Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167950 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Screw Writer's Block!
« Reply #1035 on: October 31, 2013, 08:20:20 pm »

"Alright. I really need to be here early for the meeting, though."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 31, 2013, 08:20:57 pm »

((*sigh*, editing it back to what it was because you replied to it. and I don't want to be a butthead.))

Thalsian nods and joins the party.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:48:40 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 31, 2013, 08:46:12 pm »

"this is neither an attempt at escape nor vandalism, i am simply entertaining myself by breaking a record.
Its always nice to be the first to achieve something."

Says steven as his pulls his arm free of the wall along with the completely intact forcefield generator.

Showing remorse and being remorseless are two different things, i do truly regret punching whats his face in the head during my effort to save the child from abduction, i was unaware of her true nature at the time.
What happened to her anyway?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 31, 2013, 08:55:02 pm »

[3] Steven can't quite reach any of the force-field generators.
"Almost there. I'm vaguely interested to see the secondary defenses in action. Anyways, if you don't show remorse, how are we supposed to sense it? Our telepath, if you want to call her that, mentioned no such thing...while she did mention evidence of a severe case of disassociative identity disorder. We're hoping to be able to cure her with access to the PRT's psychiatrists. I was hoping that you could also join the team, but unfortunately we need proof of some kind of mitigating factor or somesuch in a case to let a villain join on a probationary basis. And so far, you have resisted every attempt to find such factors. For instance, breaking out of your cell is a bad sign. It suggests that you will also sidestep any boundaries we set during your probation."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 31, 2013, 09:03:15 pm »

"who said anything about me being a villain?
Jesus... you punch one guy in the head for attacking a child and suddenly you're hitler reborn..."

Shaking his head steven slides his arm a little further into the wall and tries to retrieve the disc once more.

"And again im not escaping, merely breaking a record."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 31, 2013, 09:06:52 pm »

Selina follows Delphinium, not sure what to do.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 31, 2013, 09:17:45 pm »

"Whether or not it's fair isn't the issue. You are a parahuman, you assaulted a hero, the PRT classifies you as a villain until further notice. Regardless, you are definitely a criminal...and a criminal who seems to assume we treat every villain as, quote, 'Hitler reborn'. We treat villains like criminals, which by definition they--and you--are."

[8]
"Sure, ignore my subtle warnings."
Sig

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 31, 2013, 09:49:00 pm »

((Sorry Scood, I missed your comment))

Delphinium, pretending to be supporting Selina, walks as quickly as she can out of the room.  She heads towards the medical facility, as was expected of her, but after getting out of earshot of those in the conference room, she stopped and whipped to face bloody-arms.  "Who are you and what are your powers."  There is no gentleness in her voice, it is as close to malice as Selina has yet heard from her.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 31, 2013, 09:50:57 pm »

Turning his head to face slither steven speaks in a voice seething with anger.
"i am not a criminal and i would advise you to never to describe me as such again."

Turning back to his work on the wall he tries once more to grasp the offending disc, or at least phase his fingertip into the outer casing so that he can drag it closer.

((Is it just me or can these PRT capes not detect sarcasm?))
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:55:13 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 31, 2013, 09:51:24 pm »

Selina takes a step back, hiding a little bit behind Delphinium. She did not want to be in the way of the two...
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 31, 2013, 09:54:56 pm »

Turning his head to face slither steven speaks in a voice seething with anger.
"i am not a criminal and i would advise you to never to describe as such again."

Turning back to his work on the wall he tries once more to grasp the offending disc, or at least phase his fingertip into the outer casing so that he can drag it closer.

((Is it just me or can these PRT capes not detect sarcasm?))
((Inorganic vocal cords screw up inflection. So does conveying your words through text.))

"You committed a crime. That makes you a criminal, whatever your reasons may be."
[5 1] ((I think random.org is telling you something, but I know you'll just keep trying.)) [7 19]
Steven breaks off a couple fingers, but eventually grabs one of the disks, grabbing it. It explodes.
[14] Steven's hand remains intact. His cell begins to flood with containment foam.
"Don't say I didn't warn you..."
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 31, 2013, 10:15:00 pm »

Angered by his ignored warning Steven grabs a handful of containment foam and uses it to replace the shoulder of his stone arm before violently wrenching the offending limb from its socket and using his now slimmer form to slide through the pvc pipe and into the wall beyond.

Turning instantly upon being free from his cell steven replaces his entire body with metal from the support beams holding up the hallway and phases out of the wall directly in front of Slither.

"I do believe i warned you not to call me that again, for someone who likes to give warnings you sure do have a hard time listening to them."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 31, 2013, 10:18:37 pm »

((Wait, what? What is he trying to do? Replace bits of his torso with containment foam, then break them off, then slide through the hole?))
Sig

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 31, 2013, 10:18:57 pm »

He folded his arms and the blood made jerking movements as if to emphasize the blood. he didn't smile.
"Such hostility to those that offer assistance?" It was almost a mocking tone. He chose his words carefully for the next bit.

"I can make blades from thin air, and have power resistance." he said in a more normal tone and then glanced at Ms. Hyde behind the dolphin.
"It would be bad form to tell you who I was, dolly. For now call me Thalsian. Should I ask the same of you three?((two if sliver ended up staying at the conference.))" He slid his foot forward in order to get a better defensive stance should this turn sour.

((also he's annoyed))
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:24:30 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 31, 2013, 10:21:10 pm »

"I... I d-d-d-don't h-have a n-n-name..." Selina wasn't lying, she hadn't thought of a good name for herself yet...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:22:47 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 137