Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167959 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #1050 on: October 31, 2013, 10:22:10 pm »

((Sliver's there.))

"Sliver. And I've read your file, Thalsian. You're a Trump, you can give yourself a few different powers."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 31, 2013, 10:28:14 pm »

((Wait, what? What is he trying to do? Replace bits of his torso with containment foam, then break them off, then slide through the hole?))
Yes, he obviously cant fit through with both arms so logic dictates he must lose one, or both if it helps.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 31, 2013, 10:31:24 pm »

((Sorry, missed another post, completely changed this one.))

Delphinium visibly relaxes, a Trump, there would usually be an additional Master classification on file if he had one.  "Alright, I'm sorry Thalsian."  Turning to keep him in view as well as Sliver and Selina, she spoke quickly, "I have reason to suspect that Argonaut, Bullhit and potentially others are currently either being spied on or controlled by an unknown Master.  I would much like it if we could procure the assistance of an older protectorate member as well as a bottle of containment foam.  Therefore, I faked Selina's need to leave so that we could go speak to Slither before he entered for the meeting."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:40:51 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 31, 2013, 10:40:05 pm »

"Oh good you actually do know who I am. Surely, someone such as you can understand the merit of not telling the full story of what I can do for no reason. Not only do I have to trust you, but I also have to trust those that you trust."  He turns to the dolphin
"I didn't lie dolly, I actually can do those things." The interlocking blades on his face hummed.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 31, 2013, 10:41:10 pm »

((Wait, what? What is he trying to do? Replace bits of his torso with containment foam, then break them off, then slide through the hole?))
Yes, he obviously cant fit through with both arms so logic dictates he must lose one, or both if it helps.
Okay then.
[Containment-Foam-Impedence-Avoiding Roll: 18+5]
[Escape: 17]
Steven slips through the foam and the hole, before manifesting in front of Slither.
"I do believe--" Steven is interrupted by Slither waving his arm, causing a large serpent to come off of his arm.
[16v3]
It swiftly coils around Steven.
"Sorry about this, but you have proven yourself to be a criminal. Repeatedly. For one who hates being called a criminal, you commit quite a number of crimes. I'll inform the warden of your lack of biological needs once you are secure." Slither layers smaller snakes on Steven, binding him, while also thumbing his phone.

"Oh good you actually do know who I am. Surely, someone such as you can understand the merit of not telling the full story of what I can do for no reason. Not only do I have to trust you, but I also have to trust those that you trust."
"And why don't you trust us? Aren't you a hero, too?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 31, 2013, 10:44:30 pm »

Selina pales at the humming blades, taking a few steps back in fear. Blades cut her, they hurt her... Selina was panicking!

Emotions: Terror 8/10 Nervousness 2/10
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 31, 2013, 10:53:37 pm »

[14v17-5]
Not-Selina takes this opportunity to take over.
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 31, 2013, 10:55:38 pm »

((Ignore edits to last post, stated before Selina shifts))

This was rapidly spiraling out of control, Selina was panicking and Thalsian was much too aggressive, "Alright fine, I'm sorry Thalsian, the situation is already tense, and I don't need you stabbing anyone.  I was asking to see if you were a Master as I have reason to believe that Bullhit, Argonaut and potentially others are currently being manipulated by an unknown Parahuman."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 31, 2013, 10:55:58 pm »

"And you protectorate capes have proven to be assholes repeatedly, i cant believe i was even considering your offer."

Snarls steven as he phases his legs through the floor using his sheer weight to crush the the serpents binding his legs forcing them to release their grip and anchoring himself in place while he struggles to free his torso.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 31, 2013, 11:04:38 pm »

((Attempting to reply before Cado))

Turning to attempt to calm Selina, Delphinium immediately recognizes the personality shift and tries to tackle her to the ground before she does anything too terrible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 31, 2013, 11:05:28 pm »

"And you protectorate capes have proven to be assholes repeatedly, i cant believe i was even considering your offer."

Snarls steven as he phases his legs through the floor using his sheer weight to crush the the serpents binding his legs forcing them to release their grip and anchoring himself in place while he struggles to free his torso.
Strangely, the snakes are not normal snakes, and they resist being crushed.
[12]
Slither winces a bit.
"How dumb do you think I am? Anyways, yes, we aren't perfect. But consider this: What is the difference between you and what we treat you as, a dangerous criminal who attacked a hero?"

((Attempting to reply before Cado))

Turning to attempt to calm Selina, Delphinium immediately recognizes the personality shift and tries to tackle her to the ground before she does anything too terrible.
[1v14]
Not-Selina easily trips Delphinium. Delphinium hits her head, hard.
(Brilliant.)
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 31, 2013, 11:07:23 pm »

((Down for a round?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 31, 2013, 11:09:08 pm »

((And hurting thereafter. A quick trip to the infirmary to check for a concussion might not be out of order.))
((Almost forgot Slither's snakes.))
[Bites: 13, 9, both +7]
[Venom Resist: 10, 8]
Selina (and Not-Selina) feel pricks against her neck. The little snakes sink their fangs into Selina, injecting their venom. Selina staggers down, more or less out of the fight.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:12:12 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 31, 2013, 11:11:33 pm »

Not!Selina grabs Delphinium, picks her up to a standing position, and grins.

"Since I doubt I could get away with more violence, Selina is attracted to you and is quite into girls, She spent 2 hours on that picture of you alone, and shes been half hoping/dreading that you and her might share a bed." She starts glancing around for smething sharp she could possibly hurt herself with.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 31, 2013, 11:12:55 pm »

(Nice timing.)

((Almost forgot Slither's snakes.))
[Bites: 13, 9, both +7]
[Venom Resist: 10, 8]
Selina (and Not-Selina) feel pricks against her neck. The little snakes sink their fangs into Selina, injecting their venom. Selina staggers down, more or less out of the fight.

In other news, the PRT doesn't leave sharp items sitting out in the hallways.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 137