Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167825 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Fate Tempted
« Reply #1365 on: November 03, 2013, 11:21:35 pm »

((And yet Alexandria went toe to toe with Behemoth and lived.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: November 03, 2013, 11:22:10 pm »

"So... judging by the fact that I'm not being rushed to get some drugs that I'm well enough to give people some emotional strength?"  Thalsian's rune, she suspected, was a huge help.  Her head still ached, but it was so minor that she could easily forget that it was there.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: November 03, 2013, 11:26:41 pm »

((And yet Alexandria went toe to toe with Behemoth and lived.))
(She had another cape projecting a dampening effect on her, if he wasnt in the picture shed have been screwed.
Remember that her brain also isnt as invincible as the rest of her, if naga fucked with it...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: November 03, 2013, 11:41:20 pm »

HEr brain is exactly as invincible as the rest of her.

It just lacked sufficient resources (IE: Air) to continue operating.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: November 03, 2013, 11:46:58 pm »

((Im pretty sure it was described as less invincible, anyways even if naga cant kill alaxandria outright it can still control the water in her body and hold her underwater until she drowns.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: November 04, 2013, 12:00:01 am »

Dr. Kataiser was examining Delphinium while Kevin thought about the situation. He picked up along the way that it was Naga. A particularly potent Hydrokinetic. He would have to help bring in wounded eventually. He could give some heavy hitters 3 points in power immunity. He'd have to be careful who he gave it to. It's likely he won't be able to take it back or that it would bite him in the ass later.
"Hey, Dolphin or whatever, do you know what the most likely impact sites are?"
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: November 04, 2013, 12:19:47 am »

"My name is Delphinium.  I'm sorry but no, I don't know where she is going to make land, but I can probably get someone to tell me," she brought out her phone preparing a mass text for the senior protectorate members.  [I have a minor power granting trump in the medical bay wondering where the most likely impact sites are, and where he could be most useful, please advise.]
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: November 04, 2013, 12:23:56 am »

((Hey scood what powers can you grant again?))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: November 04, 2013, 12:28:55 am »

((As of right now Kevin knows about 5 different tattoos. He discovered 3 during his trigger and then 2 more later on
Increased density, slight increase in durability and strenghth, super endurance, power immunity, and energy blades))
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: November 04, 2013, 12:34:18 am »

((Hmmm, those energy blades could be useful. if i can maintain those tattoos until i reach naga...))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: November 04, 2013, 03:31:02 am »

If Matthew can see Naga He runs towards it, otherwise he presumably bumps into someone running and screaming and stuff and finds out, then he runs towards it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: November 04, 2013, 08:16:07 am »

"my arm is distorting slightly, i may be able to maintain its form while it remains underwater, but if i were to remove it...

((I accept that i dont rate anywhere near either of them and that Siberian could probably kill Naga if she knew where its core was but capes like Alexandria couldnt fight her, they are still 80% water.))
((Alexandria punched Behemoth. Repeatedly. Like Xantalos said.))
"Would you mind trying going all the way into the water? Quickly?"
(Hint hint.)

"My name is Delphinium.  I'm sorry but no, I don't know where she is going to make land, but I can probably get someone to tell me," she brought out her phone preparing a mass text for the senior protectorate members.  [I have a minor power granting trump in the medical bay wondering where the most likely impact sites are, and where he could be most useful, please advise.]
A minute and a half or so later, you get a reply.
Quote from: Momentum
Noted. Do you know the limits of this trump? Is he on file?

If Matthew can see Naga He runs towards it, otherwise he presumably bumps into someone running and screaming and stuff and finds out, then he runs towards it
Naga has not arrived yet. If Matthew wants to be a hero, he can slap on some kind of mask and join the group of capes at the PRT headquarters preparing to fight Naga or relocate to wherever it is actually attacking.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: November 04, 2013, 08:24:44 am »

If he knows it's going to happen He will sort of hang around the area, He's not going to put on a mask until someone realizes he is not just a normal human
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: November 04, 2013, 08:26:20 am »

((my point is she cant fight naga because naga can control the blood in her veins and drown her or use her as a puppet to kill other capes, would you risk sending the worlds most powerful brutes into that situation?))

"i can try it, but im not confident in its usefulness or even usability."

Says steven as he lowers himself into the pool, once completely submerged he abandons his body but does not mpve away from it in case he needs to return to it quickly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: November 04, 2013, 08:28:11 am »

Steven feels himself distort a little...he feels out of proportion to himself.
Taking a moment to understand, he realizes that he's getting a lot bigger with the water.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 137