Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Founding of Eyliil RTD (Illustrated), now defunct.  (Read 17510 times)

Scionox

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
Re: Founding of Eyliil RTD (Illustrated)
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2013, 12:01:22 am »

Scionox dreams of fire and flight!
Rawr

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2013, 05:10:21 pm »

Go deeper into the cave, locating a nice, warm spot for the dragon egg to go. If it is inhabited, remove the inhabitants. Once the spot is uninhabited, place egg there and watch.
You are aware of two unhappy badgers deeper in the cave. Carefully place egg on ground before continuing?

Stand up and head inside cave.
You are already inside the cave! Two badgers are unhappy at you.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2013, 07:26:37 pm »

WAVE SWORD-LIKE-OBJECT IN GENERAL DIRECTION OF THE UNHAPPY BADGERS!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2013, 07:32:02 pm »

No! I already wrote the action with you leaping onto one from the ledge above, giant sword first, after being inspired by Derm's speech!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2013, 07:52:32 pm »

No! I already wrote the action with you leaping onto one from the ledge above, giant sword first, after being inspired by Derm's speech!
Lol ok that works too. But couldn't I wave it at the other one afterward?

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2013, 08:01:35 pm »

Go deeper into the cave, locating a nice, warm spot for the dragon egg to go. If it is inhabited, remove the inhabitants. Once the spot is uninhabited, place egg there and watch.
You are aware of two unhappy badgers deeper in the cave. Carefully place egg on ground before continuing?
Sure. Behind me, so a fight won't break it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2013, 08:21:55 pm »

Change action to whip any badger that attacks anyone.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2013, 07:23:26 am »

KINKY!
(I'm so sorry for this)

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2013, 11:01:41 pm »

KINKY!
(I'm so sorry for this)
Compared to your patented Sword Enhancement magic, I think it's pretty tame.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2013, 02:40:22 pm »

KINKY!
(I'm so sorry for this)
Compared to your patented Sword Enhancement magic, I think it's pretty tame.
And now I think my little kobold needs to learn that spell :P

Indeed, I do this.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2013, 07:52:04 pm »

I was going to try for an update today, but distractions. Have kobolds, to distract you from forming a lynch mob while I sit around not drawing.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2013, 08:47:41 pm »

I was going to try for an update today, but distractions. Have kobolds, to distract you from forming a lynch mob while I sit around not drawing.

DAAAAWWWW!

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2013, 08:53:35 pm »

That is pretty dawww.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2013, 07:45:47 pm »

((No weapon bonuses for this fight, as they're not suited to it.))

{4} - Raksharak gives an inspirational speech about clearing out the caves as he slowly moves into them. Quixote seems to need particular inspiration, so he begins calling out uplifting phrases at the swordsbold.

{5} vs {5} - Kishquark carries a few loose sticks into the cave, then hears sounds of conflict from deeper inside. He gives a running leap off the edge, smashing into one of the threats with his axe. It's another badger, which somehow parries the kobold's blow with its teeth. {5} The axe holds together as he hangs in the air for a few tense seconds, his allies giving both as wide a berth as the close space allows ...

{1} {5}-1=4 (Inspired, re-roll) vs {5} - Quixote pauses his hugs to draw his sword from the river and charges towards the sound of conflict from the cave. He pauses on the ledge as he considers the best path down. When his boss tells him he can do anything, he takes a leap of faith onto one of the creatures, sword first. It evades his efforts and leaps up to bite his hand.
-1 HP

{5} - Kemla retrieves her javelin from the downed animal, managing not to make its wound worse at the insistence of the other kobolds. Quixote runs into the cave ahead of her, and she misses the chance for more hugs.

Begin whispering corrupting thoughts into the ears of the sleeping hostile pillow-thing.
{1} - Corruptions whispered.

{6} - Ierenys finds a tree that's easy enough to climb, if not near fruit-vines. She thinks she can hear one of Raksharak's loud speeches from a small hill, so she climbs down and heads for it. She finds one day's worth of berries on the way back, which she gathers.
+1 kobold-day's worth of berries

{2} - After successfully convincing Kemla not to hurt the badger while retrieving her weapon, and politely waiting for the sulfur person to stop whispering to it in its strange language, Kromewill drags the animal into the cave by its tail.

{5} - Pescal soothes the badger after the kobold's rough treatment. The badger soon awakens, pacified but weak from blood loss.

{5} - Kork hugs the badger to try to repay the nice blue forest-thing. It feels like its having trouble breathing, and he hopes and hopes that it gets better and then the wound closes. Yay!
New skill: Healing Hugs

{5} - The unhatched Scionex dreams of assaulting a great fortress, easily avoiding explosive ballista bolts while raining fire from above. His dream ends, and he feels a pressing need for freedom.
Trait: Natural Flier - +1 flight and aerial evasion [Locked: Age]
Trait: Draconic Fire Breath [Locked: Age]

{3} - Noot carefully puts the egg down in the most secure spot he can find, then looks over the ledge, preparing to join the fray. He feels a strong twinge of regret at the thought of leaving the kobolds around the egg unsupervised, and can't quite bring himself to leave it. He picks it back up, and now feels that the egg will be hatching soon. He goes back to watching the fight below. He doesn't think he'd be welcome in such a tight fight, anyway.

{3} vs {4}-1(swarm bonus) - Lukeinator prepares to whip one of the beasts, but never gets a clear shot.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2013, 07:52:09 pm »

Continue Leadershiptorial directing.

"Now that I think of it, try to see if you can't capture it! Guard coons would be a great boon! Someone who isn't in or can leave the caves, go into the forest and see if you can't uproot a bush, we need to hide this entrance. If you don't think you can do that, gather a lot of fallen sticks and try for a branch or two, we'll start a fire."

(Continually sacrificing a turn to give anyone who does what I tell them a +1 works, right?)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14