Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Organised Crime Group  (Read 3959 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: Organised Crime Group
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 03:32:00 pm »

... Punch him in the nose,Then run and laugh because he doesnt know what i look like as I was wearing A balaclava Mask, my face was completely covered!
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 04:27:33 pm »

Harvey only manages to find about 5 people as noone can be trusted in this town.1 is quite a strong person but he follows the sterotype and is alsoo quite dumb.2 others are junkies but other then wasting drugs they can make some and also know some of the people on the street.The other 2 are just slackers but one is quite inteligent while the other is streetwise.Oh and to add some fun one of the 5 people is a undercover fed....But you dont know that...

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 04:35:18 pm »

Thecard has arrived at the dark part of town.Its around 3 am now(in the whole rp).There are a couple cars comming by now and then and shady people walking about doing 'buisness'.As you keep walking someone starts saying something to you.He is deffinately drunk as his voice is slurred and he doesnt seem very steady.
Stranger-'Ey!Hey you!Got a...a.. lighr ur something?(Got a lighter or something)
His voice is difficult to understand and you can only see the outline of his face.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 04:38:56 pm »

Harvey looks at the group as he gathers them up around him shaking each of there hands and discreetly noting how clean each persons hands and shoes are. ( Feds always forget to let there hands and shoes get dirty. )

" I'm Harvey Ramos I'm sure you've all heard of me, the prison system had a very unfortunate breakdown and I'm back on the streets and ready to start making money again. you guys fancy joining in? Plenty of money and action for all and I can use good people. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2013, 07:19:00 pm »

"Sorry man, no. See that shop over there, though? I bet they have one. You should go in and take it." He says, in an attempt to have some fun with the man.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 08:17:23 pm »

... Punch him in the nose,Then run and laugh because he doesnt know what i look like as I was wearing A balaclava Mask, my face was completely covered!
Did you skip me...?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2013, 01:42:41 am »

(No i was about to reply but had to go do some stuff)
Wer6‛s punch knocked the witness out cold.The police arrived minutes later.After an investigation they decided there had to be more people involved because they found finger prints on the needle.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2013, 01:28:04 pm »

As the man listens to Thecard he feels a wierd feeling but decides to go and visit the shop anyway.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2013, 01:29:20 pm »

The group looks at Harvey a little untrustingly.But they agree anyways.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2013, 03:43:37 pm »

Harvey nods at the group.

" Ok first thing we're gonna need to do, I need to know where each of you lives, if you own a property or have funds I need to know. If you have any friends you can trust to join us I need to know and my trust I mean anybody you know who isn't already in a gang and doesn't have any annoying morals to get in the way and more importantly before that.

Each of you hand me everything electronic you've got on you and strip. Last time I got caught someone sold us out so I ain't taking any risks on somebody here being a cop or a fed. 
"

(( You 2 feel free to come across me and join in. ))
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:47:48 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 03:51:27 pm »

As they undress one of the junkies suddenly gets very very nervous.There is a red diode giving out light in his ass.It is some kind wiretapping stuff.The guy looks if he is about to crap himself as he starts backing up.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2013, 03:56:41 pm »

Harvey lunges and trips him over then looks around.

Big man, holds him down and if he tries to get back up then you have my full support if you feel the need to rip his legs off and beat him to death with them. "

Harvey then leans down and rips the wiretap out. Hard, and smashes it.

So my federal friend, who do you work for and how much is your life worth to you? Be careful how you answer because you don't get a second chance and if I don't like your offer my new friend here is going to rip your limbs off 1 at a time.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 04:00:16 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2013, 04:20:36 pm »

The fed started biting thin air.He was doing it with all might and he looked insane.But once the tooth broke it was clear what happened.The fed started shaking and looked in pain but on his face was a "What are you gonna do now face mixed with a troll face".Seconds later his body lay still and he was no longer breathing.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2013, 04:24:11 pm »

Harvey turns him over then punches his kidneys hard enough to force his stomach to empty and uts his throat slightly to bleed him without it being to heavy and gives CPR.

(( Trying to get the toxin out of his system, if done fast enough it leaves no permanent damage and it could be possible to revive him. ))
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2013, 04:28:17 pm »

The man gets into a coughing phase and is about to say something when he seems to drop dead again.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6