Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168178 times)

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

Kevin is a little less angry at the ceiling.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:23:21 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"Well, at least that's done. Now, to make progress! Hannah! Coffee!"

Begin working on super strength serum theory.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Well, at least that's done. Now, to make progress! Hannah! Coffee!"

Begin working on super strength serum theory.
You do so.
In an attempt to avoid one person careening ahead of the others, I will not roll just yet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina hopes she isn't alone too long. She didn't like being alone, she had been for so long, so many times...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

As Slither and Argonaut exit the room, Delphinium is waiting in as neutral a position as possible.  Part of her is mad that she is getting stuck as a baby sitter, the rest is terrified that she might mess it up and get everyone killed.  "Well," she says after awhile, " what are my orders Slither?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevin looks around the room to look for security cameras, Other individuals in the room, equipment, windows, trash containers, drawers, tools, A tv, various furniture.
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina hopes she isn't alone too long. She didn't like being alone, she had been for so long, so many times...
She still had Momentum.
He wasn't paying much attention to Selina, aside from glancing at her some, but he was there.
And then Slither returns, with another hero, a girl probably about Selina's age but more developed, wearing a green-and-indigo bodysuit.

As Slither and Argonaut exit the room, Delphinium is waiting in as neutral a position as possible.  Part of her is mad that she is getting stuck as a baby sitter, the rest is terrified that she might mess it up and get everyone killed.  "Well," she says after awhile, " what are my orders Slither?"
[glow=green]"Come with me, you're going to be chatting with Selina."

Slither sits Delphinium down in a chair right in front of Selina.
[16v17] Selina winces. Delphinium can tell that the other personality is just dominant.

Kevin looks around the room to look for security cameras, Other individuals in the room, equipment, windows, trash containers, drawers, tools, A tv, various furniture.
There are some half-drawn curtains around Kevin's bed, apathetically blocking his view of most of the room. He can see, however, that it is practically designed; pretty much the only adornment or decoration are some pictures on the walls where they would interfere with nothing, calming photographs of natural landscapes or still life paintings. No televisions are here, but he can see some drawers along the walls which are presumably storing tools and the like. Trash containers are pretty much non-visible from Kevin's vantage point, but he can see several machines he wouldn't guess at the purpose of. There are no windows, just homogeneously pale blue walls and furniture.
After a few more minutes, a nurse comes to him.
"Are you able to walk?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Grr, she fought me a lot there... wow that was hard. Now, you the one who was stopping me from hurting everyone huh?" She looks Delphinium up and down, not amused.
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevin silently drummed the fingers of his right hand along the fabric of his bed one time.
"Don't know, you have good timing, I was just about ready to find out."
Kevin attempts to get up.
...............___@@@__                  

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Not really no, that was mostly the other you."  Delphinium considers the girl for a moment, getting a working relationship with both personalities would potentially provide insight into how to keep them both more or less happy with their rather uncomfortable situation. "Speaking of which what would you like me to call you?  Since you aren't the same girl that I was brought in to talk to, and we can't keep referring to you as 'the other', it feels a bit too dehumanizing given your past." 

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Call me Kyuubey for all I care. And why would I care about seeming human? Or the worlds convaluted version of humanity? I like pain, and want to show others the joy of it, simple." She tilts her head in a sadistic grin.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevin silently drummed the fingers of his right hand along the fabric of his bed one time.
"Don't know, you have good timing, I was just about ready to find out."
Kevin attempts to get up.
Kevin can, indeed, walk.
"Good, that'll make this easier. Doctor's orders are that you stay at least until the evening, and then you'll get a scan to see if you're ready to go; if not, you'll stay the night."
The nurse leads Kevin to a private room. It has a window, albeit a small one with metal bars on it, as well as a television, a more comfortable bed, and a combination of bedside table and small dresser. This room is more colorful, yellow and orange.

Slither silently watches the teenaged girls chat.
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Well I'm Delphinium and, if you can't think of a name beyond a what was provided in an anime, I'm just going to call you Beta."  Delphinium remains cheery, but lets the implications of being a beta sink in for a moment before plunging into her next statements.  "Making this difficult for me doesn't help you in the slightest.  If you can't convince me or him," Delphinium nods to Slither, "that you can control yourself around others, I'm either going to find a way to lock you inside Selina's head forever, or he is going to send you to The Pit, where you will be killed for being too crazy."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"First, insulting me doesn't do a thing, I don't really care. Second, how am I supposed to control the fundamental part of my life? I enjoy pain, and enjoy inflicting it on others, simple. Third, I would likely take atleast 5 people with me before dying in the Pit, and would be laughing the whole time." She grins again.
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Steven idly attempts to phase a finger through the forcefield on top of the desk then goes over to the bed and lays down to sleep.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 137