Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

Author Topic: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King  (Read 36106 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Candyland
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 11:49:29 pm »

This will later be edited into my action to aid archive readers. For serious, this time.

Edit: Nope.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:13:05 am by Elephant Parade »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 11:51:19 pm »

Engage secret pm escape plan.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:52:53 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 11:53:59 pm »

Oh man, all these stuff and things.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:17:05 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2013, 12:04:10 am »

"Ho hooooooo. I hate molasses - whoever doesn't is a liar! - but this will do nicely. Very nicely...let's see...AHA!"

Attempt to manipulate part of the molasses river to rise up in a sticky wave and crash down on that Dextrous Bastard! He's too dextrous for my tastes.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:05:56 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2013, 02:25:46 am »

Evil Lucky looks up and down his... Loot? While holding chin like he's thinking. Finally he says, "My name's Lucky and I'm calling you Lia. I'm here because I signed up to get loot and murder everyone else like me. You know, if you got exiled to a supposedly unpopulated place for crimes, something tells me we'll be fast friends! Well unless you try killing me that is. Anyways the thing that was supposed to give me loot became you so... I guess you're my loot. Well first how about showing me what you can do? That guy that's walked up to us... I think he was trying to kill us. How about we try the same? Oh and try and make it really painful hahaha. It's fun to watch people in pain."

Have Lia painfully murder the guy making funny faces at us. His face pissed me off... and the fact he tried to do something to us.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:20:40 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2013, 02:44:41 am »

((What are you on about, im only next to you because you blocked my path to the pit.

The faces were just me trying to activate the thingamajig to see what it does.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2013, 04:10:43 am »

((Oh well I'm evil and want a target... should've tried it on some other guy... That way you'd get a 1 in 7 chance hahaha))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2013, 07:15:30 am »

Grab the flower and see if there's anything to murder.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2013, 05:52:28 pm »

Recrank the launcher, hoping that it somehow re-contains the hooks.

Nngh... no...
If possible, once the reloading process is complete, move slightly upstream and near the molasses river's edge.
Inky... darkness, all... consuming...

((In case you're wondering, Derya is plagued by eldritch visions. I'm rolling a d20 every turn to determine her actions- consistent low rolls mean she'll flip out, consistent high rolls mean she'll be more likely to accept peace, and average rolls mean she'll attack if she feels like it but otherwise leave everyone alone.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2013, 05:55:08 pm »

Ho HA WHAT'S THAT BITCH
I'M TOO DEXTROUS FOR YOU PANSIES

Perform badass maneuvers out of way of molasses wave, attempt to laser the guy who did it to me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2013, 06:06:51 pm »

I totally didn't accidentally put my action here. That would be silly.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2013, 07:17:51 pm »

Just a note, we dont all use the dark theme. So white is kinda a mean thing to try to read for us lurkers.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: First death, and WAAAAAGH
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2013, 11:39:51 pm »

Recrank the launcher, hoping that it somehow re-contains the hooks.

Nngh... no...
If possible, once the reloading process is complete, move slightly upstream and near the molasses river's edge.
Inky... darkness, all... consuming...

((In case you're wondering, Derya is plagued by eldritch visions. I'm rolling a d20 every turn to determine her actions- consistent low rolls mean she'll flip out, consistent high rolls mean she'll be more likely to accept peace, and average rolls mean she'll attack if she feels like it but otherwise leave everyone alone.))

You turn the crank around several times, dragging the hooks back inside of the launcher and making a hollow sounding click once all of them have been withdrawn. You then mutter to yourself while heading upstream, stopping by a spot on the edge of the molasses river.

Engage secret pm escape plan.
Evil Lucky looks up and down his... Loot? While holding chin like he's thinking. Finally he says, "My name's Lucky and I'm calling you Lia. I'm here because I signed up to get loot and murder everyone else like me. You know, if you got exiled to a supposedly unpopulated place for crimes, something tells me we'll be fast friends! Well unless you try killing me that is. Anyways the thing that was supposed to give me loot became you so... I guess you're my loot. Well first how about showing me what you can do? That guy that's walked up to us... I think he was trying to kill us. How about we try the same? Oh and try and make it really painful hahaha. It's fun to watch people in pain."

Have Lia painfully murder the guy making funny faces at us. His face pissed me off... and the fact he tried to do something to us.
Oh man, all these stuff and things.

(Pariah dex: 4+4)
(Cornelia dex: 6+1)
(Derm dex: 5-2)

(Pariah aff: 4+5)
(Pariah dex: 2+4)
(Lucky dex: 1-1)
(Lucky bad: 5-1)

(Cornelia aff: 6+4) Fireball's big enough to have a little AOE
(Cornelia dex: 5+1)
(Pariah dex: 5+4)
(Davroz dex: 3-2)
(Davroz end: 4-4)

(Derm aff: 5+3)
(Lucky bad: 2-1)
(Pariah bad: 3-6)

While Lucky introduces himself, Pariah takes the opportunity to run over to Davroz and place a hand on his candy cane, trying to will a wave of molasses to crush lucky. The molasses doesn't move in the slightest, but a sphere of light flies from the staff and strikes Lucky, turning him into an enormous living gingerbread man, complete with frosting for features. Cornelia laughs at this sudden transformation, before grimacing as flames begin to crawl across her skin, spelling out the words 'no laughing' on her arm like a cruel brand. However, Cornelia manages to focus these flames into a concentrated sphere of fire ten feet across, which she lobs at Pariah and Davros like a mortar shell. Pariah manages to dodge away from the blast in time, but Davros isn't so lucky. The fireball lands right on top of him, charring him to a skeleton and melting his candy cane into little more than a pile of bluish black sugar. As all this is going on, Derm looks on from across the arena and grins, manipulating the crimson auras that he sees around Lucky and Pariah and forcing them to mingle. The results are immediate: Pariah tears off his robe, showing off what little muscle he has, and Lucky tears the sleeves off of his newly transformed fruit leather jacket, popping them into his oversized gingerbread mouth and swallowing before yelling incoherently at Pariah, who responds only slightly more coherently in an overblown cockney accent.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"WHAT'RE YOU GIGGLIN' AT, MATE? I'LL BUST YOUR FOOKIN GINGER HAMPSTEADS IN, I SWEAR ON ME MUM!"

(Lucky Luck: 1+5)

Almost as if the god of unfitting loot himself is manipulating fate, Davroz's death causes an enormous frozen shark the size of a greatsword to materialize in Gingerbread Lucky's hands. While too frozen to move, the beast is clearly alive, and clearly none too happy about being swung around by a homicidal cookie.

Ho HA WHAT'S THAT BITCH
I'M TOO DEXTROUS FOR YOU PANSIES

Perform badass maneuvers out of way of molasses wave, attempt to laser the guy who did it to me.

Well, no molasses wave comes, due to the man who would have tried to launch it dying a fiery death.

Grab the flower and see if there's anything to murder.

You pick up the flower and look around for potential targets. Three come immediately to mind. There's the large angry cookie wielding a shark over to the north, some fiery girl in a fancy dress standing near him, and finally a furious naked man to the south. Decisions, decisions...

I totally didn't accidentally put my action here. That would be silly.

You also totally didn't forget to PM it to me. Now that would just be plain absurd.

DAVROZ XXI IS DEAD! ALENA STRATO SPAWNS AS BLUE!
(Alena luk: 3+3)

Your waiver becomes an oversized tophat which is not only black as coal, but seems to absorb the very light around it, replacing it with a thick and unnatural fog the color of internal organs.

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: First death and WAAAAGH
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2013, 11:46:54 pm »

Ooooh oh man hell the fuck yes.

Wait.

Hell the fuck no. How do I kill people with this.

Hrm.

Testing testing one two three.

Stuff and things?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: First death and WAAAAGH
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2013, 11:57:32 pm »

Move West and confront the orange girl. Keep the hat in hand.

"Excuse me. Do you happen to know where we are? I was looking for my sisters and I suddenly got dropped off here."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26