Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: Change one word  (Read 16365 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Change one word
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2013, 07:23:04 am »

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plummer on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his bathroom break, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.
[Transformation! Strange, nonsense French words.]

Churchill joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the gorilla back on page 2 so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

First things first, "shoot Bullets out your nose".

We seem to be running out of pants to soil.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2013, 12:59:26 pm »

Magical Girl forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?
:o

dear Satan,
What kind of fuzzy abomination have I created? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plummer on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of beer could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his bathroom break, which eventually succeeded because he refused to leave anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.

Churchill joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the gorilla back on page 2 so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2013, 01:57:01 pm »

Magical Girl forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plummer on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2013, 02:25:15 pm »

dear Satan,

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Stooges for some massaged tapioca, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In Gallifrey, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up his friends with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.

Someone removed the gorilla back on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2013, 02:32:48 pm »

Magical Girls and forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?

dear Satan,

Someone removed the gorilla back on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2013, 02:33:25 pm »

Magical Girls and forum goers, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

Someone removed the cocainum back on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:35:01 pm by AlleeCat »

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2013, 03:02:31 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

Someone removed the cocainum back on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader so I put it back and grew the topiary triceratops

We seem to be running out of plants to soil.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2013, 03:13:05 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the bathroom.

[/quote]

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2013, 04:16:35 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane  after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2013, 04:29:30 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself becoming the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane  after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

First things first, "shoot Bullets up your nose".

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2013, 07:27:26 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself robing the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane  after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2013, 10:05:05 pm »

dear Satan,

kopout's life is a life of Jazz, foosball, and web surfing without pants. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself robing the most useless plumber on the dimensional plane  after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

[/glow]
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2013, 10:13:39 pm »

dear Satan,

[/glow]

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2013, 10:51:01 pm »

Magical Girls and forum goers, let's keep this movable feast on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you dig?

dear Satan,

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2013, 03:12:18 pm »

Magical Girls and forum goers, let's keep this movable feast on track, or at least enough to split all atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds, you monsters?

dear Satan,

Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14