Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167906 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #1200 on: November 02, 2013, 10:34:41 am »

((Uh... Selina and Delphinium left the room before ll the mass drama happened...))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: November 02, 2013, 10:38:07 am »

Quote from: GreatWyrmGold
I don't think you'll have a chance to do that. Piasa should be
able to restrain you for the next five or ten minutes, and after
that...
(Bay12 really needs an evil grin smiley.)

Realistically i should be free within a minute or two because with each "push" another couple of inches of my body should phase into the floor enhancing my ability to pull even mor of myself in.

And bay12 already has one >:D
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: November 02, 2013, 10:41:46 am »

((Uh... Selina and Delphinium left the room before ll the mass drama happened...))
Oh?

Quote from: GreatWyrmGold
I don't think you'll have a chance to do that. Piasa should be
able to restrain you for the next five or ten minutes, and after
that...
(Bay12 really needs an evil grin smiley.)

Realistically i should be free within a minute or two because with each "push" another couple of inches of my body should phase into the floor enhancing my ability to pull even mor of myself in.

And bay12 already has one >:D
Noted. I wonder why it isn't in the little line of smileys on the posting page.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: November 02, 2013, 10:43:18 am »

((I would've thought that Selina would take issue with the fact that they were both kidnap victims and that she could've ended up like Humerus.))

"Of course," It had just taken a moment to set in. Delphinium stood up excusing them and leaving.
"Do you feel well enough to go see the psychologist, or would you like to rest a bit."  It had been a busy day, and her head still hurt.
((Bolded the two leaving))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: November 02, 2013, 10:45:38 am »

((I would've thought that Selina would take issue with the fact that they were both kidnap victims and that she could've ended up like Humerus.))

"Of course," It had just taken a moment to set in. Delphinium stood up excusing them and leaving.
"Do you feel well enough to go see the psychologist, or would you like to rest a bit."  It had been a busy day, and her head still hurt.
((Bolded the two leaving))
Ah. Screwed up the order of events.
Still, Selina isn't good at hiding her nervousness, and as Wards they were at the front of the room, so it's hard to leave discreetly.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: November 02, 2013, 10:47:08 am »

perform last turns sink action, then sink again this turn.

As for the evil smiley I dunno why it isnt, i could have sworn there was also another one with teeth showing but i cant discover it for the life of me.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: November 02, 2013, 10:48:08 am »

((Fair enough, though doubtful most would understand why so Selina won't be AS embarrassed by this later.))
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: November 02, 2013, 10:49:18 am »

((to be fair Argonaut can probably tell when someone leaves because of a mental breakdown (dam you ninjas))

Something about Fang rang interesting to Thalsian.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: November 02, 2013, 10:54:29 am »

perform last turns sink action, then sink again this turn.
[12,1]
The force field is now at least a few centimeters deep between Steven's legs. The snakes are tight around them, but that shouldn't impede him much.
"Are you trying to make me let you go so I don't have to do paperwork? I really don't care. I can already see it now. The accidental homicide form. 'Direct cause of death: Force field. Mitigating Circumstances: Intense stupidity of victim caused him to try and cut himself in half rather than just come quietly.' Hm, the space isn't big enough for that..."
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: November 02, 2013, 11:07:54 am »

((So im buried up to the belt buckle in the floor... most excellent, is this hall metal or concrete?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09:28 am »

Actually, you are a few centimeters past where you were when you got force-fielded, and I imagined you were submerged to around mid-shin at that point.

Concrete.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: November 02, 2013, 11:19:33 am »

((Oh... it was mr void who mentioned digging a blade into my crotch not you with a forcefield, my bad.))

Continuing his attempts to submerge himself into the floor steven puts all of his focus into dragging himself down past at least his knees then begins moving his lower leg around searching for a power conduit to tap into.

If successful in finding a cinduit he uses the resultant storm of electrical arcs passing from his metallic body to the snakes to disentangle himself fron the dying or distracted serpents and bury as much of his arms and upper body into the nearest solid surface before dragging himself away from piasa before she can react.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: November 02, 2013, 11:23:36 am »

He discovers that he is stuck.
((What, you didn't think that 1 would have no effects, did you?))
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: November 02, 2013, 11:31:45 am »

((It had no mentioned effects, i thought i just slipped back out slightly from the 12 roll.))

Begin pushing my torso towards the floor allowing the forcefields to penetrate my body on one side whilst bisecting snakes on the other.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: November 02, 2013, 11:39:59 am »

No, it just had fairly effects that were not immediately noticeable.

What is Steven doing now?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 137