Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: One on One Community Fortress: Tonguebanners - seeking new Master  (Read 31461 times)

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: One on One Community Fortress: Tonguebanners - wait list always open
« Reply #300 on: October 10, 2013, 11:45:42 pm »

Yes, it's quite undwarvenly to be wasteful...  No, I'm serious!
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2013, 11:56:21 pm »

Yes, it's quite undwarvenly to be wasteful...  No, I'm serious!

That doesn't mean we should stoop down to the level of elf, were better then that!
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Razggal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 11, 2013, 12:27:00 am »

Well, technically were not stooping down to their level, we're sitting just above them on the food chain.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 11, 2013, 08:32:48 am »

Well, technically were not stooping down to their level, we're sitting just above them on the food chain.
That's just as bad!

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
  • Spirallances an epic failure in dwarven history
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 11, 2013, 12:34:38 pm »

WE ARE ONTOP OF THE FOODCHAIN
Ah ha.  Spirallances...
                [-_-]~ Text Ninja I like it.

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 11, 2013, 02:22:51 pm »

I'm on the anti eating elves party ballot.
Dorfs shouldn't have to eat pansy elves but things like unicorns and pork.
Especialy plump helmets.

Paid for by The Board of Fortresses party Asob Geshud.

I'm Zubb and I support this message.
Zubb for manager.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 11, 2013, 05:51:42 pm »

I'd vote for you zubb2, if the manager were an elected position.

Zubb2 for mayor.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 11, 2013, 05:55:13 pm »

I'd vote for you zubb2, if the manager were an elected position.

Zubb2 for mayor.

Zubb2 for mayor!

Razggal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 11, 2013, 07:15:41 pm »

Razggal likes Zubb, but he's worried by his ethical and moral positions.
He finds ethics and morals in general to be worrying, he believes their against his religion.

So Razggal shall nominate the Hermit for Mayor!

He has no contact whatsoever with the outside world, thus guaranteeing him a completely independent and unbiased absence of a position on all issues.
He probably supports a laissez faire economy and an extremely hands off decision making policy on all issues, so long as he remains blissfully unaware of the issues.

Vote Hermit for Mayor!
You'll never even know he's there!

This message was brought to you by *Trained* Wolverine, please keep him away from alcohol and small children.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 11, 2013, 08:25:19 pm »

We don't know anything about The Hermit! He could be an elf lover for all we know, nobody's even spoken to him since the very beginning of the fortress! Sure he's one of the starting seven, but so is Baffler, and there ain't nobody trustin' Baffler to be mayor.

This message was brought to you by Baffler, and produced in association with the Tonguebanners Dwarven Justice and Security Coalition.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 11, 2013, 08:48:18 pm »

Even though I'm not there yet, I'm voting for zubb - the only good Elvis', is a ‼Elvis‼, preferably magma-cleansed, but I support any other incendiary.

Btw - Lectorog.....Still alive?
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2013, 09:16:53 pm »

I'm still alive, and following this thread very regularly. I'm just really fucking lazy, sorry! I definitely want to play this fortress, there are just lots of other things I want to do and need to do. So it'll happen, regardless of how many of you are still interested by that time! I have a long weekend, so there's a reasonable chance I'll be playing significantly.

BlackMuffin

• Bay Watcher
  • One notable kill: Himself
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 11, 2013, 09:22:40 pm »

I vote Zubb for mayor. Eating sentient beings isn't okay, even if they're filthy tree-fucking elves. Having him as mayor will guarantee the lack of *elf baby leather loincloths*.

I really don't get why you people aren't okay with eating Goblins but are okay with eating elves. Seriously, we're enslaving one race and just eating the other, refusing to use either race for the purpose other than what was originally put forward. What are we? Narrow-minded? Of course not! We're dwarves!

We're completely open to not digging out channels from underneath us, are content with drinking the same kind of alcohol every day for nine years, and most certainly will not refuse to place our worn-out socks inside of the trade depot like every good dwarf should.
So yeah. Zubb2 for mayor. Support the Tonguebanners Mayor Election by buying your exclusive Stone Dildo Figurine by the famous swords/craftsdwarf Fruity McJuicy!

Don't eat the elves, enslave them instead!

[Copyright Fruity McFaggot and the Zubb2 for Mayor alliance. Dildo figurines non-refundable.]

EDIT: Good to know Lectorog is still alive. That means this thread won't just be reduced to us debating dwarven politics and ethics. owo
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:24:12 pm by BlackMuffin »
Mod mod mod the raws!
Mod mod mod the raws!
SAY YES TO SLAVERY
A better fort for you and me!

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2013, 09:46:21 pm »

I'm gonna have to second the vote for the Hermit as Mayor.  It's just part of dual-class politics.  I think he's got the most natural noble position by refraining to even associate with the rest of us - doing that from the first is just one example of his beneficient wisdom.  Besides, we need a figurehead to blame stuff on when things go sideways and someone to be "safely unavailable" when the real "powers behind the throne" have to make unpopular decisions.  I don't think Zugg would have the stone balls to be that kind of judas goat, know what I mean?
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
  • Spirallances an epic failure in dwarven history
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 11, 2013, 10:39:02 pm »

We would like to brin you this breaking story mayoral election candidate zubb has been witnessed by a dwarf who would rather not be named, zubb was seen conferencing with elves speaking politely with elves procreatin with elves and just over all being a fucking elf! We would like to advise you that zubb must be up to no good and we all must vote for highmax as mayor he is the only one who can save us dear Armok protect us if he doesn't win .

This message is paid for and endorsed by the glide coin inn and the owner spirallances
Ah ha.  Spirallances...
                [-_-]~ Text Ninja I like it.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27