Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167726 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Trope Page
« Reply #1845 on: December 07, 2013, 10:04:54 pm »

"The Deadly Four's a joke. Just by joining, my rep's maybe half what it was. We're the bottom of the pack, below a Boy Scout gone evil. You know what'll put us on the map? Attacking every hero in the city, screwing up their big feel-good event, and getting out of there scot-free."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: December 07, 2013, 10:20:03 pm »

Elena waves off Selina's apology, "Nothing to worry about, I was just glad to see that the sparring was going well until she interfered." She laughed but had to wince. "Damn, that bitch can hit like a truck." she muttered to herself.  Now that Elena thought about it though, it would probably be good if Selina could figure out how to do that herself.  "Hey Selina, do you remember how she hit me?  Could you maybe do that again, but, you know, not to me?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: December 07, 2013, 10:20:48 pm »

"i have no interest in your rep, i came here because you led me to believe you were going to do something interesting with the terrors."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: December 07, 2013, 10:22:18 pm »

Just as Elena says again, Not!Selina picks up a sparring staff and attempts to crack it over her head again, laughing at having fooled her.

((Gold be a cruel taskmaster :P ))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: December 07, 2013, 10:35:56 pm »

((Does my emotion sight not automatically work?))

Elena attempts to pulse remorse, if applicable.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: December 07, 2013, 10:39:40 pm »

((Gold stated that Elena couldn't detect anything abnormal and not!Selina was apparently still in control according to my PM. My assumption was that she was tricking Elena, so I went with it.))
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: December 07, 2013, 10:47:04 pm »

((In spite of the fact that she was able to detect the difference in the personalities the first time and I explicitly asked whether or not Selina was the one coming out?  I call Bullshit, but he's GM.  I even pointed out the reason for this to be the case... graaahh!!!))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: December 07, 2013, 10:50:30 pm »

((Well, she did feel guilty of having to try such an underhand trick... unless something is hampering her power, such as the recent blow to the head.))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: December 07, 2013, 10:50:51 pm »

"i have no interest in your rep, i came here because you led me to believe you were going to do something interesting with the terrors."
[ocr b]"Well, not much we can do until the next attack. And, really, what do you intend to do with your life? Hm? Are you hoping to die gloriously while fighting the Terrors? Or to kill one, perhaps? It's hard to say which of these is more laughable."

((Does my emotion sight not automatically work?))

Elena attempts to pulse remorse, if applicable.
[9] Sadly, Elena is a bit stunned from the blow and can't quite focus.

And yeah, Not-Selina's mind looks a lot like Selina's now. Oops.

((In spite of the fact that she was able to detect the difference in the personalities the first time and I explicitly asked whether or not Selina was the one coming out?  I call Bullshit, but he's GM.  I even pointed out the reason for this to be the case... graaahh!!!))
Hey, you rolled abominably when trying to disable Sot-Selina. Basically, what happened is that you changed Not-Selina a bit...but not enough to suppress whatever was making her violent. The good news: If you can keep Not-Selina from hiding, you should be able to recognize her once more on later occasions.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: December 07, 2013, 10:52:12 pm »

"HAHA! And no snake to stop me this time! I'm going to have fun with this!" She attempts to knock her unconscious!
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: December 07, 2013, 10:55:34 pm »

[11v15] Elena evades the strike.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: December 07, 2013, 10:58:39 pm »

Not!Selina continues to try and knock Elena out until she is stopped in some way.

((Gotta go now. ciao!))
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: December 07, 2013, 10:59:44 pm »

"Why don't you just bend over and let me shove my foot up your ass?  You're into that right?"  Elena is sincerely pissed.  She pulses again, submissiveness.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:10:20 pm by MrVoid »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: December 07, 2013, 11:01:45 pm »

"You understand nothing except for your pitiful squabble's over fame and reputation, it is you who is truly laughable in the greater scheme of things."
"it is not glory i seek but confirmation, i wish to know if i am even capable of dying anymore."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: December 07, 2013, 11:11:56 pm »

Not!Selina continues to try and knock Elena out until she is stopped in some way.

((Gotta go now. ciao!))
"Why don't you just bend over and let me shove my foot up your ass?  You're into that right?"  Elena pulses again, submissiveness.
[15v16]
[13]
Not-Selina feels pretty submissive, which takes pretty much all of the fight out of her.
[12-5v20]
Elena then grabs the pole and uses it to knock Not-Selina into the bed. She sits there.

"You understand nothing except for your pitiful squabble's over fame and reputation, it is you who is truly laughable in the greater scheme of things."
"it is not glory i seek but confirmation, i wish to know if i am even capable of dying anymore."
"Tell him!"
Wi-Fiend ignores him. "Well, what do you intend to do with your time between Terrors? Fine being a nobody, stowing away in Protectorate teleports and jets? Or do you want to do something that gives you a shot at the true kind of immortality?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 137