Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Organised Crime Group-OOC Thread  (Read 4167 times)

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
Re: Organised Crime Group-OOC Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 01:24:36 pm »

Oh I think I'll make a map of the town to help you guys navigate.Any ideas for a name of the town? Im thinking something along the lines of crime or a reference from some good movie.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 01:33:57 pm »

Whatever you like mate I don't mind.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 01:36:24 pm »

Yeah well I'll do that later.I just took over a succession fort and I'm trying to figure out whats happening and what should I do so that I dont accidently kill everyone :D

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 01:37:52 pm »

No idea what that means, but np I have to wait for my turn to be done anyway.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2013, 04:42:15 pm »

Let me guess, the fed is one of the junkies right? I doubt it's the big man, feds have rules and the big man is obviously gonna get asked to hurt people so ain't him.

They can't take drugs but you can get a fake version thats identical to real drugs in all but effect so thats no problem. Could also be the smart 2 but I have an idea and Harvey did get caught out and captured. He doesn't know how the cops got ahead of him so an undercover or a traitor is an obvious option.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 04:44:21 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 05:42:25 pm »

My application:

Spoiler: Rocket Launcher Man (click to show/hide)
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 05:45:24 pm »

I think I can safely say your going into the banned section. I'm not the GM mate.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:50:51 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 05:48:21 pm »

Pfff, I'll bet you didn't even read it all the way through. :)

Besides... it's not against any of the rules posted.  :P
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:30:48 pm by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 07:11:21 pm »

I feel like having a name like Rocket Launcher Man, it can't be anything but male.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2013, 01:36:25 pm »

My application:

Spoiler: Rocket Launcher Man (click to show/hide)

Denied
I'd like to let that application through but I can.Its kinda too much futuristic.If this rp was based more in the future I would let it through because it has a nice balance of vulnerabilities but just too futuristic.If you want you can make another application but just make it less futuristic.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 02:00:33 pm »

Did I notice anything odd about any of the 5? Like behavior, clothing, to clean?
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2013, 02:30:53 pm »

No the fed is a proffesional. All of them seem a bit nervous but he might be just fitting in.I might give you more infomation later on but I might just be misleading you.:D:D:D

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2013, 02:42:31 pm »

Plan B it is then.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2013, 02:52:50 pm »

Plan B it is then.

Plan B?Whats plan B?I dont like the sound of plan B.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2013, 02:53:30 pm »

Plan B it is then.

Plan B?Whats plan B?I dont like the sound of plan B.
Really? I find I quite like ambiguously named plans. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5