Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King  (Read 36203 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Band is over, LD is Back!
« Reply #255 on: November 15, 2013, 10:34:04 pm »

Oh, not literally everyone?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 15, 2013, 10:36:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 15, 2013, 10:39:26 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 16, 2013, 11:34:49 am »

Homestruck?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 16, 2013, 11:38:02 am »

HEY! I THINK IT HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY MORE THAN A DAY HERE! WHERES OUR UPDATE?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 16, 2013, 12:44:47 pm »

Homestruck?

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Mr. Torgue Would be Proud
« Reply #262 on: November 16, 2013, 03:52:50 pm »

"...0_0. Woah. I...I'm glad I'm on your side..."

Exit hole, and...uh...adorn top hat? Make sure it doesn't attack Flimsy or Dextrous, though.
Put on cloak if I haven't already.
"I would prefer that you didn't wear that thing around us."
Back away from the hat girl. Kill anyone who gets too close to me (apart from Flimsy, he's good), and if no one gets too close to me kill a random person, excepting Flimsy and the hat person. Do all killings by laser orb.
"Ugh. So much for that."
Approach the trio in a friendly manner.
"Hello there! How are allof you? Are any of you going to try to kill me on sight?"
(Alena dex: 4-2)
(Flimsy dex: 5+6) There's about to be so much lucky loot synergy it's not even funny.
(Dextrous dex: 1+6)
(Andrew dex: 5-1-2)

(Flimsy aff: (2*2)+6) Putting on the cloak near water is !!FUN!!
(Alena end: 6+1)
(Dextrous end: 5-6)

(Alena end: 6+1)

Flimsy puts his cloak on, causing the moisture in the air around him (thanks to Dextrous and his humidity lance last turn) to burst into flames before exploding violently. Extremely violently. Andrew is forced to shield his eyes, and after blinking the light away, he can see Flimsy standing unhurt in the middle of the crater, which is swirling with thick green vapors. Alena is there too, and is still conscious, even though the blast took off her right arm and half of her torso. Dextrous is nowhere to be seen. Then the shrubbery appears.

(Shrubbery str: 1)
(Alena str: 3-1-3)
(Alena end: 5+1)

Like some sort of crimson amoeba, the shrubbery crawls out of the crater and envelops Alena's wound, black flowers blooming wherever it touches flesh. Although it has her firmly restrained, it doesn't seem to be doing else. Still alive enough to move her remaining arm, Alena grabs her hat and places it atop her head.

(Alena aff: 5+3)

Instead of a tentacle, this time the hat releases a thick red mist, completely obscuring Alena from view.

(Flimsy luk: 1+6+1)

In the crater, the smoke and vapors don't merely dissipate, but collect and condense into a pair of wooden stilts. While seeming simple at first glance, the stilts are actually adorned with all sorts of runes, the most prominent of which strongly resembles a bull.

CZA looks around inquisitively, before realizing his real location. "Shit, this must be that weird-ass deminsion founded on the irrational...Louisiana."

Kick down the nutcracker and run. Hide from all sentient beings.

You kick over the nutcracker and leap into the nearest hiding spot, which happens to be the river of molasses.

THAT'S NO GOOD

Sacrifice self. Control the dogbeer post-death somehow.
STATUS: MAGICAL WEAPONRY HAS A LIKELIHOOD OF APPEARING UPON COMPLETED MURDERS.
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS IS IMPORTANT.
PERFORM HARVESTING OF LOOT?

If Edgar allows, attempt to kill the nearest not-Edgar person.

EDIT: Changed text to what I originally used to make it a bit more readable.
((Oop, just noticed the update. Hope it wasent too long...))

"Sure, why not. Nothing else to really do, is there?"
Follow, use Gunchucks on first person we run into after saying hello to them. Afterall, may as well be polite about it.

(Not dex: 3)
(Edgar dex: 3+2)
(Scyrothe dex: 6+1)

(Scyrothe dex: 4+1)
(Not dex: 2)
(Not end: 2)

Not Flimsy has just enough time to climb up onto to the altar before a shotgun blast from Scyrothe unceremoniously blows his chest apart. Or perhaps it was rather ceremonious, with him being on an altar and all. Whatever the case may be, it's enough to stir the gods of loot from their slumber.

(Not luk: 2)
(Scyrothe luk: 2+1+1) You know it's a good day when you have to wonder if this is a lady-knight made of my grandmother's dinnerplates or one of my grandmother's dinnerplates made of lady-knights.

As Scyrothe watches Not's body vanish on the altar, a large hand settles on his shoulder. Turning around, he finds that the hand belongs to a tall female figure covered from head to toe in elaborate armor made of a multitude of materials, ranging from glass to ceramic to polished stone. She easily stands seven or eight feet tall, and she carries a long ivory greatsword across her back. Having gotten Scyrothe's attention, she quickly raises her arms in salute.

"Walburga of Gemton, at your service, sir! Whether it be slaying a foe, protecting an ally, or even giving my own life if need be, it is my duty as a knight to carry out any task that you may ask of me!"

She then lowers her arms before continuing in a quieter tone.

"Except maybe that 'giving my own life' part, that's just one of the order's stock phrases. And I don't do windows either."

DEXTROUS AND NOT ARE DEAD! SYSTAR SPAWNS AS YELLOW, DAVE SPAWNS AS PURPLE!
(Systar luk: 2+1)

Systar's waiver becomes a short wooden blowgun, along with a bundle of darts dripping with some sort of pale blue fluid.

(Dave luk: 3+2)

Dave's waiver becomes a small crossbow, light enough to be fired one handed. Instead of a bowstring, there's a constant arc of lightning between the two arms of the weapon.

Spoiler: MAP, LOOT, AND STATUS (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 16, 2013, 03:56:07 pm »

This was an interesting development. Sorry, Xantalos.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 16, 2013, 03:59:16 pm »

"Hey, whats his do?"

Attempt to fire my crossbow into the molasses river, preferably away from other people

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2013, 04:13:46 pm »

"Hey, whats his do?"

Attempt to fire my crossbow into the molasses river, preferably away from other people

((...Where's Dave on the map? I'mma need his precise coordinates.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2013, 04:25:04 pm »

"Hey, whats his do?"

((...Where's Dave on the map? I'mma need his precise coordinates.))

((Southeast corner))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2013, 04:25:16 pm »

(( Purple dot, far right corner. I don't know why I'm telling you this, as it can't end well.))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 16, 2013, 04:28:52 pm »

"Shit, molasses."

CZA spots some dude in the distance, pointing something at the river. He recalls something his grandmother said to him when he was a young boy; "I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Caucasians, but if you see a white boy pointing an electrified crossbow at a magical river that you happen to be in, you better do something about it.

Run at Dave and beat him until grandmomma's ghost is satisfied.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2013, 04:30:53 pm »

Wait, was the dexterity roll for action order or for dodging the explosion? I'm not sure whether it affects me or not.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26