Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168189 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Your statements have been inherently contradictory Beta.  You are saying that you don't care if you die and yet you praised Selina for surviving on her own for a month and a half, you are being offered a job that would put you in a position of both business and pleasure but you are still being abrasive and honestly, you have a gross overestimation of your abilities if you think that you could kill even one person in the Pit.  That said, and as lovely a conversation as this has been, I think its about time I talked with your more... personable half."  At this, Delphinium begins to pulse alternating waves of calm and submission.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Death is painful swee... YOU ****..." Selina shakes her head, looking at Delphinium, then shrinking back a bit, fearing retribution.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"So... Selina, how much did you hear of all that?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A-a-a-all of it..." Selina looks worried.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Okay, good." Delphinium had to actively shift gears with this girl whose timidity was matched only by her alternate's audaciousness.  As I was explaining to... whatever we're going to call her, you do have options.  If you can keep in control, something that I am willing to help with, you may be offered a job from the PRT.  If not there may be consequences."  Delphinium uses her kindest voice for her next lines. "You've done well so far Selina.  You're much stronger than you think you are."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I... I c-c-can't st-stop her... n-n-n-not alone..." Selina looks at Delphinium with fear, hope, and a small bit of comfort. She was being nice to her, that was good... right?
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

Kevin took particular interest in the color scheme for a few moments. He once read about how color has psychological affects on a person. Yellow tends to insight frustration and anger. Orange gives a sense of excitement, enthusiasm, and warmth, as well as make some parts of the room stand out more. The colors went well together, but seemed to have almost contradictory psychological affects.

His eyes drifted to the bared window. He pondered the possibility that the PRT may not let him leave if he decided not to stay the night.

"Ms. nurse, If I were to get hungry, where is a good place to eat?"
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"...or he is going to send you to The Pit, where you will be killed for being too crazy."
((Being crazy works for the first prisoner we see entering the Bridcage, remember?))

Steven idly attempts to phase a finger through the forcefield on top of the desk then goes over to the bed and lays down to sleep.
No luck. That's probably why they surrounded your whole cell in force fields.
(What desk?)

Kevin took particular interest in the color scheme for a few moments. He once read about how color has psychological affects on a person. Yellow tends to insight frustration and anger. Orange gives a sense of excitement, enthusiasm, and warmth, as well as make some parts of the room stand out more. The colors went well together, but seemed to have almost contradictory psychological affects.

His eyes drifted to the bared window. He pondered the possibility that the PRT may not let him leave if he decided not to stay the night.

"Ms. nurse, If I were to get hungry, where is a good place to eat?"
"Is this before or after you're cleared to leave? There is a dining court type of area downstairs for visitors, employees, and pretty much anyone who wants to eat there; since you can walk, I would suggest going there if you are hungry, although you should let us know that you are going. If afterwards, it depends on what you want."
((I have this feeling that no hospital in the world would do what I'm having this one do...))

"As it so happens, Delphinium is entirely correct. I hope I can get you a probationary placement in the Wards, Selina. One of the conditions is going to be countermeasures for your...condition. The most important countermeasure is Delphinium, who has shown herself capable of suppressing...not-Selina. Most likely, the two of you would be needed to stay together pretty much all of the time, in case Selina's other personality came out. Would that be fine with you, Delphinium?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

((That was meant to be disc... downsides to posting at 3 or 4 in the morning.))

Continue sleeping until disturbed.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((well, technically it's not a normal hospital))

"I think I'll check out the food court later then."

He turned on the TV and changed it to the news then took a glance out the window.

"I'll let you know if I need anything else."
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright. Have a good evening."
The nurse leaves.

((Still...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"...or he is going to send you to The Pit, where you will be killed for being too crazy."
((Being crazy works for the first prisoner we see entering the Bridcage, remember?))

((Which? Lung, Bakuda or Panacea?  Bakuda, the craziest, is dead, Lung is virtually unkillable anyway and Panacea is a healer which makes her too valuable to kill.))

"I don't think that'll be a problem sir, I've been needing something to do around here."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:46:16 am by MrVoid »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Lung))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Which? Lung, Bakuda or Panacea?  Bakuda, the craziest, is dead, Lung, is virtually unkillable anyway and Panacea is a healer which makes her too valuable to kill.))
((Quote from Lung: “The remaining options [to survive in a prison] are to either kill someone or to be seen as a madman.  In such cases, one demonstrates he is too dangerous or unpredictable to be fucked with.”))
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((well you can always use a combinations of skull and Delphiniums power to force her evil side out and take care of laughing children, feed the homeless,  and generally put smiles on peoples faces.))
...............___@@@__                  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 137