Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26

Author Topic: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King  (Read 36092 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Back in Business, Baby!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 11:09:52 pm »

I wonder if this will become a new RTD archetype.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 11:17:12 pm »

\in this, definitely.

Name: Nicholas
Looks: A guy, with a vaguely heroic build, that looks as if someone had chosen the default options in character creation from some video game. His appearance is best defined by whatever shiny loot he has currently equipped.
Stats:
Strength: ------
Endurance: +++
Dexterity: +++
Affinity: +++
Luck: +++
Badassery: ------

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 11:20:04 pm »

Yay I'm in because pre registering!
This'll be ... fun.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 07:04:36 am »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 07:41:31 am »

Spoiler: Andrew (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 02:44:39 pm »

Spoiler: Edgar (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 06:00:16 pm »

I'm up for round 2!

Name: Scyrothe the Automaton
Looks: An ancient magical construct that was recently repaired after some b*tch melted him.
Stats:
Strength:--
Endurance:+
Dexterity:+
Affinity:+
Luck:+
Badassery:--
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Loot for All
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 12:11:28 am »

As you finish up the last bits of the signup form, you look up to see that you're definitely not where you were before. You're in some sort of vast grey stony plain, which is completely devoid of any significant features other than a river which flows in from the north and drains into some sort of seemingly bottomless pit. In a rough square shape around this area, the air is shimmering constantly, and as if to prove something a passing bird crashes directly into the distortion, falling to the ground outside of the square with a dull thud. Looks like nobody's going to be getting out of this one...

(Flimsy luk: 3+6)

As you spawn in this strange arena, the waiver that you signed changes shape in your hands, becoming a flashy red and black longbow made out of some sort of flexible plastic, with a shiny bowstring seemingly woven out of razorblades. Along with the bow is a quiver of arrows made of a similar plastic, but tipped with ominously swirling dark spheres instead of arrowheads.

(Derya luk: 6+1)

As you appear, your waiver becomes an intimidating rocket launcher which looks as if it was carved from a single piece of living stone. It has a strange snaking pattern across it in some sort of dark metal, and it's actually nowhere near as heavy as its appearance would make it seem.

(Dextrous luk: 5+6)

Your waiver becomes a large sphere of ash-grey crystal nearly the size of your head, which seems to both absorb and radiate light. Strange shapes can be seen swirling about inside of it, and you can swear that you can hear it hissing faintly like a serpent.

(Lucky luk: 5+5)

Your waiver flutters out of your hands before erupting into a column of bright orange flames, which seem to set fire to the stony ground beneath them, if such a thing is even possible. The column burns steadily, growing to roughly the size of a human being before stopping and waving about wildly, producing a voice which is definitely feminine but sounds more like the quiet whooshing of a furnace than a human voice.
"Hmmm? Well, this is certainly interesting. Not Shakespeare interesting, but interesting nonetheless. Note to self: Remember to tie myself to something heavy before attempting that spell again."
Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to notice you yet as it talks to itself, although it's kind of hard to tell with it being a sentient pillar of flame and all.

(Derm luk: 1+6)

You're not sure about a hat, but your waiver becomes an elaborate robe made from something which seems suspiciously like human skin, covered in various crimson runes of all shapes and sizes. Putting it on, you find that everyone else suddenly has a faint red aura around them, which glows faintly like molten rock.

(Jordan luk: -3-3)

Your waiver transforms into a set of throwing stars which seem to be made from pressed and dried flowers. Despite this, they have surprisingly sharp edges, but their weight might become a problem if there's ever any sort of wind when you try to throw them.

(Pariah luk: 4)

Your waiver becomes a nice-looking leather chest-plate spiked with dozens of needles of various shapes and sizes. Sure it's not a weapon, but you've got a feeling that people will think twice about attacking you if you wear it.

(Davroz luk: 6+6)

Your waiver transforms into a large midnight-blue candy cane the size of a wizard's staff which levitates in front of you. Although it's a bit sticky to the touch, you immediately feel several times more powerful while holding it, and you realize that the inside of the cane's hook is sharp enough to work as a blade along with whatever strange candy-powers you may have obtained.

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 12:13:26 am »

This will later become an action post. Probably.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 12:32:51 am »

why am i always pink?

pm actions again?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 12:33:25 am »

pm actions again?
THIS QUESTION IS IMPORTANT
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 07:57:48 am »

pm actions again?
THIS QUESTION IS IMPORTANT

Yeah, you can PM actions if you'd like.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 08:19:12 am »

1. Wow, look at all the cool items. Rock rocket launcher, rasorwire/plastic bow with eeevil arrows, candy cane of carnage, talking fire...did derm actually roll a robe?

2. What's that black thing in the middle of the map? A hole?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 08:21:26 am »

1. Wow, look at all the cool items. Rock rocket launcher, rasorwire/plastic bow with eeevil arrows, candy cane of carnage, talking fire...did derm actually roll a robe?

2. What's that black thing in the middle of the map? A hole?

Yeah, it's a bottomless pit sort of thing for the water to drain through.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26