Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167930 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #1080 on: November 01, 2013, 12:00:10 am »

"Best way to describe is with clothes..." She winced again ignoring the other Selina, "I see emotional states, they're sort of like clothes.  When I look at you, you have one mind, so you would be wearing something like a one piece bathing suit or a unitard.  When I.." she drew in a breath to attempt to lessen the pain, "Look at Selina, she would be wearing a two of the exact same kind of clothes just in different colors, one over the top of the other.  When I saw them it was like they were wearing clothes that were too tight and I could see the outline of their underwear."  It was the best analogy Delphinium could come up with in her current state, the rune helped, but she still found tears in her eyes from the pain.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 01, 2013, 12:00:53 am »

"You cant even tell when im being obviously sarcastic, how could you tell whether or not im remorseful?"

"And does it look like im trying to escape, im here talking to you instead of slipping out through the garage."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 01, 2013, 12:06:19 am »

((Ah.
That was Delphinium asking, and it's reasonable that she wouldn't have read all the files. She doesn't have Sliver's responsibility.))
((selena isn't the only one with MPD, well shoot.))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 01, 2013, 12:07:36 am »

"Best way to describe is with clothes..." She winced again ignoring the other Selina, "I see emotional states, they're sort of like clothes.  When I look at you, you have one mind, so you would be wearing something like a one piece bathing suit or a unitard.  When I.." she drew in a breath to attempt to lessen the pain, "Look at Selina, she would be wearing a two of the exact same kind of clothes just in different colors, one over the top of the other.  When I saw them it was like they were wearing clothes that were too tight and I could see the outline of their underwear."  It was the best analogy Delphinium could come up with in her current state, the rune helped, but she still found tears in her eyes from the pain.
"...So whatever's happening to Selina is happening to Argonaut and Bullhit, to some extent. And it involves...someone else. This is bad." She quickly types out a message to Slither. "Especially if what you say is true. I'm going to try and avoid sending important information over potentially sensitive channels."

"You cant even tell when im being obviously sarcastic, how could you tell whether or not im remorseful?"

"And does it look like im trying to escape, im here talking to you instead of slipping out through the garage."

"If you weren't planning to escape, why did you leave--"
Steven notes a faint beep. Slither sighs, and retrieves his phone. He glances at it.
"I need to be elsewhere. I'll let you discuss this with Piasa." Slither hurries off.

Piasa stares at Steven. "I have a meeting at 11, but I don't personally care much if I miss it. You're doing nothing but digging yourself deeper by not cooperating."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 01, 2013, 12:12:38 am »

"The torture that created me lasted days you know, trapped naked on a table while somebody carefully opened little red doors. And she was only 10 too. You saw the scars, hundreds all over her body." She laughs a little, just trying to be unnerving... whether IC or OOC, i'm not sure yet.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: November 01, 2013, 12:13:20 am »

Sliver does not noticeably react.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 01, 2013, 12:18:42 am »

((I gotta go to bed, night all! and maybe get some sleep soon Gold))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 01, 2013, 12:19:55 am »

((Once the movie's done.))
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 01, 2013, 12:27:34 am »

Delphinium turned towards Selina, they both probably needed to go see the doctor for real this time, and there wasn't time for this.  Conversation with this personality had proven fruitless in the past, so Delphinium provided appropriate pulses to return her to her previous state.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 01, 2013, 12:30:35 am »

"I dont know if you noticed but im kind of tied up at the moment, if i could move my legs i might be able to get out but as it stands i am unable to comply with your wish for me to leave the floor, gravity works in only one direction."

Says steven with an idle shrug, before inspecting the snakes binding his limbs together. They were created from tattoos which are by nature inorganic... perhaps he could phase through them to free himself.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: November 01, 2013, 12:34:58 am »

Delphinium turned towards Selina, they both probably needed to go see the doctor for real this time, and there wasn't time for this.  Conversation with this personality had proven fruitless in the past, so Delphinium provided appropriate pulses to return her to her previous state.
[14] Delphinium does so, wondering briefly why she didn't start with this.
Slither arrives. "This had best be important, Sliver."
"Delphinium believes that whatever force is affecting Selina is affecting Argonaut and Bullhit as well. She's concerned that a Master-class cape might be involved."
"...Delphinium, give me the details. Now."

"I dont know if you noticed but im kind of tied up at the moment, if i could move my legs i might be able to get out but as it stands i am unable to comply with your wish for me to leave the floor, gravity works in only one direction."

Says steven with an idle shrug, before inspecting the snakes binding his limbs together. They were created from tattoos which are by nature inorganic... perhaps he could phase through them to free himself.
Nope. They're alive, or alive enough for your power not to work.
For that matter, Steven has a bit of leg room. Not enough to run, but enough to shift his legs up. Especially since he has the power to glide through solid stuff.
Piasa glances at Steven. "If Slither overlooked that, on his own head be it." Piasa removes a paperback book from a pocket in her costume and begins reading.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 01, 2013, 12:52:47 am »

"Whatcha reading?" Asks steven as he investigates exactly how the snakes are holding his torso.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: November 01, 2013, 12:53:14 am »

Thalsian noted the states of both the Dolphin and the Jackle. We were already heading toward the hospital right?
"Could be Ms. Hyde's fault over there. Occam's razor and all. Doesn't require an unknown master cape to do it. I admit it's a possibility though."
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 01, 2013, 07:05:33 am »

Delphinium checks to see if Slither has been affected similarly to Argonaut and Bullhit.  ((If so ignore this next part))

She winces ignoring the exasperating comments by Thalsian, "Not the same situation, but similar.  As with Selina, I can see an additional mind associated with their own, but in their case, the additional mind doesn't appear to be natural to the body."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 01, 2013, 07:35:26 am »

Selina comes out, looking super confused.

"Wh-wh-wh-what h-h-happened...? WH-why am I... o-o-on the floor...?"
Selina presumably still can't move due to snake venom.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 137