Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168137 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

((Fair, though he isn't obsessed with causing pain.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina moves forward for a second but is stopped by the chains. Selina sighs but looks to be a lot happier. She was getting help... she would be alright.

"Th-thank you..."
Selina gives a small smile, but a smile nonetheless.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"I'm glad you are willing to go along with it, Selina. Now, Delphinium? Would you be willing to accompany Selina if she were to get inducted into the Wards, to make sure that she didn't go murderous on everyone?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

((selenas dark side?))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((selenas dark side?))
((Void was talking about Lung, a villain from Worm, who while selfish is not sadistic.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

"Of course!  Though the logistics might be a bit difficult considering that I do have to sleep, and that I don't want her to rely exclusively on me.  Otherwise, I won't have any complaints.  I could use a probation buddy."  With that Delphinium returned her gaze to Selina, "So, looks like we both have our work cut out for us.  I can see you for you, but others might have an issue separating the girl and the monster.  We just have to show them that the monster is caged.
"Speaking of which, what happened to that rock guy?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Th-th-thank you... w-w-wait... r-rock..." Selina pales in fear. Had she killed him too!?!?
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Other measures have been taken. As for the stone man, he has been taken into custody and will face trial.
"Well, now that you've agreed--"

Argonaut enters.
"The Director is complaining about his schedule. He has said, however, that he wants proof that these countermeasures work before he decides. So, is Delphinium amenable to the idea?"
"As it happens, yes. So, Argonaut, did the Director give any advice on the procedures?"
Argonaut nods.
"None of us are to remove our masks around Selina until she actually joins the Wards. Also, he wants the paperwork filled out ASAP.

Anything specific anyone wants to have their character do before dinnertime? Or, for that matter, in the evening?
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Get some new clothes maybe?))

Selina sighs in relief and looks ready to be helped, if a little worried that her otherside tries something.
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile

((selenas dark side?))
((Void was talking about Lung, a villain from Worm, who while selfish is not sadistic.))

((oooh, okay...))

EDIT: Kevin goes to the food court, notes the fire escapes and various places to sit and eat as well as any other individuals in the room, Then ponders the menu.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:18:28 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

I believe I'm still working on the beginning of my formula.

Also holy hell when my emails stop coming I just lose track of pages and pages.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:38:21 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile

Delphinium plans to stick around Selina, until she is taken to a holding cell for the evening.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina is content to stay quiet and small. She doesn't really like too much attention it seems.
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Bored with his futile attempts to sleep steven slides his stone hand into his bed and then attempts to absorb the matter as he retracts it without leaving the stone behind thereby increasing the density of his hand and removing a hand shaped portion of the bedframe.

((Please let this work.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Besides WolfChild, who doesn't really need to post an action, I think we have a turn ready where we can actually get some player RP without Gold needing to be around))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 137