Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 168020 times)

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
Re: (Indeterminate Worm-Inspired Superhero(?) Game):Characters nearly done!
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2013, 09:04:07 pm »

D has learned to take control of vacuum and bend it to his will, however never while in pain. Unfortunately, D is well-known for being kind of an asshole.

H is able to become immovable. Sadly, H takes harm from exposure to magic.

______________________--
G has the ability to run faster than the speed of sound. Tragically, G suffers from being slow.
wtf???

C has developed all of the powers and talents of a chicken. Sadly, C is especially vulnerable to rubber-based attacks.
BWAHAHA!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:05:42 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2013, 09:56:55 pm »

So whats left GWG? Did i miss anything or... just finishing up flavor?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2013, 08:50:00 am »

Biggest thing: I need to actually get around to figuring out the big players in town and compiling the PCs' stats and such in that post.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2013, 09:23:20 am »

((I just hit scarab 25.1 and i dont have enough internet to keep reading worm as well as articipate in RTD's  :'())
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2013, 09:29:47 am »

((Bet you didn't see that shining conclusion coming.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2013, 09:36:33 am »

((The lightshow? I saw that coming, i knew it was gonna happen ever since the interlude guy told the sad guy to do it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2013, 09:57:44 am »

((I had guessed that interlude guy's guess about why the lightshow hadn't happened yet was wrong, so I had no such hopes. But we're getting off-track.))

One major obstacle is that, whenever I try to check something for ideas or information, I get distracted. That, and I'm still checking Bay12 and such periodically.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2013, 10:10:06 am »

((If you need ideas for npc's why dont you reverse engineer some capes from the leviathan battle?))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2013, 10:26:35 am »

ah...I use a productivity technique called the "pomodoro technique" basically you guestimate how much work you can do in 25 minutes. Set a timer for that long and do nothing but that task for 25 minutes. Then take a five minute break before you start another 25 minute session. It doesn't work for everyone but it is worth a try.

EDIT: another way to avoid procrastination is to have someone breathing down your neck and watching you silently. It's much more effective for obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:33:06 am by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2013, 10:34:22 am »

((Yeah, you should totally pomodoro engineer the capes that died in the leviathan fight, i mean half of them were invented just to die in the attack and set up the whole hopeless battle vibe.

It might be neat to see what they could have been like prior to their "introduction".))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2013, 11:32:20 am »

All I have to go on for most of them is names. What am I supposed to determine about a cape named WCM, or Smackdown, or Woebegone?

That last one's the worst. Is s/he miserable, or named after the shark, or maybe the lake?
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2013, 11:40:40 am »

((WCM... not enogh info...
Smackdown would have some sort of superstrength power.
Woebegone would likely have a sort of emotional control, probably blasts people with hippie rays and overloads their dopamine production.))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2013, 08:53:22 pm »

I bet 20 imaginary dollars that this game starts in more no less than 4 days from now.
...............___@@@__                  

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 29, 2013, 08:55:01 pm »

I bet 2 days.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2013, 08:57:06 pm »

That will depend in large part on how much I get distracted by little things like schoolwork and other games.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 137