Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168300 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #480 on: October 14, 2013, 09:55:22 pm »

"Tons in the lab. I've got three regen syringes on me, the good stuff, and another two speed. This is what I'm talking about! This is why! Where's the commotion? Someone hand me a foam can! Let's go!" Tabitha says, antsy and fingering a serum.
"It's just one villain, evidently. Not a known one, but still..." He sighs. "Gather your serums, but don't inject any yet."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 14, 2013, 10:01:27 pm »

"Someone could be halfway to dead right now. I need to get up there. Location?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 14, 2013, 10:02:20 pm »

Selina? keeps trying to throw her knife at officers and then tear it out, cut herself again, and then rinse and repeat.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 14, 2013, 10:05:57 pm »

"Someone could be halfway to dead right now. I need to get up there. Location?"
"Right outside. Don't you go yet."

Selina? keeps trying to throw her knife at officers and then tear it out, cut herself again, and then rinse and repeat.
Selina? will attack another officer as soon as everyone involved has posted an action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 14, 2013, 10:16:19 pm »

"Making this real hard on me, ya know." Tabitha moves to the door and prepares to sprint. "Any time you're ready!"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 14, 2013, 10:22:46 pm »

Matthew Gets up

"OK Sis, time for me to cook, maybe I should volunteer with a soup kitchen ..."

Matthew goes back downstairs to the kitchen, where everything is Labelled in braille, he learned that quite quickly somehow.  Once he is done, cooking, a simple lemon and parsley buttered fish. The two enjoy the meal, or in Matt's case, tries to, but he can't help thinking about the morning
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 14, 2013, 11:21:57 pm »

((oh god I've missed the interesting stuff.))

The elevator doors opened to carnage.  Whoever the bloodsoaked girl with the knife was, she had done a number on the PRT grunts.  Elena released a pulse that she hoped would fill her with remorse, as she watched Bullhit prepare to charge at her.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 14, 2013, 11:23:22 pm »

((...Gold's call if that actually works on her, this is... delicate per say))
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 15, 2013, 02:05:24 am »

((This is awkward, i dont know whether to kll selena because shes obviously batshit insane or help her because shes being ganged up on by the PRT and it similarity with stevens trigger event minus the burial.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 15, 2013, 02:07:47 am »

((Blame Gold, he controls when the crazy starts and ends. Plus, she may become melancholy if she finds out about this...))
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 15, 2013, 02:19:56 am »

((I know, ill force GWG to make the decision for me with a dice roll.
2/4 i help selena, 3/5 i help the PRT, 1/6 i go insane and attack everyone.))

Filled with conflicting emotions steven charges blindly into the fight and begins furiously beating the first person he lands his clawed hands on.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:25:59 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 15, 2013, 02:24:32 am »

((this situation makes a whole lot more sense now haha
 honestly though the fact that she is inflicting injuries on herself would probably get to my character too on some level. but not in the same way.))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:40 am »

Quote from: steven's personality
When witnessing an assault in progress he will fly into a rage bordering on divine fury and attempt to kill the victims assailants without hesitation or regards for the safety of those around him.
((The problem here is that while selena is being assaulted in a manner vaguely similar to his trigger event its the PRT who seem to be the victims... i just dont know how to handle it...))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 15, 2013, 02:53:19 am »

((hmmmm a possible random act of violence spiral yay carnage!))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:58:07 am by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2013, 06:58:28 am »

((So , what does take down mean, exactly? Where did he hit them and how hard? Did he simply knock them on their backs? Did he knock them unconscious? Did he cut off their legs? Did he hit them so hard or wounded them so badly that he stunned them? Did he brutally murder them? How did he managed to bypass that friend effect that guy generates without meeting any resistance?))
((They're either unconscious or faking it. As to the latter...dang, there probably should have been a penalty to that roll or something. Ah well. I need figure out the exact mechanics of these kinds of powers...))
((Also, I don't know how you decide what bonuses and penalties to give, but you could have given him a penalty for not knowing exactly where they were and going from memory, since the material he "swims" in isn't transparent. Unless he has another power or he keeps his head out like some kind of rock-shark. And you could have given the others a defensive stance bonus, since they were focusing more on evading the attacks and less on attacking.))
((hmmmm a possible random act of violence spiral yay carnage!))
((Leave it to Bay12 forums to destroy civilisation through a tantrum spiral in the first moments of play.
With that out of the way, we can focus on our main objective: world domination destruction.))
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 137