food, scrap, spare parts, etc. There are a few dedicated stores, too - you can see one for weapons, and another for armor, judging by what's visible on display.

The bar itself seems like nothing special - built into the side of one of the buildings like the stores. Interestingly enough, it doesn't appear to have a name - come to think of it, neither do the various stores. It's positioned in one of the buildings directly to the left of where you entered the plaza, in one of the corners. The whole plaza is about two minutes away from your hab.

Opening the door, you are greeted by a hazy atmosphere, a few patrons with lho-sticks and drinks sitting at the bar and tables. There are ten tables in total, all fairly large - as well as several benches on the outside of the room. [Per:1d100:63]

The bartender greets you, and introduces himself as Ferrus, asking if you want anything to drink.

The rest of you are still at the hab.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 02, 2013, 08:09:05 pm »

Get me the strongest drink you have, after what i just heard from an idiot i might be here all day to get back in good spirits
Buy an drink and graze around the bar for anyone 'out of place'

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 02, 2013, 08:11:01 pm »

Eisen looked up from his weapon maintenance to speak to the remaining acolytes in the hab.

"Let me see that map for a second. I'm guessing it doesn't show things like air vents and maintenance passageways, and if it doesn't I might be able to make a guess as to where they are."

Memorize map on dataslate, check for above-mentioned things. Use hiver experience to deduce likely locations for those pathways.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 02, 2013, 08:59:02 pm »

"I do not require hydration at the moment, but any news you may have heard regarding recent events would be nice."

Ask Ferrus about any local news.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 02, 2013, 09:42:28 pm »

Sit next to mr angry pants and order a drink
So... What're we going to do about the Heretic back there?
Drink order in one sitting
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 02, 2013, 09:45:08 pm »

Well then. We should probably go ask about the places of work, see what the lowlife perspective on this is.

If Cromwell agrees, go with him to the nearest Manufactorum to question the workers for any unusual happenings.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 02, 2013, 10:17:25 pm »

Flavion sighs
As much as i would to shoot and leave it as that, it would be an 'lost of resources'...
Right now i am hoping the priest is teaching about the ways for the emperor or using 'physical' means to teach.
...For the moment i want to check the local area about anything that has happen in the last year and any important event we can get involved in to find information about the planet...

Ironic that it is, we have an psyker that dose not know anything about the emperor WORKING in this order

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 02, 2013, 10:27:43 pm »

Bar

Get me the strongest drink you have, after what i just heard from an idiot i might be here all day to get back in good spirits
Buy an drink and graze around the bar for anyone 'out of place'

"Well, I think I have something for you. Around here, we just call it the Black Death. I wouldn't drink it if I were you, but if you insist..."

"I do not require hydration at the moment, but any news you may have heard regarding recent events would be nice."

Ask Ferrus about any local news.

Hm. That sounds like Inquiry, which you don't appear to have, but I think it's a basic skill, so it's against half your Fellowship. Furthermore, you have the Ill-Omened trait, and that's another -5 on top of that.

[Fel:1d100:25]

"Well, can't say I follow the news any more than the average person. Rumor has it that something big was found in the mines, though. Not sure what it was, the three major noble houses responsible for the mines are keeping things nice and quiet. Other than that, though, I don't know that much. If you want any more info, I'd ask the other tech-priests in the manufactorums around here. You should get along with them just fine."

The nearest manufactorum's entrance is just on the other side of the plaza, if you want to go there.

Sit next to mr angry pants and order a drink
So... What're we going to do about the Heretic back there?
Drink order in one sitting

He pours you a drink. "Heretic? Is something wrong?" [Per:1d100:31] You notice him make a hand gesture, and three of the patrons sit up. You can see from here that they're armed with what looks to be laspistols. Presumably they are Ferrus's security.

---

Hab

Eisen looked up from his weapon maintenance to speak to the remaining acolytes in the hab.

"Let me see that map for a second. I'm guessing it doesn't show things like air vents and maintenance passageways, and if it doesn't I might be able to make a guess as to where they are."

Memorize map on dataslate, check for above-mentioned things. Use hiver experience to deduce likely locations for those pathways.

All of you, consider the map memorized now.

[Per:1d100:30] The map doesn't indicate them, but you can see a few around. They're fairly high up, against the ceiling, and you think you might be able to fit into them. However, you have a feeling that there's a bit of a drop - chances are, the vents descend down into the ground and then split off from there.

---

((Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted.))

Bar

Flavion sighs
As much as i would to shoot and leave it as that, it would be an 'lost of resources'...
Right now i am hoping the priest is teaching about the ways for the emperor or using 'physical' means to teach.
...For the moment i want to check the local area about anything that has happen in the last year and any important event we can get involved in to find information about the planet...

Ironic that it is, we have an psyker that dose not know anything about the emperor WORKING in this order

"Hm. There are a few groups around here that, chances are, are isolated from the rest of the Imperium. I'd imagine that at least one of them has, unfortunately, forgotten the Emperor's name. Hopefully they haven't fallen.

You still want that drink?"

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 02, 2013, 10:45:42 pm »

Get me this 'Black Death' might cheer me and knock me on my ass, anyway better with then now
And don't worry about what was said then, the fool is not with us and i am happy with that
Order the bartender to get me this 'drink'

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 02, 2013, 10:47:38 pm »

Get me this 'Black Death' might cheer me and knock me on my ass, anyway better with then now
And don't worry about what was said then, the fool is not with us and i am happy with that
Order the bartender to get me this 'drink'

"Alright, then." He pours you the drink. Predictably, it is pitch black and completely opaque.

You drink it. [T:1d100:100] And promptly pass out.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 02, 2013, 10:48:57 pm »

((Oh wow. We've had one 1 and one 100 already.))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09:26 pm »

((There must be order in these rolls, for every 1, their must be an 100 :P))
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41