Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: [IC Thread] Kurchil's Children - Day 2: A Rose-Gold Sky  (Read 18402 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: [IC Thread] Kurchil's Children - Day 2: A Rose-Gold Sky
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2013, 06:54:17 pm »

Nico gets to reading his purchase.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2013, 06:55:18 pm »

Go home.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 01:54:44 am »

Kassen steps into the room with new resolve. The hazy dream was more of a reaffirmation of his duty than any sort of annoyance. He attempts to find his benefactor, and if he could find him, he thanks him.

"Your water god is well, and you are well, too. I must find a tree that spoke, to find my life-quest goal. I might seek you again, for friendship and guides."
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 03:55:16 am »

Meyath got up, spared the men(and women?) a brief greeting, and unless they respond with something more conversation starting than a yo!, or a hey! or even a grunt, she continues out the baracks. She needed to find a place she could be useful in general
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 10:42:50 am »

Kassen steps into the room with new resolve. The hazy dream was more of a reaffirmation of his duty than any sort of annoyance. He attempts to find his benefactor, and if he could find him, he thanks him.

"Your water god is well, and you are well, too. I must find a tree that spoke, to find my life-quest goal. I might seek you again, for friendship and guides."

The robed man looked at Kassen with a small amount of sadness in his eyes and replied, "I hope you find what you are looking for. Our doors are always open to the traveler."
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 08:24:47 pm »

Meyath got up, spared the men(and women?) a brief greeting, and unless they respond with something more conversation starting than a yo!, or a hey! or even a grunt, she continues out the baracks. She needed to find a place she could be useful in general
As chance may have it, as Meyath was walking out of the barracks a young female recruit ran up to her and asked, "What are you doing here in Seawall?"
My Area

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 08:39:29 pm »

"WEll, I had to get away from something, and this is where I ended up. Your pulling together reminds me of my family actually"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2013, 09:32:21 pm »

"WEll, I had to get away from something, and this is where I ended up. Your pulling together reminds me of my family actually"
"But what will you do while you're here? Everyone here has a role. You need one too."
My Area

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2013, 10:13:26 pm »

"Thank you," Kassen says before leaving the temple.

Before he departs on his quest, he looks for a place to buy a dagger. Nothing fancy. Iron or bronze will do. Preferable from peddlers that sell less than quality merchandise.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 05:06:48 pm »

"But what will you do while you're here? Everyone here has a role. You need one too."

"I know, that's what I am looking for"

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2013, 05:44:01 pm »

"I know, that's what I am looking for"
"Best of luck in your search."
My Area

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2013, 05:47:57 pm »

"thanks, you got any advice, I helped out at the infirmary yesterday, but I don't know if medicine is realy my calling"

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2013, 11:33:21 pm »

"thanks, you got any advice, I helped out at the infirmary yesterday, but I don't know if medicine is realy my calling"
"Well, if medicine isn't your thing, and you aren't interested in joining the front line in the fighting, there's an alchemist who could always use help searching out her reagents. Ooh, or there's that cute hunter. I'd accompany him if I wasn't stuck here." The female recruits eyes got wide momentarily. "Other than that, there's a forge and a bowyer that make a big difference in this town."
My Area

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2013, 01:05:16 am »

"Well I used to hunt before my family was slain, so I could do that.  Not too afraid of the front lines but I'm not a rained warrior"

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2013, 09:10:55 am »

"Well I used to hunt before my family was slain, so I could do that.  Not too afraid of the front lines but I'm not a rained warrior"
"If you'd like to be trained for fighting, this barracks is the place for it. I'm going to be a great swordsman by the time they're done with me. If you're looking for the hunter, he's on the west side of town, near the forest."
My Area

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8