Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167810 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Fate Tempted
« Reply #1410 on: November 04, 2013, 04:52:04 pm »

((Suggestions, Monsoon, Cascade, Tide))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1411 on: November 04, 2013, 05:00:24 pm »

((He does not have a mask, unless they are provided, and now I need to think of a good name for him))
((Ęgir? Seiden (from Poseidon)? Aquosh? Hydrant? Aquamancer? Waterfront? It's not the heat, it's the humidity? Geyser? Squirt? Watergun? Aquablast? Mazu? Charybdis? Neritis? Aquarius? Nereus? Triton? Thalassinos?

Edit: Here's a page with lots of water names for further inspiration: http://www.meaning-of-names.com/search/index.asp?nm=water&stype=1&gndr=1 .))
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:28:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: November 04, 2013, 05:21:45 pm »

Kinetics stands near Delphinium, smiling behind the mask.

"So, just because I don't want you to be forcing me out all the time, might as well get on your good side. Do you want Selina to watch the fighting or not?"
She turns to her slowly.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: November 04, 2013, 05:37:56 pm »

"Not even going to pretend like this isn't selfish are you?  The honesty is appreciated."  Delphinium is still upset, "Do whatever you want.  It'll probably be better for her if she does see, but it's her choice."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: November 04, 2013, 05:40:44 pm »

"I'm a selfish person, so why hide it? And again, I'm only out here because Selina knew she didn't have the nerve to face a 60 foot tall snake woman. From what I can tell though, she wants to see. Now, why are you upset exactly?" She seems more passing curious than anything else.
[/quote]

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: November 04, 2013, 05:42:55 pm »

((Ok i like Aquarius, cause that happens to be my star-sign, not that i'm really into astrology.))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: November 04, 2013, 06:45:26 pm »

"Because unlike the last people i knew who had similar emotional patterns to yours, I won't feel justified in killing you."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: November 04, 2013, 07:11:10 pm »

"Ooo, dark side. Ya hear that girl? Its all she can do not to kill us right now." She grins behind the mask.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: November 04, 2013, 08:20:52 pm »

"You're putting words in my mouth." Delphinium shook her head,  "I said that I couldn't justify it. That means that you both have redeeming qualities. You are here for your own pleasure, but you are honest about it, and you are willing to help people to get it.  We could have done worse in recruiting you."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: November 04, 2013, 08:28:35 pm »

You're missing my point, im making the new arm out of the wall not out of thin air.
Im phasing my arm into the wall then replacing my metal arm with the cement next to it, i am then phasing that cement into the metal/cement hybrid decoy i created and then im abandoning the metal/cement/cement hybrid and forming another arm from another part of the cement around it which i am then phasing into the decoy arm and so on.

There are no air limbs involved in this plan.
So, you're trying to take your arm and move it to the side, within the wall, while leaving most of the material behind?
Oh, and you decided on Animus?

((Ok i like Aquarius, cause that happens to be my star-sign, not that i'm really into astrology.))
((Works.))

((P.S. Did anyone notice a massively screwed up tag in the character list?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: November 04, 2013, 08:38:03 pm »

"You're putting words in my mouth." Delphinium shook her head,  "I said that I couldn't justify it. That means that you both have redeeming qualities. You are here for your own pleasure, but you are honest about it, and you are willing to help people to get it.  We could have done worse in recruiting you."
"She doesn't only hear me ya know, she knows exactly what your saying. And I guess I gotta have something thats keeping you from frying me from her brain. Either way, I'm glad your letting me do my deal. Besides, if I don't get my deal, i'll just be that much more irritable later." She pats Delphinium on the back a little harder than necissary.
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: November 04, 2013, 08:40:50 pm »

You're missing my point, im making the new arm out of the wall not out of thin air.
Im phasing my arm into the wall then replacing my metal arm with the cement next to it, i am then phasing that cement into the metal/cement hybrid decoy i created and then im abandoning the metal/cement/cement hybrid and forming another arm from another part of the cement around it which i am then phasing into the decoy arm and so on.

So, you're trying to take your arm and move it to the side, within the wall, while leaving most of the material behind?
Replace most with all and yes.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: November 04, 2013, 08:55:51 pm »

"Our little deal is entirely dependent on your continued good behavior.  That means that the people you're carrying need to be as comfortable as you can safely get them." Delphinium returns the pat and pulses to prevent Kinetics frim getting any enjoyment out of it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:42 pm »

"Not to worry, I'm a woman of my word.~ Besides, they'll be a lot safer with me running forcefields around all who I carry." She flexes a bit, getting ready to go.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 04, 2013, 09:02:56 pm »

Replace most with all and yes.
You're not good enough for all.
Steven begins playing with the wall.
"You! Rock man! What the hell are you doing?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 137