Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167921 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #1095 on: November 01, 2013, 08:46:09 am »

"Whatcha reading?" Asks steven as he investigates exactly how the snakes are holding his torso.
Piasa does not respond.
The snakes are sort of coiled around him. The coils are tight around his arms and torso, but a bit looser around his legs.

Delphinium checks to see if Slither has been affected similarly to Argonaut and Bullhit.  ((If so ignore this next part))

She winces ignoring the exasperating comments by Thalsian, "Not the same situation, but similar.  As with Selina, I can see an additional mind associated with their own, but in their case, the additional mind doesn't appear to be natural to the body."
Slither's clean.
And because I evidently didn't make myself clear: It is actually pretty much the same as Selina's, just not so...dominant. Or sadomachoistic.

Selina comes out, looking super confused.

"Wh-wh-wh-what h-h-happened...? WH-why am I... o-o-on the floor...?"
Selina presumably still can't move due to snake venom.
Can't move well, or fast.
"The other you took over. No one was hurt, my snakes knocked you out before you could even find a weapon."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 01, 2013, 09:28:37 am »

Growing increasingly irritated with constant confinement whether by forcefield or snake Steven drops as much of his body into the floor as possible whilst simultaneously forcing the snakes away from locations that could interfere with the process.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 01, 2013, 09:38:34 am »

"Oh..." Selina sighs a bit in relief and just lets herself lay there to prevent herself getting noticed anymore.

Emotions: Sad 2/7 Nervousness 3/7 Fear 1/7 Embarrassment 1/7
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: November 01, 2013, 10:24:00 am »

Thalsian rolled his eyes. Then said

"'Oh,' indeed" to the jackle

He turned to Slither

There were still questions about the circumstances about the supposed master class cape and they might point in different directions.
"Who do you think would benefit from taking control of Bullhit and Argonaut at a Bones conference?"
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 01, 2013, 10:34:58 am »

Growing increasingly irritated with constant confinement whether by forcefield or snake Steven drops as much of his body into the floor as possible whilst simultaneously forcing the snakes away from locations that could interfere with the process.
He goes pretty much nowhere before Piasa's force fields stop him.

He turned to Slither

There were still questions about the circumstances about the supposed master class cape and they might point in different directions.
"Who do you think would benefit from taking control of Bullhit and Argonaut at a Bones conference?"
Slither snorted. "Almost easier to answer who wouldn't. Biggest possibilities: the Bones, the Islanders, or Morivirtut...The Islanders don't have any mind-controllers, though, so they'd have to hire one, and Morivirtut doesn't have capes. I suppose it could be the Bones, but their only known Master controls people physically, not to mention obviously...By the way, why didn't you notice this before?"
(To refresh Void's memory: Their minds always looked like that, she just didn't have anything to compare it to to recognize it as.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: November 01, 2013, 11:04:12 am »

((Err how can she shut me down? Im covered in snakes providing a buffer between myself and the forcefields not to mention the fact that im already partway into the floor.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 01, 2013, 11:10:43 am »

She has force fields under you, and between the looser parts of the snakes and you. Also, weren't you only shin-deep in the floor? Trying too hard would be quite painful, if you were still fleshy.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 01, 2013, 11:21:00 am »

Selina slowly attempts to sit up, really worried about what was going on. She thought coming here could help but... she was losing control even more often! And the only way she could resist was when she became incapacitated, or random luck... she was a liability... and a big one at that...
[/quote]

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 01, 2013, 11:36:29 am »

((Shin deep is still partway and as for the forcefields on the floor, they really did warrant a more in depth explanation prior to now. "Piasa prepares some forcefields" doesnt really tell me much.))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 01, 2013, 11:41:43 am »

(To refresh Void's memory: Their minds always looked like that, she just didn't have anything to compare it to to recognize it as.)

((Thanks, I didn't get that at first.))

And because I evidently didn't make myself clear: It is actually pretty much the same as Selina's, just not so...dominant. Or sadomachoistic.
((It seems less and less likely that I would have assumed a master control situation in the first place then.))

"I only just noticed it because I've been watching Selina and her other self mentally duking it out over the course of the last day.  They have another consciousness in them, and, if its anything like Selina's, it's probably been watching us for quite some time."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 01, 2013, 11:52:39 am »

Selina flinches. There were others like her? Had that evil person gotten to others too? Brainwashing them to prevent them from knowing? Would she have found a similar fate if not for her rescue? ...was that rescue a curse then? A thing that should be hated instead of loved? Selina felt so conflicted and confused!

Emotions: Confusion 4/10 Fear 3/10 Sad 3/10
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:58:35 am by RangerCado »
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: November 01, 2013, 11:56:07 am »

Sleeper agents? no, too complex of an explanation.

"Is there precedent for recruiting MPD capes in toronto?"
...............___@@@__                  

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 01, 2013, 12:29:36 pm »

"Selina is the first that I'm aware of.  We are, with her help, currently attempting to decide the healthiest course of action, with regards to her other personality."  Delphinium turned towards Selina, noting the girls state, she could have cried.  "As far as I can tell, they aren't regular MPD victims.  Their other personalities either aren't developed enough to represent themselves, or they have chosen not to."  She sighs, "The more I talk it out, the less certain I am.  It was different and unnerving and I may have overreacted."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: November 01, 2013, 12:57:25 pm »

Selina goes into the fetal position, trying to resist losing control. It was her body, her mind, her emotions...
[/quote]

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: November 01, 2013, 01:10:03 pm »

"Have any thought Slither?" he turned to Sliver "Sliver?" The similarities in their name threw him off and he turned it into a question to both of the capes.

He glanced at the girl in the fetal position. She wasn't likely to contribute anything useful to the situation. He would have a hard time trusting the input anyway.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 01:15:40 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 137