Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168275 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP : Starting!
« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2013, 08:36:54 pm »

He glances down and nods.
"Come with me. Who's this young man with you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 14, 2013, 08:39:52 pm »

"Don't know, think he was shot to. Also..." Selina whips out her knife and tries to stab Kevin with it, going for the gut.

If it hits: "I don't like him."

If shes stopped or misses, she struggles to try again!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 14, 2013, 08:53:19 pm »

Looking down upon the bodies Steven slides his clawed hand into the wall and begins dtawing the stone through his body forming a hilt for his arm blade as he ejects it from his body, once the transformation is complete he crouches down and checks the bodies of the two rats and takes all the metal objects and money he discovers.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 14, 2013, 09:09:10 pm »

"Don't know, think he was shot to. Also..." Selina whips out her knife and tries to stab Kevin with it, going for the gut.

If it hits: "I don't like him."

If shes stopped or misses, she struggles to try again!
[12v7-5][3+3][11+3-2]
Selina's knife passes easily through Kevin's abdomen, slicing upwards towards the rib cage. Her "afterimage" slices straight through Kevin's intestines.
[6] Kevin stumbles backwards, clutching the wound in his gut.
"...What the hell?" The PRT officer is surprised, to say the least.

Looking down upon the bodies Steven slides his clawed hand into the wall and begins dtawing the stone through his body forming a hilt for his arm blade as he ejects it from his body, once the transformation is complete he crouches down and checks the bodies of the two rats and takes all the metal objects and money he discovers.
[3] Sadly, they don't have anything of the sort.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 14, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »

Selina? pulls the knife out and throws it at the Officer!
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 14, 2013, 09:20:40 pm »

Kevin attempts to dodge but it was futile. The knife slice through him like butter. Way more effectively than he expected it to and he stumbles backwards. He could only make guttural noises.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 14, 2013, 09:27:36 pm »

[Selina: 4; PRT: 20!; Backup: 2]
"I need backup! Unknown supervillain, possible striker or brute!" The PRT officer fires, um...[10] some sort of beanbag at Selina.
[14+4v9+2][16-3;11]
The beanbag hits Selina right in the chest, knocking the wind out of her but not doing much more. Still, she doesn't get the knife thrown before [4] another PRT officer shows up, this one with [12] another beanbag gun.
[7+4v17+2-3]
This one shoots true, but Selina dodges impressively.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 14, 2013, 09:30:42 pm »

Selina? tries again, throwing the knife at one of the backup. She was snarling almost now.
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2013, 09:33:55 pm »

Steven turns away from the corpses with a disgusted snort and discards the sword before heading up to the surface.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2013, 09:39:04 pm »

[Selina: 17; PRT: 10; Backup: 2]
[15+2v10+1][16-4][1]
The knife slips past armor and ribs to stab right into the backup officer's heart. He topples over soundlessly.
"...What the hell. Blaster! Hell! I need fucking backup! Send the Wards, the Protectorate, call the fucking Lilies!"
[17+4-5v17+2]
Selina dodges another beanbag.

The Director holds up a hand to Tabitha and checks his phone.
"...Damn. We shouldn't go upstairs. Also, be prepared to run...you don't happen to have any of those serums of yours left over, do you?"
[17] You have a number left over.

All the Wards' issued phones beep.
"...It's right here! Everyone out! Suspected Blaster or Striker! Move move move!"
[14]
Aside from Sliver, Delphinum, and Bullhit, String-Em-Up is here, and Piasa just downstairs.

Steven turns away from the corpses with a disgusted snort and discards the sword before heading up to the surface.
Hm...meh, it's dramatic.
He glances around wiping grit off of his surface. Strangely, not many people are paying attention to him.
Oh. A teenaged girl just threw a knife into the heart of a PRT officer. That's probably why no one's paying attention to Rocky.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2013, 09:42:11 pm »

Selina? runs up and pulls the knife out before trying to throw it at another one of the officers, but puts a cut along her arm before doing so, laughing creepily.

((Will somebody knock her out already!? Wheres the containment foam!?))
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 14, 2013, 09:46:18 pm »

((Requires slightly better rolls.

Anyways, waiting for at least Elena's reaction and ideally Steven's and Tabitha's before the next turn.))
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 14, 2013, 09:47:17 pm »

Kevin quickly regained his senses brimming with anger "bitch" Kevin spat. . He stopped his bleeding each step he took was painful but, it was just that, pain. He extended an energy blade from his right wrist where the flat would have been parallel with the back of his hand. He took a fighting stance used the energy blade to block any counter attacks and lunged with his left to try and add a weight rune to her.

"Your screwing yourself over Sarah!"

edit: spelling
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:20:51 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 14, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »

"I'm not Sarah." She says in an ominous voice as she let the knife fly at the latest officer, her face splattered with a bit of blood from cutting her arm.
[/quote]

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 14, 2013, 09:50:32 pm »

"Tons in the lab. I've got three regen syringes on me, the good stuff, and another two speed. This is what I'm talking about! This is why! Where's the commotion? Someone hand me a foam can! Let's go!" Tabitha says, antsy and fingering a serum.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:53:44 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 137