Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should Dragonlord The Ancient Bloody Age of Artifice Break the Siege or Remain Sealed?

REMAIN SEALED!
- 0 (0%)
BREAK THE SEIGE!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 04, 2013, 07:40:59 pm

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32

Author Topic: Bloody Age of Artifice: A Fortress Defense Fort Abandoned by the Mountainhomes  (Read 40264 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I was just poking fun at you for the typo there is all.

And agreed, I see them more like rat  people with rather large, pointy, and floppy ears.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

And agreed, I see them more like rat  people with rather large, pointy, and floppy ears.

They're also supposudley dragon-like...

WHY WOULD SOMETHING DRAGON-LIKE BE SO DAMN COWARDLY!?!?!?
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They're also supposudley dragon-like...

WHY WOULD SOMETHING DRAGON-LIKE BE SO DAMN COWARDLY!?!?!?

Clearly their ancestors were made of far sterner stuff.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And mauling the odd under-prepared fort and driving off armies of larger goblin warriors with naught but machetes, hatchets, and lots and lots of angry squeaks.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't see them as mini dobbie. I see them, as I said, rat people, with rat teeth, furred bodies, humanoid and unintelligent and incapable of speech, communicating through squeaks and sounds like animals, but they use toosl...

So like they're sentient but BARELY. I'm shocked they know how to make knives, let alone clothing

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe kobold camp has just corrupted my view of them...

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe kobold camp has just corrupted my view of them...
I think I just saw that, and they look REALLY weird... But similar to how I think they are, but more rat-like then... Dog/bunny-like?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tended to depict them as a bit more rat-like when I drew them.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

26th of Limestone, 138: Adults at a Child's Party
Well, today I saw that Karkov's son Lidku had thrown a party and my youngest son was invited, so I decided to just hang about and watch. Then Splint came up and started to join in as well. I guess we got more free time when there is nothing but hauling left for us to do.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

During it, Splint and I had a small argument about how I pronounce Kobald. She claims its pronounced KOBOLD, with an o. I say it with an a, so I say it sounds like Kobald. Bombur then proceeded to smack both of us afterwards with a toy hammer and say we're both right and we should learn to get along... Gods you can learn much from young children no older then four... The miner joined in and it was a grand old time. I'm just a little more surprised that Timeless Bob or Fishybang aren't here... I hope they're keeping out of trouble... Bombur and Lidku are fast friends though, forming the first child relationship. Karkov also came by and told me that the beak wolf is rather docile despite wanting to kill us... It appears to be in legends rallying the forces of nature exiled by elves during times of great trial... Meaning that the end may be nigh if the Jotun live for long... I aksed if there is any stories about them hating dwarves, and he told me not specifically, but they will attack whatever they know for a fact is an enemy of nature...

Note to self: butcher less kittens... Wait, that means that the expedition leader will adopt more... BUTCHER MORE CATS, SLAUGHTER LESS WOLVES AND DOGS!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KITTEN TOTEMS FOR ALL!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KITTEN TOTEMS FOR ALL!
The expedition leader would have a heart attack... She has 25 cats dead and alive... That more then the population of the fortress including our dead, and I bet there are more cats alive then our population despite my attempts to have them killed. She also has more cats then friends obviously, and Bombur is her friend now (just checked and it was just added after the party)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile

Can you dorf me as a cheesemaker craft dwarf or spear dwarf?
Crack-a-lack-a

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SOLUTION: Pasture all the oldest kitties, and then apply drawbridge.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you dorf me as a cheesemaker craft dwarf or spear dwarf?
Sure, if I can remember whos doing the craftworking... A good portion of our population are farmers as you can tell, but that's because SOMEONE forgot to make it so farmers only harvest... And look, everyone's a ridiculous grower... >:(

SOLUTION: Pasture all the oldest kitties, and then apply drawbridge.
That's why I sent them outside, but they're too smart to stay IN the pasture

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't mean lock them out, I meant apply drawbridge to the kitties.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32