Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168135 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina curls up into the fetal position, in a bit of a cataconic shock. Not again, it happened again! She almost hurt someone... Tears slowly go now her eyes, but she doesn't make a sound.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"...Um..." Bullhit confusedly and half-heartedly kicks Selina, which hurts a bit and earns him a glare from Sliver.
"Yes, let's kick the girl who evidently sometimes goes into homicidal rages. That should help a lot."

Sliver squats down next to Selina. "Hey, you okay?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The kick elicits no sound, just a pained reaction and Selina curling up tighter. Tears were flowing faster now. It was already ruined... She had already lost it... And now she was bullied... Everyday again...
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Selina?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((Sorry, what happened, I kept bypassing this one for some reason))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nothing much. Let's see...we skipped to dinnertime, Steven got imprisoned, Selina will be offered a probationary membership in the Wards, Kevin is being treated for his horrible wounds, and I'm sure derm would like to describe Tabitha's discovery himself.))
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((I kinda do want to get Matt in the action, but it's not in his personality to seek it out, it's gonna have to come to him, at least at first, or he could stumble upon it))

Matt Cooks dinner for him and his sister, and turns on the TV
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'd better move up the next Terror attack, then. Or at least figure out when it would be...))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...yes...?" Selina sounds very afraid, and scared, and defeated.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you alright?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I l-lost it... H-he kicked me... I-i-i'll leave... Wh-when you say..." Selina is making a small sobbing noise, still curled up tightly.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's alright, it's alright. You can stay. It's just...um, what was that, anyways?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sh-sh-she took over... A-a-a-again... A-a-and y-you attacked... Monster... I sh-sh-sh-should j-just go..." Selina starts to move as if to crawl away.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's alright. The Wards have access to great psychiatrists. I'm sure we can solve whatever this issue is."
"The issue is, she's a fucking psychopath!"
Sliver glares at Bullhit. "Idiot. Don't listen to him. You'll be fine." Sliver extends her hand. "Mind getting up now?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina nervously takes the hand and gets up, hiding from Bullhit behind Sliver. She feels only slightly better, but its a start. She whispers quietly:

"Th-thank you..." Selina is still quite upset, but not enough to cause a problem... Hopefully.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 137