Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167942 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #1065 on: October 31, 2013, 11:18:19 pm »

Not!Selina looks ready to say more, then falls over from snake venom, her eyes glaring a bit at the ending of her fun.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 31, 2013, 11:19:01 pm »

"Extremely, A dangerous criminal would have killed him then been invited to join the wards, i punched him in the head and was incarcerated instead."

Replies steven still struggling to free his arms while his feet and possibly shinbones keep him anchored to the spot.

((They may be resistant to being crushed but so is a cockroach, just need to add more weight.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 31, 2013, 11:20:37 pm »

((aw Kevin was gonna respond to sliver damn ninjas....oh well
"Hero" he raised his left hand as if it was a shoulder angel, "Villain" He raised his right hand. "They are hard to tell apart sometimes. "Let's just say I have my suspicions about the prt as a whole. I have my reasons. It is partly why I am not part of the protectorate."
He folded his arms again. "Frankly I'm not sure why this is suddenly a big issue given what we set out to do. Can you clarify?"

))

Thalsian opened his mouth to respond to sliver when Dolphin blurted out her intentions. There was an urgency in her voice.
"Apology accepted." He contemplated what she just said.

((STOP FUCKING POPPING OUT IN tHE SPACE BETWEEN 2 SECONDS YOU DAMN NINJAS!!!))

Thalsian didn't have time to process what she just said before the jackle turned into it's hyde and attacked the dolphin who soon got bitten by a snake and collapsed. hmm....
"sliver, that's why."
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: October 31, 2013, 11:22:39 pm »

Nevermind, i remember now.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 31, 2013, 11:27:29 pm »

Hey unholy, do you need a shovel down there or do you just wanna keep using that dynamite?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 31, 2013, 11:29:09 pm »

What Delphinium does hear through the ringing in her ears, she had already suspected.  As she tries to stagger back up, she wonders if she'll be able to pretend it didn't happen.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:39:05 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 31, 2013, 11:31:08 pm »

Hey unholy, do you need a shovel down there or do you just wanna keep using that dynamite?
You know me and explosives, we just cant get enough of each other.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 31, 2013, 11:37:06 pm »

"Extremely, A dangerous criminal would have killed him then been invited to join the wards, i punched him in the head and was incarcerated instead."

Replies steven still struggling to free his arms while his feet and possibly shinbones keep him anchored to the spot.

((They may be resistant to being crushed but so is a cockroach, just need to add more weight.))
((Aye, but how much? Especially since Slither's snakes can have minor powers, which I could have sworn I'd mentioned.))
"Selina gave me something to work with. She has a legitimate psychological disorder that we can treat, she showed regret for her actions, she did not try to break the rules we set, and we have the capacity to prevent her from going into more...episodes. You? You have shown no mitigating circumstances, past mistaking the scenario. You have shown no regret, nor that you understand why you should regret your actions. You tried breaking the rules within a day, trying to escape. These problems seem tied to your personality, so we can't just stop them without changing who you are. I'm doing my best, but you're making it--"
"Give it up, Slither." Piasa arrives and walks up right next to Steven, preparing some force fields. "Hey, rock, how long are you going to stand there before moving your legs up? Or do we need to make another hole in the floor?"

((STOP FUCKING POPPING OUT IN tHE SPACE BETWEEN 2 SECONDS YOU DAMN NINJAS!!!))

Thalsian didn't have time to process what she just said before the jackle turned into it's hyde and attacked the dolphin who soon got bitten by a snake and collapsed. hmm....
"sliver, that's why."
((I've been there.))
"So because one of us has a mi...major psychological disorder, you don't feel secure in sharing the details of your power?" Sliver sighs. "Whatever. Delphinium, are you okay? ...And Selina, are you...yourself?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 31, 2013, 11:38:20 pm »

((edited previous post))

"Head hurts like a bitch, but... agh," she staggers a bit as she stands, "Before... that," she waved at Selina's prone body "Plans... Slither... I needed Slither to officially start Master Protocols on..." Remembering was hard, "Argonaut and Bullhit."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:45:25 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: October 31, 2013, 11:47:09 pm »

Sliver looks concerned. As much as one can through a mask, at least.
"What? Why?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 31, 2013, 11:49:10 pm »

((wait, shouldn't sliver already know? at the very least she just told thalsian what was going on a few seconds ago and sliver was right next to him.))
Sliver was only partly right but Thalsian didn't contest. instead he focused on what the dolphin was saying before she got attacked
Oh I see.
"Might as well implement stranger protocols too. Just to be safe."

Thalsian gave the dolphin one point in super endurance.
"This will help you recover a bit more quickly, I hope you don't mind tattoos"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:03:50 am by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 31, 2013, 11:52:15 pm »

"Selina also wants to know what seeing her naked was like, the rules on relationships, and she doubts she'll be able to make the first move. I control how much Selina knows of my actinons and such so talk all you want... would you kindly slash my back a few times as well?" She keeps teasing.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 31, 2013, 11:54:06 pm »

((wait, shouldn't sliver already know? at the very least she just told thalsian what was going on a few seconds ago and sliver was right next to him.))
((How? Also, which?))

Oh I see.
"Might as well implement stranger protocols too. Just to be safe."
"I'd like to hear the issue first. Once I do, I'll contact Slither one way or another."

"Selina also wants to know what seeing her naked was like, the rules on relationships, and she doubts she'll be able to make the first move. I control how much Selina knows of my actinons and such so talk all you want... would you kindly slash my back a few times as well?" She keeps teasing.
Sliver ignores her.
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 31, 2013, 11:57:30 pm »

((Ignore edits to last post, stated before Selina shifts))

This was rapidly spiraling out of control, Selina was panicking and Thalsian was much too aggressive, "Alright fine, I'm sorry Thalsian, the situation is already tense, and I don't need you stabbing anyone.  I was asking to see if you were a Master as I have reason to believe that Bullhit, Argonaut and potentially others are currently being manipulated by an unknown Parahuman."

((here's the quote))

...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 31, 2013, 11:58:23 pm »

((Ah.
That was Delphinium asking, and it's reasonable that she wouldn't have read all the files. She doesn't have Sliver's responsibility.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 137