Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167860 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Fate Tempted
« Reply #1305 on: November 03, 2013, 07:58:03 pm »

"You're going to behave then?"  Elena was upset.  Selina was trusting her other half.  To expect her, or anyone, to do this in her state would be a bit much, but it still felt wrong.  "Let's head to the armory."
"I am going to behave and get my end of the deal afterwards. And the only reason Selina is trusting me right now is because she thinks she'll run. Its going to take more than a day to get her courage up, but atleast your helping a bit." She smirks and follows her to the armory.

He...? wh-wh-whos he... wh-wh-what are you g-going to do...!?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: November 03, 2013, 08:08:42 pm »

"Mmm... and you're just going to willingly go away once you get your... reward?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: November 03, 2013, 08:14:25 pm »

((are we waiting for unholy pariah and the hydrokinetic guy?))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: November 03, 2013, 08:20:40 pm »

"See, thing is, I had planned to not actually go out until I had solidified my next serum. If this fucker had come maybe a week or two later we'd be having an entirely different conversation. Right now all I can do is heal people and run around at an olympic speed, and I don't even have a costume or name yet. Best thing to do for now is to have any teleporters bring me critically injured capes. I'll funnel up surplus regen to the emergency ward and operate from there."

Quickly, to the hospital!
"Alright, then. Have a good day, I hope to see you when this is all over."

((If there's one thing I'm bad at, it's running multiple storylines at once. And yet, amateur mistake, I keep doing it. "Don't you know, you never split the party..."
Ah well.))

Slither meets Selina and Delphinium in the armory.
"Hello, Delphinium, Selina. We're in a bit of a hurry, so I'll make this quick. Selina, you're a member of the Wards effective now and lasting at least until this Naga thing ends. Figure out a name, find a costume, I'll be back in five. Figure something out, okay?" Slither hurries off down another hall.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: November 03, 2013, 08:30:31 pm »

((so does Thalsian and kataiser reach the hospital?))
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: November 03, 2013, 08:31:05 pm »

"Mmm... and you're just going to willingly go away once you get your... reward?"
"Yes, cross my heart and all that kiddy stuff."

"See, thing is, I had planned to not actually go out until I had solidified my next serum. If this fucker had come maybe a week or two later we'd be having an entirely different conversation. Right now all I can do is heal people and run around at an olympic speed, and I don't even have a costume or name yet. Best thing to do for now is to have any teleporters bring me critically injured capes. I'll funnel up surplus regen to the emergency ward and operate from there."

Quickly, to the hospital!
"Alright, then. Have a good day, I hope to see you when this is all over."

((If there's one thing I'm bad at, it's running multiple storylines at once. And yet, amateur mistake, I keep doing it. "Don't you know, you never split the party..."
Ah well.))

Slither meets Selina and Delphinium in the armory.
"Hello, Delphinium, Selina. We're in a bit of a hurry, so I'll make this quick. Selina, you're a member of the Wards effective now and lasting at least until this Naga thing ends. Figure out a name, find a costume, I'll be back in five. Figure something out, okay?" Slither hurries off down another hall.
"Will do bossman." Not!Selina grabs a generic white mask, a grey jumpsuit, then looks around for anything that could help stabalize her legs while running... as well as trying to get a knife or gun of some kind.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: November 03, 2013, 08:36:52 pm »

Elena grabs Selina's arm, "No weapons for you.  This is Naga, unless you want to be instantaneously ripped apart by your water molecules, you aren't going to go anywhere near it." 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: November 03, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »

((so does Thalsian and kataiser reach the hospital?))
((I'm trying to stagger the "turns".
I mean, travel time. It takes time to get places.))

"Will do bossman." Not!Selina grabs a generic white mask, a grey jumpsuit, then looks around for anything that could help stabalize her legs while running... as well as trying to get a knife or gun of some kind.
[11-5] Selina grabs a gray bodysuit, a white mask, and some assorted struts. The struts, placed on her legs, should help absorb the force...and if she put a couple on her arms and sharpened them, well...
Selina locates a convenient machine to assemble the stuff. [4] Sadly, it does not include a way to sharpen the arm-struts. Maybe if she just puts them on the outside of her arms, adds bladey fins later...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: November 03, 2013, 08:40:01 pm »

"Not even a gun of some sort? ...Oh alright, but i'll need a knife. Its part of my side of this. And no, i'm not going to kill anyone." She grins a little as she says knife. She also puts on the struts but hopes she'll see something more useful as she keeps looking around.
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: November 03, 2013, 08:40:40 pm »

((kk also if kevin were to give someone 4 point power immunity, would that prevent him from taking it off that same person with his sanguino kinesis?))
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 08:43:54 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: November 03, 2013, 08:42:47 pm »

((kk also if I were to give someone 4 point power immunity, would that prevent me from taking it off that same person with my sanguino kinesis?))
((No.))

Slither reaches Piasa and Steven.
"Glad you made it. Can you get--"
"Steven. Can you play along for just an hour or two? We need every man we can get...and this might be the mitigating factor that lets you get probation."
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: November 03, 2013, 09:02:01 pm »

"A knife?  How many cuts is she going to allow you to do?" 

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: November 03, 2013, 09:04:16 pm »

((Sorry for the wait, i decided to take last night off and actually sleep for once.))

"i was just about to leave anyway, might as well deal with Naga once im outside."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: November 03, 2013, 09:07:08 pm »

"A knife?  How many cuts is she going to allow you to do?" 
"I get 5 cuts on my chest, and they get to bleed for 10 seconds before any medical attention.~" She grins sadistically.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: November 03, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »

((It's okay.))

"Great. Piasa, let him go."
"But--"
"I have seniority, I am willing to go to Argonaut about this if I must, and there is a fucking Terror coming up the St. Lawrence River."
"Alright." Piasa releases the force fields; the snakes return to Slither, turning back into tattoos.
"Excellent. Come with me, if you wouldn't mind. You need a codename to input into the system, so try and think of one as we walk." Slither starts to walk off.

Tabitha is at the hospital.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 137