Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168209 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Well all I can say is that she was skittish and untrusting of anyone, seems to me she has had a hard life, other than that no; but I couldn't live with myself if I just let something bad happen without trying."
The officer not talking to Matthew is taking notes.
"Alright. Anything else?"

"there are no circumstances that can mitigate what i am, even if i had assisted you instead of her your precious P.R.T. would have hunted me down anyway simply for being what i am.
To them people like us are merely tools, we must either serve them or be locked away for the fear that someone else may use us against them. We have only the choice to submit, fight or flee and no rights unless we choose the first."

Prefab sighs.
"You are not here because you are a parahuman. You are here because you attacked officers of the law."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #631 on: October 19, 2013, 11:54:30 am »

"I'm allergic to knives, apparently." He would have to get additional information somewhere else...... In the mean time it's probably best to heal up. He'll worry about identifying the poison in that girl later.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The nurse overhears this.
"...What?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"... So is that a joke or are you actually allergic to metal?" Tabitha asks, unamused.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevin turned to the nurse with a smirk on his face. It was something about the way the nurse took him seriously at the remark. Perhaps it wasn't all that funny given the context or, come to think of it, this nurse is probably around a lot of people whom would say stuff like this and be serious about it.

The doctors remark confirmed the later.

"A joke, I am sorry" He turned back to the Doctor definitely not sorry.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:58:31 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

"I am here because i chose to defend a fellow parahuman against an organisation more interested in containment than justice or human rights, my assault on these so called officers of the law only hastened the inevitable."

"You of all people should understand my meaning tinker, how long did you know of your power before the PRT came to you offering money and protection whilst warning about the threats other parties posed to you and your family if you refused to join them."

"Perhaps she was a psychopath and you were justified in capturing her, but how many of our brethren have been detained simply because of the strength of their abilities? Do you really believe that the PRT would allow a blaster to walk around with the power to fire a six foot wide laserbeam just because they said they wouldnt use it?"

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am here because i chose to defend a fellow parahuman against an organisation more interested in containment than justice or human rights, my assault on these so called officers of the law only hastened the inevitable."

"You of all people should understand my meaning tinker, how long did you know of your power before the PRT came to you offering money and protection whilst warning about the threats other parties posed to you and your family if you refused to join them."

"Perhaps she was a psychopath and you were justified in capturing her, but how many of our brethren have been detained simply because of the strength of their abilities? Do you really believe that the PRT would allow a blaster to walk around with the power to fire a six foot wide laserbeam just because they said they wouldnt use it?"
Prefab sighed.
"Do you have anything useful to say, or should we just imprison you until the trial?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina nods, trying to calm down a little. Could she really be helped? Saved?

((The time when GWG is available for lots of posts is the time I have to leave soon :( ))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Still need to proofread, people. The lack of decent grammar and sentence structure is irritating me more and more.)

"... Hrm. Just for that I'm half tempted to give you the slow stuff."

Tabitha produced a cotton tipped syringe from inside her jacket, along with a small canister of pink regenerative fluid. Pulling out a small sample, she lightly swabbed an area near the stab wound and injected the fluid. The wound began to slowly, yet visibly close before she wrapped the bandages back on again.

"You'll be up again in about half a day. Be more careful next time."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevin's smirk turned into a frown.
In retrospect he should have cut the stuttering girls arm off at the store just to be safe, heck, why not all her limbs, they seem to be cheap in this city.
The doctor was right. He was careless and it nearly got him killed and then put in a position that didn't bring back fond memories. Now he'll be useless for the rest of the day. Kevin decided to change the subject with some goals in mind.

"Harder than it looks. She seemed genuinely in need of help, but boy was I played like a piano." He responded.

His hair blocked the light of the indoor artificial lighting from reaching his eyes.
...............___@@@__                  

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm. I wouldn't know who you're talking about. But helping someone who looks to be in trouble? I can think of worse reasons for being fooled."

Tabitha shrugs. "In either case, you'll be up in no time. Take a nap, that always seems to help my assistant out when I pull an all nighter." She stepped back and observed the other patients. Judging none of them to require her attention, She turned and walked to the door. "Take care now!~"

Unless I'm interrupted, get back to the lab and take a gander at those forms the director gave me.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Not really, sorry for wasting your time officer"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"You've given her hope Slither," Delphinium says pushing the button down again, "You seem to have caused an emotional shift in the other as well.  They share at least some awareness, if that wasn't obvious already, so promising to get rid of or control one of them might make the other a bit uncooperative."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And with that Kevin's goals of information gathering were halted.

Dammit.

Meh, eventually something will come up. With that thought he stared at the ceiling or pretended to sleep until he healed up or was interrupted.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:31:41 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina gulps, still very sad and now worried. Would the other get mad? Try to kill everyone at the slightest chance? Could she hold her back?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 137