Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should Dragonlord The Ancient Bloody Age of Artifice Break the Siege or Remain Sealed?

REMAIN SEALED!
- 0 (0%)
BREAK THE SEIGE!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 04, 2013, 07:40:59 pm

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: Bloody Age of Artifice: A Fortress Defense Fort Abandoned by the Mountainhomes  (Read 40302 times)

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Timeless actually grows into an adult without dying it'll be the first time that's happened on these forums over all sorts of games.  I'm hoping it'll last until he dies of old age, surrounded by his childen, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

If Timeless actually grows into an adult without dying it'll be the first time that's happened on these forums over all sorts of games.  I'm hoping it'll last until he dies of old age, surrounded by his childen, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
He's gonna have great-great-great grandchildren if done the way I expect. Because dwarves can marry as soon as they've reached adulthood, right? More mingling session will occur once the children grow up
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It'd be grand to see the entire lifespan of a dwarf, from birth to death from old age.  So much stuff will have happened in that span - mines dug, repurposed and re-re-purposed, buildings built, monuments finished...

Dwarfopoly
Bloodlines of the Forii

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I might even "Retire" the fortress and do an adventurer sidequest as the Jotun-Hunters after years of being underground

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is something I've considered doing - get a dwarf trained up to <insert weapon here>Lord, or "retire a fortress under seige that will soon be overrun, turning one or more of the surviving dwarves into adventurers, then getting them together as an adventuring party.  Each time one of them dies, the spot should be noted and the next time they're able to retire, a new embark is made to build the fallen hero a tomb.  THAT fortress retired spawning an adventurer who goes to tell the survivors the job is done and possibly join the adventuring party, ect... Until the adventuring party is wiped out or the original war against the Jotunar is won.

Dwarfopoly
Bloodlines of the Forii

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile

I think the problem is we don't have enough socks to lure soldiers on brake outside.
Crack-a-lack-a

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've forbid everything outside, so no one goes outside

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]

All this is great. I suggest as training, Highmax's squad should fight in the arena.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

24th of Limestone, 138: New Bedrooms and Furniture
Well, those animals are gone now. We captured a few mounts and one of their kind. They speak a language even more primitive than Koblads... I doubt we can learn more about them, but maybe Karkov can give us some insight. In the meantime, everyone is working hard, and our new rooms are almost done. My wife is making bed, the masons are making coffers, cabinets, doors, chairs and tables. The miner decided she's going to engrave the rooms, making them look really nice. After awhile, we might add a gold armor stand and statue. Its been very quiet mostly, and very cold. Its fall from what we figured out, but it always feels like winter down here... Its been rather silent also... Perhaps we can change that once the Colosseum is finished being linked up?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

The hell is a koblad?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Probally a kobold.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The hell is a koblad?
Excuse me for hearing it pronounced that was for the past 10 years and saying it as such!
Probally a kobold.
It is

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I believe there was a misunderstanding. I'm used to kobald even if to me it looks off. But what in the hell is a koblad? A kobold's brain damaged cousin species?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

No, a ressian RUSSIAN with a bad name.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe there was a misunderstanding. I'm used to kobald even if to me it looks off. But what in the hell is a koblad? A kobold's brain damaged cousin species?
I see a typo. And I beleive we talked about this before...

No, a ressian RUSSIAN with a bad name.
I think its more like a KobOld that is in my mind... WHich pisses off my D&D group royally (I see them as rat people, they see them as lizard people... Then Nazi Player flips a table to say I'm wrong and her say is final)

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32