Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Organised Crime Group-OOC Thread  (Read 4155 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Organised Crime Group-OOC Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2013, 03:02:00 pm »

You'll see ;p. Gimme 30 minutes to get home and I'll get the turn up.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2013, 04:01:59 pm »

Plan B baby. Never doubt the awesomeness that is the B. The junkie lol? How cliche. Also. OUCH!!!!!!!! Why in the name of god would you agree to have it put there? Is he insane?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2013, 04:16:38 pm »

I told you he was a proffessional. Oh and you getting nothing out of him :P.Time for his plan b.First let me ask you, Did you watch James bond skyfall.And the villains teeth were all burned out because instead of killing him when he broke the pill or whatever his mouth go damaged and stuff.Well this fed has a working one of those things. :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2013, 04:18:34 pm »

Thats a shame, on the plus side I caught the fed which solves my problem.

What happened with the rest of my turn? Any of them have friends who'll join us? Thugs tend to know more thugs.
Any of them got a house or a flat or a car or anything?
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 04:26:46 pm »

I cant really go into that now because im on my tablet and its difficult enough typing short replys out.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2013, 04:36:43 pm »

Ahhh thats fine, just send me it by PM when you get to a pc.

Basically I want to know if they own any property, if they have any money or friends with money, any thug friends they have.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2013, 04:51:20 pm »

Dude can you please include some mention of time passed? As far as I knew I'd only been here for like 25-30 seconds and it'd take at least 3 minutes for them to respond.

I'd have been long gone if I knew how much time had passed.

Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2013, 04:55:48 pm »

Right.Ill include that in my next posts.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 05:10:46 pm »

Thank god feds are idiots lol. A big group of naked people standing around helps as well. You don't kill a guy by stripping naked :P.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2013, 05:12:56 pm »

:P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 05:14:45 pm »

You only said ambulance so thats all they called right? I'd have heard them call for something else.

Now to kidnap a couple more people and steal an ambulance full of nice medical supplies I can sell.
Caine's law.

PkGamer

• Bay Watcher
  • DJ ACE
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 05:19:29 pm »

I gotta go.Im tired.Cya

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 05:20:42 pm »

.... DUDE.

You didn't mention a cop and I was right there, I would have heard them calling for police......

Man you have to include details like that, it's kind of important to know when police are coming and the guy who called them was 3 ft away from me.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2013, 06:41:12 am »

So as of next turn I've got us a well secured base of operations, I've got my own small army at the moment and I'm gonna expand the base a bit and pick up some more weaponry and armor in the next turn.

I sent people out recruiting so if you 2 wanna come join me then just assume one of my minions came across you, one thing though Wer, selling drugs is all good and I'll build you a lab for production, but I'm cleaning up all our members, no smoking and no drugs. We're gonna be at war sooner or later so we need our men in full fighting condition. Not half dead from drugs.

I tried to PM you this Wer6 but you've got me blocked apparently? Not sure why since this is the only game I'm in with you I can thnk of but up to you anyway.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2013, 05:19:52 pm »

Can I fit 2 bunk beds in each room? They don't need to have space for anything else.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5