Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167867 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Homework Stuff Complete!
« Reply #1275 on: November 03, 2013, 06:14:18 pm »

"I-i-i-it was a m-memory... o-o-of the d-day I... I l-l-lost m-m-my parents..." Selina was trying to control her breathing.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Homework Stuff Complete!
« Reply #1276 on: November 03, 2013, 06:16:02 pm »

((Looking at #4, think about
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Could you imagine how popular he would be?))

Elena stands at Selina's scream.  The dream had happened much too quickly for her to have been able to intervene, but fresh dreams could provide informative material.  She knelt beside the girl's couch, "I'm sorry, the dream was too fast.  I hate to do this, but do you mind if I ask what you saw? What she showed you?"
((...
Is this a thing I can read?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: November 03, 2013, 06:20:04 pm »

((are you talking about eden's interlude?))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 03, 2013, 06:23:13 pm »

((Are you wondering if you can click the spoiler or read JS being a good guy?  If you've finished the story then you can read all of my spoilers, cause I haven't read any fanfiction.  JS was just barely mentioned in an interlude.))

What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 03, 2013, 06:24:31 pm »

"I-i-i-it was a m-memory... o-o-of the d-day I... I l-l-lost m-m-my parents..." Selina was trying to control her breathing.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 03, 2013, 06:26:29 pm »

"Why are we concerned? Several reasons.

"Firstly, consider how the Bones are recruiting. Since Skull took over, they have been doing so aggressively, threatening and in at least one case killing parahumans who did not go along with the Bones. If the parahumans were not enough, and they could easily have more than any other group in the city at this rate, they also have a number of civilian followers, and are recruiting more by the week. They have numbers.

"Moreover, their numbers have been getting more effective. I believe I have mentioned that the Tinker creations of Spine have been becoming more numerous, varied, and powerful? They are. Moveover, Skull has been exhibiting more fine control, Humerus has been controlling more duplicates, and so forth. Something is letting them overcome their limitations, we don't know what. If nothing else frightens you, if no other fact about them sticks, remember this. Assume any parahuman working with the Bones could do twice as much as otherwise, if not more.

"Finally, they are aggressive. A source indicates that they intend to seize control of a significant portion of the city. Normally, this sort of ambition could be ignored as never being possible, but not so here. The Bones are the greatest threat facing Toronto today--"

An alarm goes off, audible in all parts of the PRT building. Those who have been here a while know what it means: There is a Terror attack.
"Five bucks says it's attacking Toronto."
"No bet."

"Tabitha! Come with me! Does anyone know where Delphinium and her friend might have gone?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: November 03, 2013, 06:27:17 pm »

((Are you wondering if you can click the spoiler or read JS being a good guy?  If you've finished the story then you can read all of my spoilers, cause I haven't read any fanfiction.  JS was just barely mentioned in an interlude.))

((I've read the whole story, just wondering who this Black Knight guy was. Also, JS a hero? Never saw that.))
Sig! Onol

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Fate Tempted
« Reply #1282 on: November 03, 2013, 06:29:17 pm »

Selina jumps in fear from the alarm, glancing around as she tries to stay calm.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: November 03, 2013, 06:30:47 pm »

((I've read the whole story, just wondering who this Black Knight guy was. Also, JS a hero? Never saw that.))
Spoiler: Explanation (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: November 03, 2013, 06:32:14 pm »

((BK and JS are the same person just in alternate universes.))

"We'll have to put this on hold.  I'm sorry this wasn't much help, but you're going to have to be very brave for the next few hours.  You know of the Terrors right?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:36:49 pm by MrVoid »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: November 03, 2013, 06:34:08 pm »

((Crap double post sorry))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 03, 2013, 06:34:23 pm »

"Y-y-y-yes..." Selina looks quite worried.
[/quote]

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: November 03, 2013, 06:34:42 pm »

((I've completely forgotten who green text guy is. You could at least try to put some identifiers in there.))

"Right, right, damn. Just as I was about to... Hospital, then?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: November 03, 2013, 06:36:53 pm »

((I've completely forgotten who green text guy is. You could at least try to put some identifiers in there.))

"Right, right, damn. Just as I was about to... Hospital, then?"
((Slither. Sorry about that.))
"You wanted to be a hero, right?" He has removed his phone and is quickly tapping on it.

Delphinium gets a text from Slither. She needs to go to the armory, with Selina.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: November 03, 2013, 06:37:31 pm »

((Oh right, that. It kinda made me alternately confused and a bit enraged, but then again Contessa's power does that.
And no, from what I remember Eden's plan was more
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 137