Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168136 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

So many enemies, so unexpecting...Selina so stressed...
[11v20] Selina loses control.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

Elena pulses calm "Defensive positions everyone.  You're about to meet our other recruit."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, that didn't take long." Not!Selina grabs a steak knife and gets into an offensive position, waiting for someone else to make the first move. She has a sly grin on her face as she slowly traces a cut along her arm as well, seeming to savour the pain.

"Only got a single cut for the two kills, had to even it out.~"
She is quite masochistic now.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

((kevin is still waiting for PRT guys response))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh, right.))

"Hm? What're you talking about?"
Kevin hears a yell.

"I fucking knew it!" Bullhit stands up and pauses for a moment before charging straight at Selina.
Sliver is glancing around the room, trying to decide whose power would be best to share. Blaster is standing up and considering what gun to use. Everyone else is backing away in surprise or fear.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not!Selina uses her speed to charge to the right around Bullhit, charging straight at Sliver who seemed to be hesitating.

"Lets show you some pain.~"
She aims for the side and arms, going for more of a painful hit.
[/quote]

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

((I would've thought that I would have had some warning.))

Elena pulses calm again.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:04:36 pm by MrVoid »

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

Sometimes Kevin felt like people were blind to the events that happened around them.

There was muffled yelling behind the door...and his eyes narrowed. He could not use any more runes without revealing his powers and he won't do that needlessly.

"The girl that possibly killed 2 PRT officers earlier today just waltzed passed everyone accompanied by Sliver where all the wards are gathered in one spot and no one noticed anything odd about it. So I wanted to know if it was a common occurrence for stuff like that to happen."
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

(*pokes the GM*)

((Bolded bits mean an action that probably either needs a transition scene or a GM mandated 'wait till I say so to start posting again'))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Gold is asleep now I believe.))
[/quote]

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

((Yes, but he did post several times between my bolds and right now.

Again, I'm essentially treating this like an especially slow RTD.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I would've thought that I would have had some warning.))

Elena pulses calm again.
[7]
It doesn't work.

Not!Selina uses her speed to charge to the right around Bullhit, charging straight at Sliver who seemed to be hesitating.

"Lets show you some pain.~"
She aims for the side and arms, going for more of a painful hit.
[4v12] Selina completely misses, twisting the blade so she at least cuts herself.

[12+3v4+1] Bullhit crashes straight into Selina, [5+3v13][1v14] but doesn't do much except knock her off-balance.

Blaster finally makes a choice and [5v6] narrowly misses Selina, instead hitting a wall.

[18v17] With a struggle, Selina manages to take over, before collapsing from fear, pain, and being off-balance from Bullhit's strike.

Sometimes Kevin felt like people were blind to the events that happened around them.

There was muffled yelling behind the door...and his eyes narrowed. He could not use any more runes without revealing his powers and he won't do that needlessly.

"The girl that possibly killed 2 PRT officers earlier today just waltzed passed everyone accompanied by Sliver where all the wards are gathered in one spot and no one noticed anything odd about it. So I wanted to know if it was a common occurrence for stuff like that to happen."
"I'm sure Sliver took her in on PRT business. She's a stickler for the rules. If there was a chance that there would be danger--"
There is a sound of some sort of energy blast striking the wall of the Ward's dining area. Said wall shows some cracks.
"...Um."

(*pokes the GM*)

((Bolded bits mean an action that probably either needs a transition scene or a GM mandated 'wait till I say so to start posting again'))
((Yes, but he did post several times between my bolds and right now.

Again, I'm essentially treating this like an especially slow RTD.))
Sorry. The reason I haven't run your action is mainly that it is a few hours later than everyone else is.
Unfortunately, I see this happening a lot for your poor Tinker.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Sighing steven flicks away the offending bedlump and continues waiting for something to happen.

((Seriously GWG you gotta give me something to work with.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah...I'm trying to figure this out still.

Having a bunch of characters in different walks of life all in the same game? Sounds great!
In practice, some are doing awesome stuff while others work on machines into the night or rot in jail.
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Selina's back." Elena grabbed an unused napkin and applied it to Selina's new wounds, "If one of you wouldn't mind quietly grabbing a first aid kit, that would be excellent." She turned back to Selina, "It's okay, no one was hurt, well except you.  You reestablished control on your own which is good."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 137