Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King  (Read 36095 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Loot for All
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 10:05:46 am »

Here's hoping I get something like that portalputer from the original. There's a ceiling, right?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 11:04:18 am »

Can you post in the thread as well?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 12:35:07 pm »

Evil Lucky seems to be in a daze.... like he's not quite sure what's going on... "I signed that stupid thing... just now right? Then comes a plain and some gold girl... no.. that's not now? Was I daydreaming? Ugh.... my head hurts..." He holds his head as his headache and feeling of deja vu passes. "Well.. whatever... Best not to think about it..." Seems like his living fire friend and Lucky have something in common... they like talking to themselves. He looks over to the gold... er... fire um... girl? Well the voice is a girl at least. Anyways he starts talking to her/it. "Um... who the hell are you? Are you my loot or something I was supposed to get? Well you look like something I could have fun with haha."

Figure out who/what my loot is and is capable of. Also thank that Osborn is nowhere around for some reason and whoever he is. Also if anyone seems to wanting to attack me, convince my new firey friend to go after them before they can attack me/us.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 01:27:26 pm »

Things and stuff.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 06:11:35 pm »

Can you post in the thread as well?

Yeah, PMs are just if you want to keep what you're doing a secret. They're nifty for things like murder and secret plans.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 06:11:54 pm »

I assume that the arena can be modified through shenanigans?
Also, I plan to PM my actions, but later edit earlier posts to include the actions in order to make it better for the people reading the thread later.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 06:13:18 pm »

Actions done!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 06:38:03 pm »

"Woah... rocket launcher. Made of stone, but, like, breathing stone? I don't know what this is, but it's cool, and I can touch it, unlike those eldritch hallucinations I'm used to..."

Derya calls out to the strange wizard man.
"Excuse me, Mr Wizard? Would you perhaps not try to kill me? In fact, why don't we just swap places? I'd offer a truce, but I'm not always as cooperative with others, and I might wind up betraying you before I know what's going on.

If Flimsy accepts, change spots with him. If not, watch and see if he acts hostile, if so, test the launcher. If not, do not test the launcher in his direction, but test it in the direction of the map-hole-thing.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 07:13:40 pm »

"I'm quite fine with where I am at the moment, thank you very much."

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2013, 07:25:47 pm »

"I was afraid of that... Well, you're choice. I must warn you that you're standing in the most likely spot for impact should the crazy train come around, though. It's not here yet, but it always comes. Some time, sooner or later, it's whistle blows and blood flows."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2013, 07:26:06 pm »

Waitlist.

Name: CZA
Looks: Young guy in a hoodie and jeans. Street stuff.
Stats:
Strength: +++
Endurance: ++
Dexterity: ++
Affinity: ------
Luck: --
Badassery: +
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:53 pm »

Oh, well I do suppose there's a certain irony in the most powerful artifacts also looking the most ridiculous. For magic!

Point the candy cane staff in the direction of the river, and attempt to channel a simple magical blast through it in order to test its effects.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2013, 08:12:46 am »

Yeah, PMs are just if you want to keep what you're doing a secret. They're nifty for things like murder and secret plans.
My secret plan: Murder.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2013, 08:02:05 pm »

PM sent, even though it really isn't worth keeping secret. I'll quote it later, or at least I would, if not for the fact that I forgot to save a copy. Whoops. Ah well.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Candyland
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 11:43:00 pm »

Evil Lucky seems to be in a daze.... like he's not quite sure what's going on... "I signed that stupid thing... just now right? Then comes a plain and some gold girl... no.. that's not now? Was I daydreaming? Ugh.... my head hurts..." He holds his head as his headache and feeling of deja vu passes. "Well.. whatever... Best not to think about it..." Seems like his living fire friend and Lucky have something in common... they like talking to themselves. He looks over to the gold... er... fire um... girl? Well the voice is a girl at least. Anyways he starts talking to her/it. "Um... who the hell are you? Are you my loot or something I was supposed to get? Well you look like something I could have fun with haha."

Figure out who/what my loot is and is capable of. Also thank that Osborn is nowhere around for some reason and whoever he is. Also if anyone seems to wanting to attack me, convince my new firey friend to go after them before they can attack me/us.

The column of fire continues to sway as you speak, before speaking in its whooshing voice, which is significantly louder and more like a roaring wildfire now that it's noticed that it's not alone.
"Erm... That incantation wasn't supposed to take me to a POPULATED realm. Then again, it wasn't supposed to turn me into a column of fire either, so I guess it's safe to say that the Ministry's shackle spells have changed since last time. Anyways, I'm Sophie-ARGH!"
The flames in the pillar intensify greatly, causing the voice to cry out in pain before continuing in a much more subdued tone, almost as if it's been hypnotized.
"I'm Cornelia Tiphaus, sentenced to exile in an unknown realm for my crimes against the Blackwood Ministry. This is not supposed to be a pleasant experience for me, so please try your hardest to ensure that I remain miserable."
With that, the flames burst apart, revealing a girl in an elaborate red and orange dress covered in golden runes. Her eyes and shoulder-length hair are a striking shade of violet, and she carefully brushes herself off before speaking to you again, this time in a fairly regular (albeit somewhat irritated) voice.
"Yep, they've definitely changed the shackles. It doesn't seem like I'm even allowed to lie anymore. Still, they can't stop me from keeping quiet, so that's all the information on me that you'll be getting for now."

"Woah... rocket launcher. Made of stone, but, like, breathing stone? I don't know what this is, but it's cool, and I can touch it, unlike those eldritch hallucinations I'm used to..."

Derya calls out to the strange wizard man.
"Excuse me, Mr Wizard? Would you perhaps not try to kill me? In fact, why don't we just swap places? I'd offer a truce, but I'm not always as cooperative with others, and I might wind up betraying you before I know what's going on.

If Flimsy accepts, change spots with him. If not, watch and see if he acts hostile, if so, test the launcher. If not, do not test the launcher in his direction, but test it in the direction of the map-hole-thing.
(Derya aff: 6-1)

You point your rocket launcher towards the bottomless pit and fire, releasing a rocket attached to the weapon by a rattling iron chain. The rocket flies through the air and explodes upon hitting the side of the pit, releasing several hooks which glance off of the stone sides of the pit and fall into the depths before reaching the end of the main chain. As you wonder how exactly you would reload this strange weapon, part of the serpentine design on the launcher wriggles loose and forms a sort of hand crank, which you reckon you could use to wind the chain back into the weapon.

Oh, well I do suppose there's a certain irony in the most powerful artifacts also looking the most ridiculous. For magic!

Point the candy cane staff in the direction of the river, and attempt to channel a simple magical blast through it in order to test its effects.
(Davroz aff: 6+4+2)

You gesture with your staff, and all the water in the river is immediately replaced with sticky molasses, complete with Swedish fish the size of carp swimming through it and leaping like salmon. It's very much like something out of a children's story, except for the disturbing fact that it will quite invariably be used for murder. Sweet, sweet murder.

Things.

You walk up to Evil Lucky and his fiery companion and focus intently on your chestplate, making all manner of silly faces but failing to do anything else. You have a feeling that this isn't exactly how your loot works.

Actions done!
(Dextrous aff: 5+6)

You grasp the crystal and focus on a spot roughly ten feet in front of you. Twin beams of light immediately burst forth from your eyes and blast a crater the size of a Buick in the rock in front of you, which reforms a moment later, looking completely identical to how it was before.

Things and stuff.

PMed things and stuff. Your loot's nice and sneaky like that.

PM sent, even though it really isn't worth keeping secret. I'll quote it later, or at least I would, if not for the fact that I forgot to save a copy. Whoops. Ah well.

You stay nice and far away from everyone, hoping that nobody attacks you. Fortunately, nobody does, so you just sit and wait in your little corner of the map.

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26